Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306752 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3150 on: July 22, 2016, 03:14:47 PM »

Heck, I'd be happy to be invited out for coffee by a clique of nerdy bit-actors. Tongue

Hey, a walk-on part in a SW flick, and a coffee invite - I'd consider that a really good day. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3151 on: July 22, 2016, 03:16:36 PM »

Forget "really good" I want "KRIFFING AWESOME".

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3152 on: July 22, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »

Forget "really good" I want "KRIFFING AWESOME".
I take what I can get.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3153 on: July 22, 2016, 04:43:10 PM »

I take what I can get.

I prefer to aim high.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3154 on: July 22, 2016, 05:14:38 PM »

I prefer to aim high.

In the Air Force?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3155 on: July 22, 2016, 06:14:10 PM »

I just received the oddest email from someone who obviously has the wrong person.  I can't post the email itself here because this person rambled about some rule-breaking things, but just based on that content alone, I am 110% sure I have never spoken to this person in my life.

When I emailed them to say, "Sorry, you've got the wrong person" they set about the task of "proving" to me that they did not.  I have never seen someone so vehement about this kind of mistake.  Every email I send back simply says, "Nope, still not the right person" and they have become increasingly belligerent.  I finally just set up a spam filter, but what the hell?   Tongue

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3156 on: July 22, 2016, 06:22:11 PM »

I just received the oddest email from someone who obviously has the wrong person.  I can't post the email itself here because this person rambled about some rule-breaking things, but just based on that content alone, I am 110% sure I have never spoken to this person in my life.

When I emailed them to say, "Sorry, you've got the wrong person" they set about the task of "proving" to me that they did not.  I have never seen someone so vehement about this kind of mistake.  Every email I send back simply says, "Nope, still not the right person" and they have become increasingly belligerent.  I finally just set up a spam filter, but what the hell?   Tongue
you should replying straight away. By repkying you might eb giving a hacker the opportunity to your computer and gain access to your private files, photos, password etc.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3157 on: July 22, 2016, 07:49:36 PM »

I went on
a plane the same
date with Daisy Ridley.

That should be a t-shirt.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3158 on: July 22, 2016, 08:01:57 PM »

I went on
a plane the same
date with Daisy Ridley.

That should be a t-shirt.

Eh... kind of awkward phrasing. When you say "I went on a plane the same date with Daisy Ridley," it means that you were actually traveling with her at the time.

Plus, the large text says "I went on date with Daisy Ridley." Makes you sound like Rorschach if he were feeling eloquent.

I think this works better:

I went on a date
the same night Jimmy Kimmel had an interview
with Daisy Ridley.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3159 on: July 22, 2016, 08:10:40 PM »

you should replying straight away. By repkying you might eb giving a hacker the opportunity to your computer and gain access to your private files, photos, password etc.

The first message was actually a message sent from a forum I own, so I know it's not a hacker, dude.  It just comes to me as email with the message included, but he began emailing (one) of my personal accounts because my email is on my profile.  I figured out who he thinks I am,  though.  The old owner left and I took over.  I guess he didn't get the memo 7 years ago.  Tongue  

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3160 on: July 22, 2016, 08:28:30 PM »

The first message was actually a message sent from a forum I own, so I know it's not a hacker, dude.  It just comes to me as email with the message included, but he began emailing (one) of my personal accounts because my email is on my profile.  I figured out who he thinks I am,  though.  The old owner left and I took over.  I guess he didn't get the memo 7 years ago.  Tongue  
ok then. i'll allow it. carry on.  Grin
so long as your stuff is safe. although, if anyone did mess you over that way we all know you are more than capable of hunting down those responsible and flaying them alive

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3161 on: July 22, 2016, 08:31:44 PM »

ok then. i'll allow it. carry on.  Grin
so long as your stuff is safe. although, if anyone did mess you over that way we all know you are more than capable of hunting down those responsible and flaying them alive

I set him straight and took my email out of my profile for the time being.  He's still kinda creeping me out, though.  He was VERY insistent that we knew each other until I figured it out and quite honestly, I don't want him on my forum if he's going to have this particular set of views.  Good thing I own the place and can kick his ass out!   Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3162 on: July 22, 2016, 11:04:04 PM »

Eh... kind of awkward phrasing. When you say "I went on a plane the same date with Daisy Ridley," it means that you were actually traveling with her at the time.

Plus, the large text says "I went on date with Daisy Ridley." Makes you sound like Rorschach if he were feeling eloquent.

I think this works better:

I went on a date
the same night Jimmy Kimmel had an interview
with Daisy Ridley.

Jev wins

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3163 on: July 24, 2016, 03:42:37 PM »

This isn't really a vent, but it did make me got "wtf?"

Someone just asked me if a certain movie had crude humor in it and then went into an explanation of why they don't like crude humor, as if they were expecting me to agree.  Ha ha, what?  Have you MET ME?  You're asking ME to agree that crude humor is "unnecessary" for plot?  Pfft, bye. 

Also, all the person had to do was look at the damn rating on the movie, which clearly says, "Rated PG-13 for crude humor."    Roll Eyes

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3164 on: July 24, 2016, 04:03:29 PM »

This isn't really a vent, but it did make me got "wtf?"

Someone just asked me if a certain movie had crude humor in it and then went into an explanation of why they don't like crude humor, as if they were expecting me to agree.  Ha ha, what?  Have you MET ME?  You're asking ME to agree that crude humor is "unnecessary" for plot?  Pfft, bye. 

Also, all the person had to do was look at the damn rating on the movie, which clearly says, "Rated PG-13 for crude humor."    Roll Eyes
crude humour like the sausage party trailer? or crude humour as in the queef joke in Ghostbusters?

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: