Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177949 times)
J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #9105 on: February 15, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »

First saber should be here today! I’m so stoked!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #9106 on: February 15, 2018, 02:02:25 PM »

My sabers expected delivery is today!
Hkwever, usps shipping still hasn't updated from its transit to Chicago :/
As I live on a college campus and it has to be sorted into our student mail and packages, I'll probably get it tomorrow, but here's hoping!
*fingers crossed*
"I am one with the Dark Side the Dark Side is with me"

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9107 on: February 15, 2018, 02:03:03 PM »

However, usps shipping still hasn't updated from its transit to Chicago :/
As I live on a college campus and it has to be sorted into our student mail and packages, I'll probably get it tomorrow, but here's hoping!
*fingers crossed*

Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.

Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9108 on: February 15, 2018, 02:04:42 PM »

However, usps shipping still hasn't updated from its transit to Chicago :/
*fingers crossed*

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9109 on: February 15, 2018, 04:43:11 PM »

My MB is expected to be delivered today. I'm hoping I got sound with a blue blade. if not its ok ill just order one that I'm going to customize.

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9110 on: February 15, 2018, 04:44:50 PM »

My MB is expected to be delivered today. I'm hoping I got sound with a blue blade. if not its ok ill just order one that I'm going to customize.

GraveAT9
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9111 on: February 15, 2018, 05:21:33 PM »

Hey guys I ordered my MB on 1/12/18 and it finally arrived today! Was so excited as I received a saber with premium sound! I got the sentinel LE v4 in consular green and with premium sound, it has a silver av switch, windowed emmiter, and I believe a recharge port! Will post some pictures once I figure out how! To those still waiting may the force be with you!

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9112 on: February 15, 2018, 05:47:41 PM »

I just got a job three weeks ago and had to spend my first paycheck on "needs" *sigh* So now I'm waiting for my second paycheck until next Friday and hopefully I can get some sabers then. I'm thinking of getting a Dark Liberator Staff to duel my brother-in-law with. I want arctic blue and he's favorite color is blue/green so SRD. My only concern is that they might look to much alike so I might get a different color. Maybe yellow or The Pyrestone Orange. What do you guys think?

I would personally choose Yellow, since that’s what I’m getting for my first Emerald saber in August (a little birthday gift to myself) but I DO also like Pyrestone Orange and Dark Violet Amethyst

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9113 on: February 15, 2018, 05:54:38 PM »

I would personally choose Yellow, since that’s what I’m getting for my first Emerald saber in August (a little birthday gift to myself) but I DO also like Pyrestone Orange and Dark Violet Amethyst

keep in mind you can get those as a grab bag option, just a little extra for the color.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9114 on: February 15, 2018, 06:03:50 PM »

Hey guys I ordered my MB on 1/12/18 and it finally arrived today! Was so excited as I received a saber with premium sound! I got the sentinel LE v4 in consular green and with premium sound, it has a silver av switch, windowed emmiter, and I believe a recharge port! Will post some pictures once I figure out how! To those still waiting may the force be with you!

Nice!!

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9115 on: February 15, 2018, 06:04:24 PM »

Nice!!

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9116 on: February 15, 2018, 06:04:58 PM »

Nice!!

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9117 on: February 15, 2018, 06:05:30 PM »

Nice!!

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9118 on: February 15, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »

keep in mind you can get those as a grab bag option, just a little extra for the color.
I wasn't aware that I could specify what color I wanted in the mystery boxes. Do I just say what color I want in the comment box when I check out?

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9119 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »

I wasn't aware that I could specify what color I wanted in the mystery boxes. Do I just say what color I want in the comment box when I check out?
You can choose the color from the grab bags sabers but not the MB.

Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: