Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Winter Raffle Extravaganza begins NOW! We're giving away 105 FREE Sabers!  (Read 46752 times)
Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2020, 12:13:33 AM »

So I was finally able to place an order so I can jump on this raffle and I totally forgot to include my forum name in the notes. I sent an e-mail, but with the back log, who knows if they'll even see it. Do you think I'm screwed? Should I try to call? Will they even answer or get the message? Any other suggestions? Help!

DAC_COPP917
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2020, 12:19:05 AM »

So I was finally able to place an order so I can jump on this raffle and I totally forgot to include my forum name in the notes. I sent an e-mail, but with the back log, who knows if they'll even see it. Do you think I'm screwed? Should I try to call? Will they even answer or get the message? Any other suggestions? Help!
I have been attempting to try for two days now and have gotten automatic reply over and over again so I doubt they'll ever see it for me at least I still have hopes, I hope you get there in time

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2020, 01:36:37 AM »

Thanks my friend. I totally can't believe I did that. I even checked twice to make sure I had the correct coupon code. But after I went back to add premium sound and make sure I ordered a heavy blade, I completely passed the "Notes" box. Grrr! So now I left e-mails with Marlena and the "info" folks. And though I tried to leave a voicemail, it says that the mailbox is full. Hey look! This is me, going head first right into the Sarlacc Pit. Talk about bad luck. Now what's this I heard about a live chat option? I looked on the website and didn't see anything. Ah well. Maybe I should just cave in, break the bank and place another order? Is it worth rolling the dice? Hmmm?

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2020, 02:01:16 AM »

Sometimes, in a situation like this, they will simply fix the issue and not respond due to the backlog.

Suggest you try checking my account, orders and hit view or print. See if anything has been added in the notes section. NOT being hateful here guys but we can't blame US for this one if we screw up and forget to enter our forum names so keep emailing and hope for the best but don't expect anything.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2020, 09:47:28 AM »

I totally agree. Does anyone know where this live chat is located?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2020, 11:39:33 AM »

They have been busy since the holidays with massive orders back to back due to sales, holidays, and The Rise of Skywalker. Just be patient and give them time, I recommend not contacting them more than once since they have a lot of emails to catch up on.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2020, 01:49:39 PM »

As backed up as they are I would not be surprised if the drawing and posting of the winners takes a little longer then normal. Please remain calm, do not panic... Patience younglings, Jedi and even you sith. It will happen when it happens and not before or after.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2020, 04:43:39 PM »

As backed up as they are I would not be surprised if the drawing and posting of the winners takes a little longer then normal. Please remain calm, do not panic... Patience younglings, Jedi and even you sith. It will happen when it happens and not before or after.

If this does become the case, then i hope they show some professionalism and let everyone know if the drawing is postpone a little or such so they can catch up on emails/names. If they don't then they really should do it on time and no delay it. The lack of communication in general from this company is starting to be a real turn off.

~EccOMyth the Gray

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2020, 05:25:52 PM »

Hopefully I am in the raffle, I used a discount code I got for the December mishap and couldn’t use the code for it, but still included my forum name and emailed marlena about it. If not, I still have an emerald w/sound bellicose coming to me!! I am stoked! i just hope my wife doesn’t get too mad at me lol

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2020, 05:43:07 PM »

Hopefully I am in the raffle, I used a discount code I got for the December mishap and couldn’t use the code for it, but still included my forum name and emailed marlena about it. If not, I still have an emerald w/sound bellicose coming to me!! I am stoked! i just hope my wife doesn’t get too mad at me lol

Hahahahaha! I know exactly what you’re saying! The missus will kill me! I got the Lost Grey with a diamond controller.... 😂😂😂

“I know...”

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2020, 05:55:13 PM »

Hahahahaha! I know exactly what you’re saying! The missus will kill me! I got the Lost Grey with a diamond controller.... 😂😂😂

Good luck sir, and I hope both of our wives are forgiving

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2020, 06:35:32 PM »

I made sure to include a beautiful Dark Apprentice v5 stunt as part of my Raffle entry to give to my wife for this very reason.
Gonna make it black & gold so she can have a "Hufflepuff" saber since she'd more of a Potter fan than SW.

-

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2020, 10:08:40 PM »

So forum, THIS IS IT!!! Tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF THE WINTER RAFFLE! By this time Saturday, we will be looking at a winners list (i believe). So, I'm just going to go ahead and claim one of the diamond prizes and a saber of my choice with 1 color, FOC and premium v4 sound as my 2nd prize. (I'll share. I don't need both diamond prizes). Diamond Renegade LE and Chosen One CE! I'm ready. Have you gotten your order in yet?   Can't wait.  I'd wish you all luck, but only after I have my prizes. (slightly evil chuckle) . Happy sabering everyone.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2020, 10:38:29 PM »

Bank account took a hit from adulting so couldn’t afford a second entry but I think winning a Diamond Grandmaster will make up for it. Can’t wait to see my name on the top of the winners list 😏

Seriously though good luck to everyone who entered. And to those with angry significant others lol

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Laser_2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2020, 10:47:03 PM »

Well now you can defend yourself with a lightsaber so...

My collection:
Dark initiate LE v4 - AB
Initiate v4 - AB
Aeon v4 - BR
Azure Reaper premium sound - orange
Guardian - orange
Spectre premium sound - violet amethyst (silver FoC)
Aeon LE v2 - GB
Guardian - Emerald Driver
Initiate LE v2 - GB
Aeon LE v5 - Emerald Driver
Crimson Scorpion - GB (AB FoC)
Fallen LE - Emerald Driver
Dark Shock Light Sound - BR
Butcher LE - Emerald Driver
First Prize Raffle (yet to show up) - Emerald Driver

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: