Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288461 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5730 on: November 26, 2017, 03:20:21 AM »

had the craziest ending of the night..
Boyfriend of a friend of mine got drunk, started pushing other drunk people and got in a fight with the owner of the pub.
He got kicked in the face while he was lying on the street and we thought for a moment that this would be the end of his live..
Luckily he got up after 5 minutes of being knocked out (which felt like an hour) and decided to walk home about 2 miles away...
His girlfriend luckily called his parents and they picked him up..

Pub owner called the police and an ambulance, they weren't needed and he called them of.
Really had a we thought he was dead...

he has a very bad drunk and can't control his alcohol. I mean, he's 19.. He could have been dead... she's thinking about leaving him if he can't stop (ab)using alcohol...

I'm just so shocked.. trying to get it all through my head...

WORST NIGHT EVER!!

I've many run ins with Drunks and it never equals a good time.  It's one of the reasons I don't drink nor really go out where people drinking may be.  It's a tough thing your friend has to decide.  Leaving him could be his wake up call or the trigger that sends him deeper.  If he has been given multiple chances though she does have to look out for herself.

Side note, saying he was 19 threw me for a bit....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #5731 on: November 26, 2017, 09:26:32 AM »

Boyfriend of a friend of mine got drunk, started pushing other drunk people and got in a fight with the owner of the pub.
He got kicked in the face while he was lying on the street and we thought for a moment that this would be the end of his live..
Luckily he got up after 5 minutes of being knocked out (which felt like an hour) and decided to walk home about 2 miles away...

Pub owner called the police and an ambulance, they weren't needed and he called them of.

he has a very bad drunk and can't control his alcohol. I mean, he's 19.. He could have been dead... she's thinking about leaving him if he can't stop (ab)using alcohol...

WORST NIGHT EVER!!

Sounds like a really bad experience.  Drunks can be extremely unpredictable and you never know how someone will behave until you're in the situation and its too late.  I have dealt with many drunks over the years and have seen the real happy drunks and even the really angry destructive drunks.  If this boy is 19 and has this much anger when he's drunk, your friend would do well to think hard about staying with someone like him.  It sounds like a recipe for serious domestic violence.  This is just my opinion of course. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5732 on: November 27, 2017, 03:16:50 AM »

WORST NIGHT EVER!!

All of your lives will be at least changed if your friend did not live. All over a few hours of nothing. It was your worst night ever, but it could have been even worse leaving a mark. His upbringing might have a lot to do with it, I don't know.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5733 on: November 27, 2017, 02:37:57 PM »

Funny thing about this....I had a coworker that was a motorcycle cop and whenever he pulled someone over his question was always "why you so stupid?!?"  He was a chinese guy and would say it in the most chinese sounding accent possible.  He never got any complaints because people assumed he wasn't from the US.  As soon as he finished up his traffic stop, he would switch back over to his regular non accented english.  I wish I could do this some days
Was he a close contender for a role in Super Troopers?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5734 on: November 28, 2017, 01:37:27 PM »

1. Don't complain to HR for the sole purpose of getting your supervisor fired.
2. Don't lie is said complaint, repeatedly, on record about your supervisor.
3. Don't, Actually. Yes, Definitely be honest about why you were being punished, just don't lie about everything else and minimize your own actions.
4. Don't brag to your little minions about getting "The dog fired", because they will flip on you because you are a terrible person.

On a related note, even though my actions were found to be justified and within company policy/guidelines, I still have one strike.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5735 on: November 28, 2017, 03:23:02 PM »

Thats bs Frizzen  Angry

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #5736 on: November 29, 2017, 07:00:44 AM »

1. Don't complain to HR for the sole purpose of getting your supervisor fired.
2. Don't lie is said complaint, repeatedly, on record about your supervisor.
3. Don't, Actually. Yes, Definitely be honest about why you were being punished, just don't lie about everything else and minimize your own actions.
4. Don't brag to your little minions about getting "The dog fired", because they will flip on you because you are a terrible person.

On a related note, even though my actions were found to be justified and within company policy/guidelines, I still have one strike.

Sounds like a Sith Lord.  Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5737 on: November 29, 2017, 01:58:34 PM »

Yes, Lady Kath and I are steadily spreading the virtues of the Dark Side. Soon all will see the wisdom. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #5738 on: November 29, 2017, 02:45:31 PM »

He doesn't have the emotional depth or control to be a sith. (In order to harness and effectively utilize your emotions you must have control)

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #5739 on: December 01, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »

He doesn't have the emotional depth or control to be a sith. (In order to harness and effectively utilize your emotions you must have control)

True, though it could be deception to avoid sounding like a Sith.  Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5740 on: December 01, 2017, 02:56:34 PM »

True, though it could be deception to avoid sounding like a Sith.  Cheesy
Like Darth Darth Binks?

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5741 on: December 01, 2017, 04:39:35 PM »

When you gotta call it quits for a good long while due to money issues u.u Should just be happy with all the cool sabers I have for right now

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5742 on: December 01, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »

When you are tasked with making a single, minor change to a wire harness and discover that the entire kriffing thing was designed wrong from stem to stern, necessitating a complete rework... and you have another 78 more to do by the end of the day.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5743 on: December 01, 2017, 04:59:40 PM »

When you are tasked with making a single, minor change to a wire harness and discover that the entire kriffing thing was designed wrong from stem to stern, necessitating a complete rework... and you have another 78 more to do by the end of the day.
YAY electrical incompetence. Oh wait.....that's bad.  Sad

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5744 on: December 01, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »

I do not miss this.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: