Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 35184 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2017, 04:41:05 AM »

FOC red with Guardian blue is really cool looking. I got a saber with that. The contrast and light effect is so brilliant about knocks your eyes out. It's my favorite combo. Good choice!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Korvarro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2017, 12:10:18 PM »

I ordered two Stunt Sabers to enter the raffle:

An Initiate LE v3 in SY:

And a Dark Apprentice LE v4 in BR:

So far, so great...  I was one of the lucky winners of a First Prize, and this is what I got:

It is not my first Graflex, but it is awesome nonetheless... Thank you, Ultrasabers!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2017, 03:11:36 PM »

An Emerald Graflex is always an awesome prize - congratulations!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2017, 03:30:01 PM »

Is that a Graflex CE?  It looks like it may be.  The color difference between the switch area and the hilt body usually indicates the body is nickel plated.  Even if it's not, that's a beautiful prize.  I like your entry sabers too.  The Catalyst pommels are nice additions to both sabers.  Smiley

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2017, 04:19:03 PM »

I ordered two Stunt Sabers to enter the raffle:

An Initiate LE v3 in SY:

And a Dark Apprentice LE v4 in BR:

So far, so great...  I was one of the lucky winners of a First Prize, and this is what I got:

It is not my first Graflex, but it is awesome nonetheless... Thank you, Ultrasabers!
_________    The best .  Graflex !   what a way to do a raffle.

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

Korvarro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2017, 05:55:07 PM »

Yes, I think it is a Graflex CE...

Vygelor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2017, 02:44:21 AM »

Hello SaberForum!
I'm relatively new to the saber community, but have been a big fan of Star Wars, especially regarding Jedi. Anyways, I bought my first grab-bag around X-mas and got a Dominix LE v4 in BR. I was instantly hooked, and I knew I couldn't stop there. Besides, I'm a light-sider, how can I just end with a sithy saber?

So for my recent order I decided to pool with friends to save on shipping. I was able to enter the Winter Raffle and won second prize! Needless to say I was ecstatic, and my group decided to generously give me the raffle saber as a gift.

Here's our order:

In the picture: The Guardian in GB w/ v3 Sound (Second Prize Raffle Saber), Grab Bag Dominix LE v2 in CG, Sentinel LE v4 in CG, Apprentice LE v4 in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver

Closer look at my sabers:

The Apprentice is so much fun to spin around and I ordered some color discs and LEE filters to play around with color combinations. The length of the hilt and blade is just perfect for me. The Guardian is a beast of a hilt and somewhat difficult to spin freely, so having a lighter saber is great to balance it out.

Speaking of the Guardian, I am just speechless. Obi-Wan has always been my favorite Jedi and blue my favorite color. After having both a red and white saber, I was planning to complete the spectrum with a nice fancy blue saber down the line. It was as if Ultrasabers read my mind. I am forever grateful for everyone at Ultrasabers and all the community members here for helping me make some awesome purchase decisions.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2017, 03:09:45 AM »

Very nice!

That is an outstanding 2nd place prize . . . looks like you got the Nickel plating as well!

Congratulations.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2017, 03:28:29 AM »

Oohh . . . points for everyone sharing pics so far . . .  Smiley

My order and prize is due to arrive Friday 27th . . . getting a little excited seeing all the awesome 2nd prize sabers showing up . . .  Grin Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »

no prize this time but the order, Dominix V4 in BR, windows hg blade:

Apprentice LE V4 in VA, windows (completes my staff) pic is a location test shot..and a friend posing.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »

So many great looking sabers with this raffle. Well done to everyone with your prizes.

I still think this is a great location photo and your Apprentice LE V4 in VA is an awesome saber.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2017, 11:43:18 AM »

Forgot to post pictures of my entry and 4th place prize.
Entry: RGBA Emerald Bellicose with Archon pommel with HG blade
Prize: Aeon LE V2 in CG with UE blade

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2017, 03:16:05 PM »

Great looking entry sabers and prizes, everyone.  Points.  Smiley

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2017, 04:38:05 PM »

I see a lot of great sabers in this thread, congrats to all! I have been the lucky winner of a first prize Cheesy Below are some pictures of my raffle entry sabers, free Initiate and first prize. In the near future I'll post a more extensive review of my new sabers.

Winter raffle entry sabers:

Apprentice V4 LE Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel, 24" and 32" HG

Apprentice V4 Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel, 32" and 36" HG

Free Initiate Guardian Blue, 24" HG

And my first prize! A Crimson Scorpion with Emerald (3 channel RGB + 1 channel red AV switch), Obsidian V4 and 36" UE MG  Cool On the pictures displayed with Emerald set to Consular Green. This saber sure is huge in comparison to the other sabers I purchased  Grin It has a very unique and powerful look and feel to it. Emerald is a fun feature to toy around with!

Group picture, Initiate GB and Apprentice Tri CG both with 24" HG blade, Apprentice Tri BR with 32" HG blade and Crimson Scorpion Emerald set to CG with 36" UE MG blade.

Thank you Ultrasabers for this great first prize and all the other goodies from the Winter Raffle sale  Smiley

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »

Really nice entries and prize there, Niels.  I like how you got Apprentices in opposing colors.  The free Initiate is always a good thing too.  I see yours is an LE.  Smiley  That Scorpion is definitely a beast.  Congratulations on winning that.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: