Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 72143 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2018, 11:41:31 PM »

So I have BF 2 now in Xbox One and have been playing it here and there. It’s a bit boring playing it by my self and I beat the campaign rather quickly, both of them.  Anyone who wants to play, let me know.

Also BF 2 is currently on sale digitally for $10.00 in the Microsoft Store on Xbox Live
The Regular version? What about Elite Trooper?
Also I won't be able to do multi player until early December sorry.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2018, 11:51:52 PM »

The Regular version? What about Elite Trooper?
Also I won't be able to do multi player until early December sorry.

Just the regular version. I didn’t see the Elite Trooper one but will look for it.

No worries man, gives me time to get into the game so I won’t be an complete noob when we do play together

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »

Just the regular version. I didn’t see the Elite Trooper one but will look for it.

No worries man, gives me time to get into the game so I won’t be an complete noob when we do play together
I'm only about average myself, just persistent lol

Saber Collection:

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2018, 12:21:39 AM »

No worries and I'm a noob at it. I typically play COD and Destiny so this is something different since I haven't really played Battlefront since PS2.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2018, 09:13:08 AM »

I like to think that I'm pretty good at the game but I'm probably around where you are, just above average but still able to whip my friends in offline arcade (that is where I excel, online I get wrecked by the tryhards)

No worries and I'm a noob at it. I typically play COD and Destiny so this is something different since I haven't really played Battlefront since PS2.

the BF2 controls are pretty close to the CoD BO3 controls.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2018, 03:22:00 AM »

I have SW Battlefront 2 on Xbox as well, haven’t played in a few months but looking to get back into it over December down time – not brilliant at it but make up for ability with enthusiasm and watching your back by getting shot in mine LOL – if anyone wants a partner up or invite PM me for gamer tag.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2018, 03:26:24 AM »

I have SW Battlefront 2 on Xbox as well, haven’t played in a few months but looking to get back into it over December down time – not brilliant at it but make up for ability with enthusiasm and watching your back by getting shot in mine LOL – if anyone wants a partner up or invite PM me for gamer tag.

Will do, LSG.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2018, 08:27:45 PM »

I'm going to have to retract everything, I will not be able to play battle front 2 or any xbox game for a very long time as my xbox is broken...

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2018, 02:35:00 PM »

I'm going to have to retract everything, I will not be able to play battle front 2 or any xbox game for a very long time as my xbox is broken...

sorry to hear that Kaz

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2018, 05:19:26 PM »

So I went an bought a new one anyway on Tuesday, took about 17 hours from downloading off my internet connection but Battlefront 2 is reinstalled, found out last night Obi wan is now in the game. His force push is a straight path and kind of hard to hit with on other villains so far in heroes and villains at least for me, but over all I like/can use his movement better than Grevious, so someone for me to level lol.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »

So I went an bought a new one anyway on Tuesday, took about 17 hours from downloading off my internet connection but Battlefront 2 is reinstalled, found out last night Obi wan is now in the game. His force push is a straight path and kind of hard to hit with on other villains so far in heroes and villains at least for me, but over all I like/can use his movement better than Grevious, so someone for me to level lol.

glad you got back into it Kaz. I haven't had a chance to play with Kenobi or Grievous yet but I'm looking forward to trying them.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2018, 06:59:35 PM »

Finally managed to get my first Vanguard streak. Still 4 left...man, it's really hard to get them.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »

Finally managed to get my first Vanguard streak. Still 4 left...man, it's really hard to get them.
Yeah it took me forever, needed a star card for a kill streak Vanguard and the health booster card on and then persistence to keep trying, some sneaking around, and just enough luck to hope 3 people were standing near each other and not looking my way.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2018, 07:23:01 PM »

toughen up is a star card that helped me get that. it starts constantly regening your health for a few seconds, then just get a damage booster card thingy for the gun itself and you're set.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2018, 07:37:26 PM »

I just used the standard ability without any boosts. Equipped the Improved Scan Dart, though, which helps a lot detecting a suitable group of enemies.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: