Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306766 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #6705 on: April 29, 2018, 05:36:03 AM »

That's not good... hope that the Bellicose fix is not too costly.  Perhaps it's a wiring thing.  You had better be making a video of your KR rampage.  Wink

I did. You'll see ole' Belli' at the end...she kept turning off so I went with it...lasted longer than the others, so I'll get the Judge fixed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zai_KvbTrEc&amp;t=112s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zai_KvbTrEc&amp;t=112s</a>

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6706 on: April 29, 2018, 05:55:09 AM »

Aside from my genuine concern for Illyiss, Fracking cops! Ughhh!!!!!!
I can live in a nice apartment complex, but if the people across the street in a house want to have a 24 hour party, including non stop barking dogs, oh well!!!
I hate the so called powers that be!!!!!

"Anarchy, anarchy. I don't know what it means but I love it"- Ricky Bobby's kid.
Shake and bake.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6707 on: April 29, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »

These cravings are really annoying when you're TRYING to be good and eat healthy.... carbs, carbs, carbs(especially sugary ones, like chocolate ice cream) is all my body wants the past few days... ugh.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6708 on: April 29, 2018, 11:06:21 PM »

I did. You'll see ole' Belli' at the end...she kept turning off so I went with it...lasted longer than the others, so I'll get the Judge fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zai_KvbTrEc&t=112s

Ryan... WOW !  Just insanely good and entertaining.  I hardly recognize you anymore... okay at least without the re-breathe mask.  Your leg and ROM is now back to prime ?!  

What saber are you using on the other end of the staff with your Belli ?  Do you really like the Belli that much and if you don't mind sharing... I'd like to know from your thoughts and experience why so many members like this style of saber.  I have one from a $200 mystery box and don't even use it.  Smiley

point  Cool

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #6709 on: May 01, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »

It looks like he is just using two pike ext on the end of his Bellicose, but I could be wrong. 
BTW not using your Bellicose seams like a waste of a great saber.  Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6710 on: May 01, 2018, 01:15:14 PM »

Ok, so the day started off pretty good. Filming for our new Season 2 project went great. Then, right at the end...one of my club members starts spinning my Bellicose....lets it go!.....and it slams into the cement wall he standing next by......Everything looks ok with the boards...buuuut.... it shuts off after about 60 seconds, every SINGLE time! I've charged it, switched out the batteries....bah! Gonna have to send it to the Pro's to fix.

Had to let that out....Now im going to Go on a Kylo Ren Rampage outside with a Saber.

Do you need one of these?

That's why noobs don't get to play with my premiums until I can trust them.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6711 on: May 02, 2018, 03:22:35 AM »

Either I am part of your leadership team or I am not. Don't half ass your attempts to include me and then complain that you didn't listen to what I had to say. F*** you.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6712 on: May 02, 2018, 11:23:56 PM »

The stupid today is so painful it hurts...

How is it, clients that have worked with us for YEARS are getting more and more ignorant?

You send me a 3 year old's placemat drawing and ask me if I can design a fire alarm system for the building.  I send you a list of information I need, before I can call the municipality you're wanting this installed in, so I at least know something when I have to talk to the local Fire Marshal.  You never send that information.  I email you three times a week, for a month (12 emails) and you never respond.  I call at least once a week and leave voicemails directing you to the emails I've sent and the information we're requesting.  Then, one day, out of the blue, you call my boss, complaining that you lost a job because we never got your estimate back to you so you could bid the contract.  Joke's on you dumbass, my boss is CC'd on every email I send, and they are all saved in that job folder on our servers, as well as the call logs.

We request the same information with EVERY job, it's why we send you the checklist when you send us a job, so you know ALL the information we need to do the work for you so you look better to your bosses and get your bonus and somehow stay gainfully employed... all while you're subcontracting someone else to do the work (US) and complaining about it.  Seriously, go design this $h*t yourself and see how long you stay employed...

Sorry... it's been a long day... only been home an hour and seriously, I poured a drink and I'm contemplating another... and I'm the only one home right now.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6713 on: May 03, 2018, 01:30:36 PM »

The stupid today is so painful it hurts...

How is it, clients that have worked with us for YEARS are getting more and more ignorant?

You send me a 3 year old's placemat drawing and ask me if I can design a fire alarm system for the building.  I send you a list of information I need, before I can call the municipality you're wanting this installed in, so I at least know something when I have to talk to the local Fire Marshal.  You never send that information.  I email you three times a week, for a month (12 emails) and you never respond.  I call at least once a week and leave voicemails directing you to the emails I've sent and the information we're requesting.  Then, one day, out of the blue, you call my boss, complaining that you lost a job because we never got your estimate back to you so you could bid the contract.  Joke's on you dumbass, my boss is CC'd on every email I send, and they are all saved in that job folder on our servers, as well as the call logs.

We request the same information with EVERY job, it's why we send you the checklist when you send us a job, so you know ALL the information we need to do the work for you so you look better to your bosses and get your bonus and somehow stay gainfully employed... all while you're subcontracting someone else to do the work (US) and complaining about it.  Seriously, go design this $h*t yourself and see how long you stay employed...

Sorry... it's been a long day... only been home an hour and seriously, I poured a drink and I'm contemplating another... and I'm the only one home right now.

Simply tell them yes, but first you need a better drawing to work off of.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg</a>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6714 on: May 08, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »

Ma'am, I know where you got my email, I know you broke a pretty serious rule when you took it (along with all of the others on the roster), and I know you know who I am. You know I didn't call you any names, you know that you are pulling that to try to make me feel bad, and you know that I am not taking any more of your f*****g b******t. If I get one more email I will start calling you names (After I've reported you, again), you ignorant f**k.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6715 on: May 08, 2018, 12:36:59 PM »

Ma'am, I know where you got my email, I know you broke a pretty serious rule when you took it (along with all of the others on the roster), and I know you know who I am. You know I didn't call you any names, you know that you are pulling that to try to make me feel bad, and you know that I am not taking any more of your f*****g b******t. If I get one more email I will start calling you names (After I've reported you, again), you ignorant f**k.
Sounds like you need to join Jev's quest for a better place of employment.

Sig by For Tyeth

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6716 on: May 09, 2018, 06:03:31 AM »

Right now I'm having a moment.  my points page shows the 404 error... okay yeah cool... I can get over it.  I e-mailed US to double check on the fact that before it had the 404 error I was missing 560 points/28 dollars redeemed.  was told any missing points would be in my account in 3 or 4 days, cool but what about the points i redeemed but didn't use just yet? I was told "Also, if you have redeemed any points you will not see them they will automatically attach to the next order."  Okay awesome, guess I'll go ahead and order... whelp no points attach... no idea what to do now, can I please go cry in a corner?

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6717 on: May 09, 2018, 06:32:32 AM »

Right now I'm having a moment.  my points page shows the 404 error... okay yeah cool... I can get over it.  I e-mailed US to double check on the fact that before it had the 404 error I was missing 560 points/28 dollars redeemed.  was told any missing points would be in my account in 3 or 4 days, cool but what about the points i redeemed but didn't use just yet? I was told "Also, if you have redeemed any points you will not see them they will automatically attach to the next order."  Okay awesome, guess I'll go ahead and order... whelp no points attach... no idea what to do now, can I please go cry in a corner?

I just recently spent my small amount of points (luckily it seems). But I can't help but feel your pain. As far as crying in a corner, I feel obligated to show you what Logos has to offer for that. Sad

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6718 on: May 09, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »

Wait...our rewards points expire?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6719 on: May 09, 2018, 02:20:23 PM »

One would think that they'd send out an email, to make sure we saw the announcement.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: