Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Force Users + Matrix/Terminators = Star Wars Dark Metal  (Read 19003 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 05:11:57 AM »

I still like my cybernetic biker chick idea...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth_Hydden
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

Start the Imperial March

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 06:47:48 PM »

Extra limbs?
Like four slightly over sized arms?

I just have a thing for arachnids and insects.

Wishlist:
Any saber that I can get my grubby, burned, and scarred hands on.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »

Extra limbs?
Like four slightly over sized arms?

I just have a thing for arachnids and insects.

Hmmm four big arms and tiny legs dangling?

Or how about 6 arms total with 2 legs...but the arms are a bit longer and not big, this would give you your desired creepy man-spider look and function...even creepier if they were not all the same length, like a set of smaller ones close to the neck or midsection or asymmetrical with each being a different length...yikes!

Like the above except keep in mind...really ugly, not even remotely close to normal looks, each is their own version of a horror story...a face that is well hideous...weird warty/tumorous looking skin, etc.

Light side points please Smiley

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 07:38:17 PM »

Cybernetic version of this?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69R245PkdIc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69R245PkdIc</a>

Or this?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

zuka213
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 74

May the Force be With You

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 02:57:51 AM »

haha, this!

Light Side points plx
Cheesy

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2020, 02:17:06 AM »

Ok, you got me majorly conflicted, a mashup of many favorites.
Hard choice between Predator species and Force users...
I'm assuming Force persuasion or Dominate mind are an allowable choice. Both Predators and Lightsaber users have advantages over terrestrial alloys the machines would likely be using. Unless the AI created an alloy so durable it's resistant to lightsabers or like adamantium/ vibranium or Cortosis/Phrek. I'm also assuming that didn't happen or "we're" screwed right off the bat because of the logical wide spread implementation that'd occur. Unless it was soooo hard to produce/refine it never was in widespread manufacture. I say this because Predator metals usually slice through ours easily, and their retractable nets do crazy damage.

That said, I'm going Dark Side, Sith user of a lightsaber because of obvious ability to cut through mechanized foot soldiers, treads of those huge two armed tanks, motorcycle bots (I forgot their model designation) etc. If I can use Dominate mind on u to 3 organic targets at once with maybe Force persuade on 2 more for 5 total: 3 who can't resist my will and 2 more who go along with things they would already potentially accept. No "kill your own friend" with persuasion but dominate means they are your tool. I'd join resistance out of self preservation, Dominate someone high enough up to be useful in the process, do the same to a skilled Predator specimen, and a Hulk like mutant (giant and powerful but a weak willed one). Try to live through the war and then use/ have positioned (through assassination if necessary) my pawns accordingly. And finally take advantage of the removal of machines as my main rivals, the lower population caused by constant war, and the influence of my "mind controlled" agents to collect followers in the respective species. Then attempt to conquer and rule the ashes of the world.

Human Force user, dual lightsaber wielder that can form a saber staff, with aforementioned Dominate mind. (basically the KOTOR power)

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: