Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 130373 times)
Sir Gadabout
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

Humility is the best teacher & the hardest lesson

« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2015, 11:14:03 AM »

Love the pink Arobb!
Looks great with the vented shroud. That will look VERY cool whirling round as a double-blader.

Point for hutzpah Cheesy

- Initiate , GB, stunt
 - Aeon LE, purple, stunt
 - Dark Initiate, SY, stunt
 - Apprentice, GB, stunt
 - Dominix v3, CG, stunt

- Standard Issue, GB, sound
 - Bellicose, BR, sound
 - Prophecy v3, AB, sound

- Graflex CE, GB, pulsing to orange and purple, sound
 - Guardian, CG, v4 soundboard
 - Archon 2.1,CG, sound

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »

I've begun work on a second version of this list, with all the new hilts (an extra 23+, depending on how many versions of the Renegade get released!) and I'm filling in lots of gaps as I go. There are actually some complete lists now (Aeon v2, Manticore) and as I have more hilts I can fill in some more of the gaps myself.

If anyone is able to help out by sharing photos, or providing links to their review/gallery posts of recent purchases, especially newer hilts like the Chosen One, Dark/Azure/Crimson Menaces/Omens/Mantises... I would really appreciate it Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »

I have pics of the Menace CE in PO, SY and CG here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23530.0

I can also get a pic of my Mantis CE in EG and Dark Sentinel in AS if you need it.
I just got my Chosen One CE as well, but it has the emerald driver so I'm not sure how much that will help since the colors can vary compared to the LED modules.

Do you happen to have a list you could send me?  I could see if there are any other holes I can fill.  I have a handful of MLS units and a few sabers with QD's.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »

Just got these today, haven't had time enough to play with them to get a feel for the hilt enough to review, but I thought I'd help out with the reference list a bit...

Pardon the horrible photography ... I'm definitely no expert with the camera on my phone Smiley

Dark Sentinel LE V4 in Hot Pink:

Snagged them as a staff so I have a coupler to go with em... I absolutely LOVE the pink. So happy with it.

I never thought pink would turn out great as a saber color, but dang that looks awesome! Gives it a nice balance of colors.

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

LIGHTSABERnut20
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Living life with a little lighting

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2015, 10:14:50 PM »

How well does a red hilt look with Sunriders Destiny

Why must we choose a side
When you can embrace all force powers

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2015, 10:58:37 PM »

How well does a red hilt look with Sunriders Destiny

Check the Crimson Reaper references on the first page.  There is a link to one in SRD and it looks pretty good.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LIGHTSABERnut20
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Living life with a little lighting

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2015, 11:19:50 PM »

Thanks I must have over looked that but it looks good I'm plan in on getting a gift for a friend and I'm thinking crisom mantis in SRD

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Why must we choose a side
When you can embrace all force powers

Brainiac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2015, 11:42:57 AM »

This is an extremely helpful guide, Thanks for posting Casey  Smiley

You are a slave to the dark side. I'd be doing the galaxy a favor.

Darth Nisten
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2015, 02:50:25 AM »

Am I just blind, or did I not see sentinel hilts at all? I'll have two LE hilts, one in GB and one in FO, if this guide needs them. Hopefully this'll be my chance to contribute.

The truth rarely lies at either end of a spectrum, instead look somewhere in-between.

Arsenal
Sentinel V4 staff, FO/GB blades, no sound.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »

You are not blind.  They are not on the list because they were not released at the time this was posted.  If you want to post pics of them I'm sure they would be helpful in building a more comprehensive list.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2015, 02:21:07 PM »

Always in motion is the US Hilt Menu...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »

Hey Everyone!  Would anyone be able to post some pics of the Dark Sentinel with some different blade colors?  I am debating getting BR but I kind of want to see some other colors before I make my decision.  I am stuck between CR, and VA but it doesn't have to be those.  Thanks everyone! 

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2015, 05:14:49 PM »

Hey Everyone!  Would anyone be able to post some pics of the Dark Sentinel with some different blade colors?  I am debating getting BR but I kind of want to see some other colors before I make my decision.  I am stuck between CR, and VA but it doesn't have to be those.  Thanks everyone! 

I assume by your listed color choices that you swing towards the Dark Side? This is unfortunate for you as both of these blade colors look excellent in a Dark hilt.

Pro: BR can come in Tri-Cree which means brighter and fuller color. Con: It's kinda over done, but with good canon behind it.

Pro: VA it's more exotic. Con: doesn't come in Tri-Cree.

I have both of these colors in std MLS. The BR is my go-to. I just love the color.

<<< Obviously

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2015, 10:23:47 PM »

I assume by your listed color choices that you swing towards the Dark Side? This is unfortunate for you as both of these blade colors look excellent in a Dark hilt.

Pro: BR can come in Tri-Cree which means brighter and fuller color. Con: It's kinda over done, but with good canon behind it.

Pro: VA it's more exotic. Con: doesn't come in Tri-Cree.

I have both of these colors in std MLS. The BR is my go-to. I just love the color.

<<< Obviously

Dark side indeed my friend! But if we are gonna get technical I would say gray Jedi haha. I love the BR (and would get tri-Cree) but I feel like that is the easy solution. I will probably end up goin with VA or CG. If I go CG the backstory would be that the lightsaber was taken off a dead sith and I rebuilt with CG from a jedi saber....or something along those lines haha.

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2015, 08:33:05 PM »

Dark side indeed my friend! But if we are gonna get technical I would say gray Jedi haha. I love the BR (and would get tri-Cree) but I feel like that is the easy solution. I will probably end up goin with VA or CG. If I go CG the backstory would be that the lightsaber was taken off a dead sith and I rebuilt with CG from a jedi saber....or something along those lines haha.

I keep telling people this...Your blade color doesn't determine your affiliation. It the color of what's inside that counts. Because chronologically, Vader's first lightsaber was.........?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: