Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 129783 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #360 on: April 09, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »

Fantastic!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #361 on: April 09, 2017, 10:49:48 PM »

Very nice! Reminds me a little of Keelyvine Reus Smiley You guys must be a striking presence at the cons you go to!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #362 on: April 09, 2017, 11:08:51 PM »

Very nice! Reminds me a little of Keelyvine Reus Smiley You guys must be a striking presence at the cons you go to!

so far, Rogue One and 3 cons....we've been well received at all of them. yesterday was at a college campus hall. a few times students stopped traffic for pics outside even. we're already getting asked to attend other cons in the state, so I'd say we're doing well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2017, 11:14:57 PM »

so far, Rogue One and 3 cons....we've been well received at all of them. yesterday was at a college campus hall. a few times students stopped traffic for pics outside even. we're already getting asked to attend other cons in the state, so I'd say we're doing well.
Being asked for pics is usually always a good sign, and 3 cons, that's a lot of dedication there. Good for you guys. That's pretty awesome to have other local groups like yours out there besides Rebel Legion.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2017, 11:34:01 PM »

Being asked for pics is usually always a good sign, and 3 cons, that's a lot of dedication there. Good for you guys. That's pretty awesome to have other local groups like yours out there besides Rebel Legion.

we're still new so need to get the name out there and show there's other options besides 501st/ Legion. there's local groups in many areas, Lord Ravage has a good sized in Ca.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2017, 12:09:21 AM »

nope, not that strict. "fishnet girl" as Isola called her has this idea and has the fabric already set.

Totally smitten with Fishnet Girl tbh

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »

James - I'm not being a wiseguy, I'm actually curious: how on Earth do you know every single Jedi that apparently ever existed in the Star Wars Universe??!!!

Every time I turn around you're like "Well, actually that hilt looks like the one wielded by Xeenu Beeblebutt; if you freeze Revenge of The Sith at exactly 2:04:32, you can see him in the background in the bottom left of the screen."

Shocked

I can't decide if my knowledge as a fan is inadequate or yours is, um, obsessive encyclopedic.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

The mark of Death is Impartial. neutral align plz!

« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2017, 02:00:35 AM »

hooray! my consular is being shipped at least now! maybe that'll help my slowly growing madness a little.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2017, 02:44:49 AM »

Looking forward to seeing some pics of it when you get it DM13.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2017, 12:29:20 PM »

i plan to get into the youtube scene and do unboxings and reviews for the consular, guardian, two grab bags, and if i win anything from the raffle.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2017, 12:51:38 PM »

James - I'm not being a wiseguy, I'm actually curious: how on Earth do you know every single Jedi that apparently ever existed in the Star Wars Universe??!!!

Every time I turn around you're like "Well, actually that hilt looks like the one wielded by Xeenu Beeblebutt; if you freeze Revenge of The Sith at exactly 2:04:32, you can see him in the background in the bottom left of the screen."

Cheesy

Too much time on Wookiepedia, too much time reading the Expanded Universe novels, and way, way too much time researching the stories I used to write.

If I'd been half as enthused about my schoolwork at any time, I wonder how different my life might have turned out?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2017, 01:23:01 PM »

i was wrong by the way, it didn't help with my mania, now i'm just obsessively refreshing the tracking page instead of the orders page.

,....curved azure reaper?,....what? how? awww Sad seems to be a fan modification, i thought for a second it was a secret menu item or something from US that you could ask for in the comments or something.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2017, 02:24:41 PM »

Cheesy

Too much time on Wookiepedia, too much time reading the Expanded Universe novels, and way, way too much time researching the stories I used to write.

If I'd been half as enthused about my schoolwork at any time, I wonder how different my life might have turned out?

One word: boring. 😉  ... And... Your life may not have been the same, but would you really want it to be different? Life's lessons come in many forms not the least of which coming from the things we choose to do in our spare time, so who knows how many ripple effects there may have been that have enriched your life and affected those around you that have gone into the tapestry of your personality and life's decisions from the knowledge you gained in your research and study? I've looked back many times and wondered the same as you and thought about how my life would have been with different choices and believe there's good reason for all of it just as it is, but I can't see the whole picture, like looking into a room through a door cracked barely open.

i was wrong by the way, it didn't help with my mania, now i'm just obsessively refreshing the tracking page instead of the orders page.

,....curved azure reaper?,....what? how? awww Sad seems to be a fan modification, i thought for a second it was a secret menu item or something from US that you could ask for in the comments or something.

😅 it's like an unquenchable fire and with good reason- the Consular is awesome. That one and the Archon 2.1 are two of the best MHS compatible gilts they have.

It is sold by Ultra Sabers as a convention only item. Here's a pic of the one I saw at the last convention I went to, Salt Lake FanX:

And a crimson one:

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2017, 02:56:40 PM »

It's a lot of fun - the Reapers really suit the curve, I think.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #374 on: April 10, 2017, 03:27:28 PM »

the curved reaper is the one hilt I would keep if I won....an azure reaper I'd have to fight someone in my group for..

who's scruffy looking?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: