Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306815 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5505 on: October 25, 2017, 08:10:45 PM »

I just tore into a forum troll, lets see how many points I either gain or lose  Grin
I have had that happen, usually it's nothing. Sucks if its late tho  Sad
You referring the the latest whiny bitch complaining that he didn't get a $500 saber for $75?

I am not surprised lol, I once pulled a screw driver out of my sisters tire.
But a screwdriver has a point, or at least a thin edge. I'm talking like...

Unless it was the handle that went into the tire.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5506 on: October 25, 2017, 08:16:15 PM »

^ I couldn't believe how someone could possibly misunderstand the Mystery Box deal. It's so clear and simple.  Roll Eyes

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5507 on: October 25, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »

You referring the the latest whiny bitch complaining that he didn't get a $500 saber for $75?
Yup, I somewhat politely told him he is a moron and go away. After the last 3 days I couldn't take anymore crap. I doubt he will go through the effort that your troll does but someone has taken a point from me today already. I anticipate getting more then I lose tho.

But a screwdriver has a point, or at least a thin edge. I'm talking like...

Unless it was the handle that went into the tire.
Na, it was the head up to the handle. I wasn't surprised it went in, it was just one of those things that you don't expect to see on a road often. I will say pliers are an impressive thing to get stuck tho

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5508 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:02 PM »

^ I couldn't believe how someone could possibly misunderstand the Mystery Box deal. It's so clear and simple.  Roll Eyes

You were too kind Lord Sidious. Yeah that guy is just trying to cause trouble at this point.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5509 on: October 25, 2017, 08:26:57 PM »

That was the third one within half a year...I haven't had that much in the last four years. Seems like there's a troll nest somewhere...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5510 on: October 25, 2017, 08:37:32 PM »

Make something idiot-proof, and someone will just make a better idiot.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5511 on: October 25, 2017, 08:38:50 PM »

Yup, I somewhat politely told him he is a moron and go away. After the last 3 days I couldn't take anymore crap. I doubt he will go through the effort that your troll does but someone has taken a point from me today already. I anticipate getting more then I lose tho.
After the trouncing he already got, I doubt he'll be showing his face any time soon, unless it's to make a formal apology.

Looks like you got on the wrong side of my troll. Start talking trash about TFA and see if it's the same one.  Grin Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5512 on: October 25, 2017, 09:27:46 PM »

Today was one of Those days:

My boss totaled her Honda Fit (it ended up sitting on its side in a ditch apparently) and needed to run to another store to take care of an emergency they were having, and since I am the only one who drives now she had to borrow my car, which meant that she messed with all of my mirrors, moved the seat, left a starbucks cup in the cupholder, and left me with about an eighth of a tank. (luckily I drove the Mazda today)

One of my more intelligent co-workers started a fire in the stock room while literally playing with a lighter he found on the ground, damage was limited to about $600 dollars worth because he could figure out how to use a fire extinguisher (somehow).

I had to repeatedly explain to a customer that we do not carry, nor have we ever carried, his particular favourite brand. So no, sir, you did not purchase it hear last week. Yes, I know what I am talking about. No, I don't care that you are a legal counsel for some major corporation. Please take the business you probably never brought here elsewhere.

And the rotten cherry on the vaguely cake shaped pile of fecal matter and filth that has been my day, the staffie mix from down the street jumped the fence and decided to attack me while I was raking the leaves in my yard, thankfully I am faster than him and all he got from me was my fist to his nose at the combined velocity of my swing and his lunge. so he ran off screaming and bleeding. The animal control officer took him home rather than to the pound so he will probably get out again.

But points all around, because F*** the trolls.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5513 on: October 25, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »

My last flat, had to get it towed because nobody could get it off. Stuck on the side of the road for hours. Sucked.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5514 on: October 25, 2017, 09:51:31 PM »

Make something idiot-proof, and someone will just make a better idiot.
Ugh sad but true Angry
After the trouncing he already got, I doubt he'll be showing his face any time soon, unless it's to make a formal apology.

Looks like you got on the wrong side of my troll. Start talking trash about TFA and see if it's the same one.  Grin Tongue
I doubt anyone will get an apology from that idiot.
Really? TFA is what has your troll in a tizzy??? Who the hell is he? J.J. Abrams?

Frizzen, I am sorry your day sucked. Seems to be a lot of that going around this week. Also no way in hell I would have let your boss drive my car...

My last flat, had to get it towed because nobody could get it off. Stuck on the side of the road for hours. Sucked.

That sucks Tx. Didn’t find anything stuck in mine and actually took a while to even fine the puncture. Unfortunately the plug leaked so I will have to take it in for a patch.

Darkside Points Please

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5515 on: October 25, 2017, 09:55:29 PM »

My purchase stuck in customs is a very expensive saber I got second hand.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5516 on: October 25, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »

My purchase stuck in customs is a very expensive saber I got second hand.
You will get it, just hope you get it in time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5517 on: October 25, 2017, 10:37:32 PM »

Frizzen, I am sorry your day sucked. Seems to be a lot of that going around this week. Also no way in hell I would have let your boss drive my car...

It was either that or drive her, and that would have left the store without an assistant manager to sign for the deliveries we were scheduled to get (that arrived an HOUR late, but that isn't my problem since she was back and I was off the clock by then)

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5518 on: October 26, 2017, 09:59:12 AM »

I always miss the fun stuff

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5519 on: October 26, 2017, 01:08:38 PM »

<best Chicago accent> Looks like you gotta slight punc-ture there.

Ugh sad but true Angry
Too true. Angry

Really? TFA is what has your troll in a tizzy??? Who the hell is he? J.J. Abrams?
Pretty sure. I've tried to cut down on the amount I do it, but somebody is butt-sore about my scathing critiques of TFA along with almost all the rest of the Disney canon. Tongue Wake up chump, it's a forum, and by definition it is a place to freely express and exchange ideas.

I always miss the fun stuff
Not really. He was mopey and whiny and got like 30 replies telling him to QYB because he actually got exactly what he paid for. Deep gave a round of cyber-fives. The situation was already well in hand by the time I discovered it, so I didn't feel the need to chime in.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: