Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 938036 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2490 on: November 01, 2017, 03:48:41 AM »

For all you Daisy fans out there, check out this svelte spinner

Seen it on attractive people thread already, but I don't have a problem watching it again.  Grin

Is that an Ultra Saber she has?  Well if not we will say it is anyway.  Grin

Noticed that as well. Almost looks like an Aeon V2 or something similar.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy looking at her, but I'm not contributing to the obsession. Gal on the other hand has a free pass. Grin

I'd give them both free passes, but if I could only chose one, I'd probably go with Gal as well. Roll Eyes

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2491 on: November 01, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »

Is that an Ultra Saber she has?  Well if not we will say it is anyway.  Grin
No. There is another one with no light. I believe she's using a boken.

I'd give them both free passes, but if I could only chose one, I'd probably go with Gal as well. Roll Eyes
Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2492 on: November 02, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »

It looks like the Aeon V2 to me also.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2493 on: November 03, 2017, 02:47:04 PM »

She's not using a saber.

For all you Daisy fans out there, check out this svelte spinner

Watch them long enough and they will eventually sync.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2494 on: November 03, 2017, 05:19:28 PM »

She's not using a saber.

Watch them long enough and they will eventually sync.

How long were you watching?  Cheesy Cheesy Tongue

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2495 on: November 03, 2017, 06:22:27 PM »

Couple of minutes. Can't say it wasn't entirely enjoyable. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2496 on: November 03, 2017, 11:19:04 PM »

Couple of minutes. Can't say it wasn't entirely enjoyable. Grin

haha.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2497 on: November 07, 2017, 09:56:28 PM »

So I finally finished LEGO SW TFA. Be forewarned, this is IMO the worst LEGO game I've ever played. For the most part it has nothing to do with my hatred of TFA, it was just poorly done.

Normally, after you've unlocked enough characters, a "team" is put together for Free Play so that all puzzles can be solved. Not this time. This time you pick a character, and the computer picks a character. THAT'S IT. You have to go into the character menu and select from 205 characters. WTF? I don't think they even use 205 extras in the damn movie. And almost every frelling one of them has a name. Seriously? You named ten dozen pieces of set dressing that were on screen for half a second? I couldn't tell you who half of them are. (Of course, before playing the game I also couldn't tell you who Lor San Tekka was Undecided) The only plus side to this is that each character's abilities are spelled out next to their icon. But it still sucks because unless you're playing on an IMAX screen, the icons are pretty much indiscernible because they are so small in order to fit 205 characters on the menu. The only other consolation to this idiocy is that they put everyone in alphabetical order, and then split droids off as a separate category. 

The Free Play glitches were not to be believed. I can't tell you how many times I had to reboot the game in order to correct a glitch. The most note worthy offense was in the level Starkill Sabotage. There is a sequence, that really isn't a puzzle, just you have to do A, B & C in order to proceed. I do A. I do B which is to lower a force field covering a blast door. C is using a detonator to blow the door. The field never completely goes down, making it impossible to stick a 'nade and proceed. Angry

There are too many single pass "trench run" scenes in ships where you get 1...only 1 chance per play to grab mini-kits. You miss and you have to quit and reload the hub, then reload the level. Tedious doesn't quite cover it. It wouldn't be so bad if a) the bulk of the ship choices weren't exceptionally touchy in the controls, and b) they didn't place these very small items in the busiest areas of the run. The other down side to flight missions was that you always came across enemy ships that would dog you to no end. You can't outrun. You can't outmaneuver. The only option is to pull up and do a 180. This continues to suck in the "trench" sequences as there is nowhere to maneuver, and you can't pull out of the predetermined course. Leaving the only "option".........get shot down.

The deplorably long interplanetary travel/load sequences were another grand shortcoming. TBH I'd rather simply stare at an inanimate screen and read factoids about the universe I'm playing in.

They also put in a new multi-build system, where you can build multiple things with the same pile of bricks. Once the job is done, shoot/hit the object to reclaim the parts to build something else. Too many times if you couldn't remember what to build first, you didn't get to build the other thing. Highly frustrating.

And then to top everything off, I actually didn't complete the game as they have the gall to charge to get the DLC.

On the limited plus sides, I did like the goofy side missions. I also liked that the mini-kits assembled micro-fighters. Some of them pissed me off, but only because LEGO didn't actually market them, and they looked pretty cool. Finally the new shoot-out sequences were kinda neat.

That said, I'm going to play LEGO Batman.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2498 on: November 10, 2017, 03:36:38 AM »

So. the announcement was just made there will be a new Star Wars Trilogy headed by Rian Johnson that is separate from the Skywalker story.  So....Old Republic hopefully

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2499 on: November 10, 2017, 05:13:49 AM »

So. the announcement was just made there will be a new Star Wars Trilogy headed by Rian Johnson that is separate from the Skywalker story.  So....Old Republic hopefully

"From a different corner of the galaxy", so who knows.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2500 on: November 16, 2017, 09:50:04 PM »

hmmmm........

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2501 on: November 16, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »

The publisher's Summary for Thrawn: Alliances. 

"Grand Admiral Thrawn and Darth Vader ally against a threat to the Empire in this new novel from bestselling author Timothy Zahn.

The sequel to New York Times bestseller Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances will continue to follow the rise of Grand Admiral Thrawn to the heights of Imperial power—and accompany him into the past, witnessing his first encounter with the man who will one day become Darth Vader."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2502 on: November 17, 2017, 01:58:27 PM »

The publisher's Summary for Thrawn: Alliances. 

"Grand Admiral Thrawn and Darth Vader ally against a threat to the Empire in this new novel from bestselling author Timothy Zahn.

The sequel to New York Times bestseller Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances will continue to follow the rise of Grand Admiral Thrawn to the heights of Imperial power—and accompany him into the past, witnessing his first encounter with the man who will one day become Darth Vader."

So it's a CW tie-in?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2503 on: November 17, 2017, 02:05:12 PM »

So it's a CW tie-in?

somewhat.  Thrawn mentions a few times (in his thoughts) about meeting Anakin years before.  It's what brought the Jedi and the wider Universe to The Chiss' attention.  The Chiss seem to be being built up for something.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2504 on: January 09, 2018, 10:08:01 PM »

ho k. So.....

How is it that Princess Leia is a "princess" when her foster father is only a senator? ô¿o

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: