Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Take it or leave it.  (Read 116227 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2016, 01:09:34 AM »

I'd take that, if I knew when the 15mins was going to happen.

You can fly, but never land.

Leave it, unless there is a floating restroom. Otherwise, leave it.

You can turn regular rocks into diamonds, gemstones. But gaining a profit from this power is forbidden, punishable by leprosy

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

The Darkside leads to sorrow; the Light to apathy.

« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »

I'll take it. (Assuming that "profit" in this case is defined as personal monetary gain, not friendships, potential promotions, getting to meet people, or causing good things to happen for other people because of the diamonds value.)

You can read the thoughts and intentions of anyone you can physically see in person. but you cannot speak yourself. (You can still write, type, or use sign language.)

-----------Sabers owned:-----------                    -------Sabers most wanted:-------
    -Aeon V4 AS stunt-                           |          -Manticore BR- -Dark Liberator AS-
    -Dark Shock Tri-CG Obsidian V4-        |          -Archon V2.1-   -Consular-
    -Dark Initiate LE V2 AS stunt-           |          -Arbiter GB-      -Prophecy V3-
    -Unknown raffle saber-                                         Okay...    All of them

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2016, 12:53:29 AM »

Take it.  No one listens to me anyway.

You never age a day, but everyone else does.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #333 on: August 08, 2016, 03:07:59 AM »

Take it.  No one listens to me anyway.

You never age a day, but everyone else does.

Take it. I'll take care of all my family's needs with my youth as my ultimate strength.

Your blood has the ability to heal virtually every cancer out there, but the pharmaceutical companies are making your life a living hell, which includes them trying to whack you.

CaffeinatedAdept
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

It is by Caffeine alone I set the Force in Motion

« Reply #334 on: August 08, 2016, 04:59:04 AM »

Your blood has the ability to heal virtually every cancer out there, but the pharmaceutical companies are making your life a living hell, which includes them trying to whack you.

Leave, I have enough issues with vampyr after my caffeine system.

You have the ability to see through clothing, however it only works on the gender you are not attracted to.

Emotion in Peace
Power through Knowledge
Passion in Serenity
Harmony in Chaos
Immortality beyond Death
Everything is Balanced

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #335 on: August 08, 2016, 03:58:34 PM »

Leave it.... definitely leave it....

You can have the powers of flight, super-strength, super-speed, super-reflexes/reaction times, hyper-acute-senses, enhanced durability, and near instantaneous healing, but these powers will kill you, with no way to avert it, one year to the day of when you accept them. And you can only accept said powers right now, not at a later time.

-----------Sabers owned:-----------                    -------Sabers most wanted:-------
    -Aeon V4 AS stunt-                           |          -Manticore BR- -Dark Liberator AS-
    -Dark Initiate LE V2 AS stunt-           |          -Arbiter GB-      -Prophecy V3-
    -Unknown raffle saber-                                         Okay...    All of them

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #336 on: August 08, 2016, 11:34:34 PM »

Leave it.... definitely leave it....

You can have the powers of flight, super-strength, super-speed, super-reflexes/reaction times, hyper-acute-senses, enhanced durability, and near instantaneous healing, but these powers will kill you, with no way to avert it, one year to the day of when you accept them. And you can only accept said powers right now, not at a later time.

Leave it. You can only solve so many issues with said powers.

You can instantly teleport anywhere, with anything, as long as you touch it. NASA asks you to take them to a distant planet. Worst case scenario, you end up in a black hole

CaffeinatedAdept
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

It is by Caffeine alone I set the Force in Motion

« Reply #337 on: August 08, 2016, 11:38:41 PM »

Leave it. You can only solve so many issues with said powers.

You can instantly teleport anywhere, with anything, as long as you touch it. NASA asks you to take them to a distant planet. Worst case scenario, you end up in a black hole
Take it.

You have the ability to control the minds of others....but can only do so after a three day bender of whiskey and rice wine.

It is by Caffeine alone I set the Force in motion.

Emotion in Peace
Power through Knowledge
Passion in Serenity
Harmony in Chaos
Immortality beyond Death
Everything is Balanced

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2016, 12:05:36 AM »

Take it.

You have the ability to control the minds of others....but can only do so after a three day bender of whiskey and rice wine.

It is by Caffeine alone I set the Force in motion.

Leave it. Just...no.

You can time travel only once, but only to the past, at any period of time.Once you arrive, there is no coming back

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2016, 04:58:17 PM »

Leave it. Just...no.

You can time travel only once, but only to the past, at any period of time.Once you arrive, there is no coming back

Totally take it.

You can read minds, but you hear everything at once.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2016, 05:05:58 PM »

Ugh...no...silence!  Leave it.

You are very charismatic. Everyone likes you. But you never get a moment to yourself.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2016, 10:08:23 PM »

Ugh...no...silence!  Leave it.

You are very charismatic. Everyone likes you. But you never get a moment to yourself.

Leave it. I can't imagine myself without sarcasm and snide remarks.

You're offered training and the gig to do the space jump 2.0. this time, you'll be equipped with a flight suit

Totally take it.

You can read minds, but you hear everything at once.

Btw, when I get my manic stages, my senses heighten. I smell everything, strong and from far, I get a gag reflex, and my hearing amplifies. The amount of stuff I can hear drives me up the wall. So that's a hell no, leave it for me as well

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2016, 07:47:09 AM »

Take it. Why not give it a try?

You have the ability to give a million people whatever they want most, but you yourself will never have any of the things you want.

Btw, when I get my manic stages, my senses heighten. I smell everything, strong and from far, I get a gag reflex, and my hearing amplifies. The amount of stuff I can hear drives me up the wall.
(Hyper-sensory stinks man. I used to be a lot more hyper-sensitive than I am now, it was not fun at all, so I have a very rough idea of how un-fun that is. Gagging, salty ocean, sandy beach, bright sun, wind, loud music, crowds, even food textures. etc. Not fun at all.)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2016, 04:00:17 PM »

Take it. Why not give it a try?

You have the ability to give a million people whatever they want most, but you yourself will never have any of the things you want.

(Hyper-sensory stinks man. I used to be a lot more hyper-sensitive than I am now, it was not fun at all, so I have a very rough idea of how un-fun that is. Gagging, salty ocean, sandy beach, bright sun, wind, loud music, crowds, even food textures. etc. Not fun at all.)

Take it! Big take it! If I had money, I swear, I'd do so much with it. My wife would strangle me, but it'd cut her a check and rid myself. I got the philanthropist spirit.

You are one of the greatest athletes in the world, top of your game. Endorsements, guaranteed contracts. But physically, by age 55, you're gonna break down rapidly.

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2016, 07:31:58 PM »

Leave it. There's a big part of me that wants to... but no. I've seen too many people whose bodies don't work anymore and I don't want get there at age 55.

The leaders and people of every country offer you the position of Dictator of the World. You will be absolute ruler of the entire Earth for as long as you can maintain your rule if you accept. But there is no going back, and you will be feared, hated, mocked, and laughed at. You will be in constant fear of the many assassination attempts that will be made against you. There will be constant war with several extremist groups who desire your death. And in the end, you will either be assassinated at a young age, be exiled and forced to live out the rest of your life alone and powerless, or you will maintain your power long enough to learn to hate yourself, just as everyone else does. And then you, loathing your choice, you will be alone and unloved for the rest of what will prove to be an unusually long lifespan. On the bright side, you will have the power to do whatever you want during your rule. You can bring about near world peace and an end to most disease and hunger; not to mention stamp out most of the corruption in the world. Or you can become unimaginably rich and powerful, leading your armies to crush those few extremist groups who oppose you. But either way, your time is limited, and many will hate you.   

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: