Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Take it or leave it.  (Read 117665 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2012, 03:50:53 AM »

Sure why not...Judo.

You have a magical power that allows you to shape-shift into a murder of crows...you have regeneration, flight (as crows), and illusionary powers...on the down side you must be alone, romantic love breaks the spell and makes you completely mortal.

Light side points please Smiley

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 32

I am small annoying fly! Hear me roar!

« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2012, 05:41:34 AM »

Wait, I'm one crow or an entire murder? If it's one, then take it.

You can be educated at one of the premier schools for whatever subject you want to go into on a full ride scholarship, but for the four years it takes to get your degree, you're so busy you can NEVER talk to family or friends.

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...
I like making up nicknames for people. Wink
Aeon V3 LE w/ Sound: SRD
Libby, no sound: GB
Reaper w/ Sound, FoC: PO w/ FO

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2012, 05:48:34 AM »

Take it, without a doubt.

You are the greatest inventor of all time, capable of inventing anything from the best new Twinkie-like food to ground-breaking weapons and beyond. However, you are a sociopath and will therefore have no qualms about using your inventions for any number of heinous purposes.

no

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »

Take it.  I'd probably be a bit dark side with my powers anyway.

You are asked to serve on the first manned Mars mission, but it comes with all the risks and discomforts inherent in such a trip.  The reason you're asked aboard is unimportant; it can be anything from a skill you have to the simple need to have an extra person aboard.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »

Wait, I'm one crow or an entire murder? If it's one, then take it.

A whole murder of them, I would imagine 13 would be appropriate Smiley

Take it.  I'd probably be a bit dark side with my powers anyway.

You are asked to serve on the first manned Mars mission, but it comes with all the risks and discomforts inherent in such a trip.  The reason you're asked aboard is unimportant; it can be anything from a skill you have to the simple need to have an extra person aboard.

Well sure I would.

You have been found to have a unique aspect to your blood...with your blood a true cure to HIV/AIDS can be developed in one week and out to the world for free distribution within a month...the downside is that you will become sick and die within a year once they remove this element from your blood.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2012, 04:35:02 PM »

Take it. If it helps all of those people, it's so worth it. Although... that doesn't exactly solve the population problem... erm... =/

You have the ability to take away all war in the world, but to do this would be to cut the world's population, random 2 in seven will die.

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2012, 04:41:42 PM »

Take it...I would make a world wide announcement, give people a chance to say goodbye to loved ones and then make it happen.

The common loss would unify the world...or I would do it again...but I suspect the nature of the "no war" would kick in and we would all hold hands and sing campfire songs  Smiley

You are a descendant of a dragon, in times of stress or heightened emotion you transform into a 50' dragon and stay that way for hours...eventually reverting back to your human form.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2012, 08:42:15 PM »

Leave it. The government would be on my tail faster than you could say, "FIRE!" I could outrun and outgun them, sure, but I don't like the idea of living out my days in isolation, which will happen, or risk endangering everyone around me.

You can end world hunger by magically creating an endless supply of food all around the world, but you will die of exhaustion when the spell is completed.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »

I would take it, but I would worry that the world's population would use the sudden increase of resources unwisely.  Leave it.

You can remember everything you read or witness.  With this ability, you will be called upon to be a living repository for the world's knowledge to preserve our history.  You will be hunted by tyrants wishing to change history, and sought by scholars and wise men wishing to learn from you.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »

Take it. I can deal with stupid people and I would be honored to help people learn.

You can influence the emotions of people around you, but your emotions become very erratic while and a little bit after you work your magic.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »

Take it, my emotions already are erratic Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

You are supernaturally beautiful/handsome, but you will never find love.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #206 on: November 21, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »

Leave it.  I already found love, despite my ugly mug.

Your breath is flammable, which means you can spit fire.  But, it comes with all the risks inherent with flammable gasses.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #207 on: November 21, 2012, 05:13:18 AM »

Take it...Vegas here I come!

Your brain is fully functional, as in 100% use, you are connected to the internet via psionic link 24/7 with multiple layers, you can connect and link on dozens of different pages at the same time...downside, you are a permanent quadriplegic. 

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #208 on: November 21, 2012, 08:08:45 PM »

Leave it. Never want to me paralyzed. >___<

You have the ability to teleport, anywhere, anytime, but there's a 1/1000 chance that you'll just go POOF in a cloud of logic. Point for whoever gets the poof of logic reference.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #209 on: November 21, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?

Take it.  That's a very small chance, and I wouldn't be teleporting often enough for it to become a serious concern.

You gain a magical workbench that lets you build almost anything without needing any tools, so long as you have the materials.  However, to gain said workbench, you need to carve it from a single tree using only your bare hands.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: