Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171015 times)
crusader37
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11415 on: June 29, 2020, 10:00:13 AM »

finally.. after 2 months  my 2nd order is finally complete and has been shipped... i got a email last night...

it will be here today
it will be here today
im thinking too, that the blades are and can be interchangable with each other... with the U.S. sabers .. but not with other brands

Sniklefritz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11416 on: June 29, 2020, 01:47:08 PM »

dang it, i also ordered a silver yari pike... maybe they can swap to black and get me shipped out as well

Try emailing [email protected]
She's the one who has been helping me and she is very very sweet and understanding.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is ever going to get better; it's not."

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11417 on: June 29, 2020, 02:44:34 PM »

Try emailing [email protected]
She's the one who has been helping me and she is very very sweet and understanding.

Thanks, that's more useful advice than the continued refrain of "try the [email protected] and put the order number in the header" some keep saying, despite several users saying they never get replies. I've forwarded my query on to her email, will see what happens.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11418 on: June 29, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »

Try emailing [REDACTED]@ultrasabers.com

This is NOT the recommended or requested procedure. Please do not email any representative directly, unless that representative has instructed you to do so.  This is what happened before, and they lost track of the customer service process.

Please, please, PLEASE follow the instructions!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Mandalore_Will_Rise
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11419 on: June 29, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »

Well now I'm not sure how to feel about the 7 week thing considering I'm about to be on week 9. Ordered 5/2

ShadowofArbacas
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #11420 on: June 29, 2020, 04:17:50 PM »

And now their main website is down.... Oh no! Now I cant check the Processing status on my order 20 times today!!

In all seriousness, I hope they took it down and that they are majorly overhauling their site, Get rid of the promotional sales (until they are done being so overloaded with orders), fix their horrible service line to the consumer and get an actual email system or ticket system set up, actually for real update all of the hilts that are out of stock to give an accurate representation of inventory, and, sadly, update their lead times to reflect reality.

ShadowofArbacas
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #11421 on: June 29, 2020, 04:26:21 PM »

This is NOT the recommended or requested procedure. Please do not email any representative directly, unless that representative has instructed you to do so.  This is what happened before, and they lost track of the customer service process.

My man they have already lost track of their customer service process. I had to send 16 different emails, with plenty of space in between (waited 24-48 hours between each email) to FINALLY get someone to just update my shipping address.

Some people never get an answer.

The system is broken and emailing that email aint gonna break it more.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11422 on: June 29, 2020, 04:33:53 PM »

The site being down could be a sign of them getting back on track, updating lead times, out of stock hilts, etc.
I'm not sure they'd take down the current promo since it already advertised to run until mid July, but if their promotions are automated and "preprogrammed" months ahead of time, taking the site down could mean they're removing future sales? Or maybe just programming in a short break between promotions?

I remain optimistic

-

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11423 on: June 29, 2020, 04:38:03 PM »

The site being down could be a sign of them getting back on track, updating lead times, out of stock hilts, etc.
I'm not sure they'd take down the current promo since it already advertised to run until mid July, but if their promotions are automated and "preprogrammed" months ahead of time, taking the site down could mean they're removing future sales? Or maybe just programming in a short break between promotions?

I remain optimistic

-

Could also be, they're finally getting someone in IT to fix some issues.

Their site has been flagging multiple AVs for awhile now, so hopefully this is a good sign. (I still suspect they were hacked, earlier, and that's why they're having so many issues... that's the ONLY reason that makes sense, to me.. so I'm going to stick with it)

EDIT: Their site is back up, and it's not being flagged by AV anymore.... again, suspect they brought in some IT.

~Casp

Sniklefritz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11424 on: June 29, 2020, 05:16:13 PM »

Thanks, that's more useful advice than the continued refrain of "try the [email protected] and put the order number in the header" some keep saying, despite several users saying they never get replies. I've forwarded my query on to her email, will see what happens.

Best of Luck! I never got any replies to the info or shipping emails, so I just kept emailing Laura directly. I would still put your order number and the part ordered, just so it makes it easier on her end.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is ever going to get better; it's not."

Sniklefritz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11425 on: June 29, 2020, 05:19:45 PM »

My man they have already lost track of their customer service process. I had to send 16 different emails, with plenty of space in between (waited 24-48 hours between each email) to FINALLY get someone to just update my shipping address.

Some people never get an answer.

The system is broken and emailing that email aint gonna break it more.

exactly. people aren't getting ANYWHERE with the info email OR the shipping email. so if I can help others save frustration, Im going to. idc about what's recommended or not. clearly the costumer service process has already been broken and lost.

Sniklefritz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11426 on: June 29, 2020, 05:23:29 PM »

in all honesty, I dont care if its not recommended or requested. its obvious no one is getting anywhere with the other emails, so if I can help them, Im going to. the costumer service process is clearly already lost. people are getting nowhere emailing the info or shipping emails. I ended up having to email Laura directly to get anywhere. so I say email her, or anyone else for that matter. US clearly bit off more than they can chew. so yes, I say email the representatives directly. Like Laura.

Sphinx74
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11427 on: June 29, 2020, 05:28:40 PM »

So... I posted a question yesterday and was notified that it was moved and redirected here. I cant seem to find it, so I'll just ask again... with the backlog and extended ship times ect. Has anyone second guessed themselves and attempted to change an order? If so how did that work out for you? Were you successful?
I placed two orders, one on may 31st, and another on june 11. I've had a bit of time to think it over and just want to drop a few sabers from my order and upgrade 2 others to emerald. Since I'm probably no where close to being processed for shipping, I'd imagine it wouldn't be a big deal. Any thoughts?

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11428 on: June 29, 2020, 05:45:15 PM »

So... I posted a question yesterday and was notified that it was moved and redirected here. I cant seem to find it, so I'll just ask again... with the backlog and extended ship times ect. Has anyone second guessed themselves and attempted to change an order? If so how did that work out for you? Were you successful?
I placed two orders, one on may 31st, and another on june 11. I've had a bit of time to think it over and just want to drop a few sabers from my order and upgrade 2 others to emerald. Since I'm probably no where close to being processed for shipping, I'd imagine it wouldn't be a big deal. Any thoughts?

You're likely going to run into the same issue that many others have.. just getting customer service to respond. Several people have reported the fact they're moving, and need to just change their shipping info.. with no response. Other have said they wanted to change their orders, report something broken, or something missing/wrong...

... and still the result is kind of the same... getting a response is apparently hit or miss.

~Casp

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11429 on: June 29, 2020, 05:46:06 PM »

Did. No reply.

If they aren't responding to their own procedure after a MONTH, what are we meant to do?

They have $200 of my cash. It may not be much to some, but if a UK company took that much and didn't either 1) cough up the goods or 2) reply to my queries explaining the delay they would be out of business.

Or they'd end up on a consumer affairs programme with cameras in their faces.

At this point, I don't even have an avenue for recourse to CANCEL except getting my bank to challenge the payment.

Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: