Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 139098 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2018, 07:35:52 AM »

Another point to you Inf01 for your dedication  Cheesy

Can't spin at work either. But I got the bag covered. I used the cotton bag for my Katana as an exemple and made my own. I adapted size since my Ultrasabers are longer than my Katana and I made it out of artifical leather so it would be better protected in case of heavy reain when I go to my Lightsaber class.

Nice. Have a point for ingenuity.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2018, 07:44:31 AM »

Nice. Have a point for ingenuity.

Thank you SFD  Cheesy Have a point back for the Metallica song  Wink

I now realize I forgot to mention I also added a strap so I can hold the saber on my back while ridding the bus/subway and walking. I made that one out of seat belt material to make it resistant.
Next goal is making another bag based on the first that will be able to hold more sabers (maybe 4 or so) in order to carry a few to conventions more easily.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2018, 06:02:46 AM »

Can't spin at work either. But I got the bag covered. I used the cotton bag for my Katana as an exemple and made my own. I adapted size since my Ultrasabers are longer than my Katana and I made it out of artifical leather so it would be better protected in case of heavy reain when I go to my Lightsaber class.

That idea is genius, Crue! I will have to adopt that when carrying my saber to and from work.  

Working on transitioning and tightening down my form

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSbIVLE-VKw&amp;t=80s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2018, 06:28:08 AM »

Nice spins there bro,  and nice catch as well!!  I can't tell u how many times my War Glaive has hit the ground!  It hits so hard the force powers the saber down!! Keep up the fine work brother!! LgtSydPt 4 Da Catch

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2018, 06:36:33 AM »

Nice spins there bro,  and nice catch as well!!  I can't tell u how many times my War Glaive has hit the ground!  It hits so hard the force powers the saber down!! Keep up the fine work brother!! LgtSydPt 4 Da Catch

Thanks, Deca!  I keep my mistakes in since we all make mistakes and it's to also show my progress as well.  You can't learn from a video without any mistakes in my opinion so don't worry about dropping your War Glaive, which I'm sure you don't.  We all make mistakes and learn from them. 

I have a personal quote that I abide by "Mistakes will make you great".   

Thanks man, you do as well, have a point back!

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2018, 02:39:01 PM »

Sounds like a good quote 2 me!! U have some great Saber Spinning Credos!!
I don't worry about dropping my War Glaive,  its got spinning scars all over it!! U know me,  ill just wrap it in electrical tape,  and call it good!!  Lol.

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2018, 08:41:57 AM »

That idea is genius, Crue! I will have to adopt that when carrying my saber to and from work. 

Working on transitioning and tightening down my form

! No longer available

Looking a lot better there, especially with the reverse eclipse. If I may offer one more tip though, I would spend one practice session slowing things down a bit and work on keeping the blade in the same plane as your body, both in front and in back. It seems from time to time the blade wants to go more perpendicular to your body, pointing more at the camera if that makes sense. By keeping the blade moving within the same plane as your body, that will in turn make things look tighter and smoother in your spins.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2018, 03:51:17 PM »

Looking a lot better there, especially with the reverse eclipse. If I may offer one more tip though, I would spend one practice session slowing things down a bit and work on keeping the blade in the same plane as your body, both in front and in back. It seems from time to time the blade wants to go more perpendicular to your body, pointing more at the camera if that makes sense. By keeping the blade moving within the same plane as your body, that will in turn make things look tighter and smoother in your spins.

Good advice. Me and I01 were just talking about this exact thing last night.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2018, 09:32:00 AM »

Sounds like a good quote 2 me!! U have some great Saber Spinning Credos!!
I don't worry about dropping my War Glaive,  its got spinning scars all over it!! U know me,  ill just wrap it in electrical tape,  and call it good!!  Lol.

Yes sir, it's one of those things that when you're afraid to get scars or damage your saber, it will happen so just go with the flow.

Thank you Master Venturous for your continuous direction. I will work on that right away!  I've always thought that my reverse Eclipse needed work to make it tighter and will do so. 

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2018, 11:32:30 AM »

I have my jacket on since it's freezing in my office and back room.

Focusing on what Master Venturous has mentioned which is to take it slow and focus on keeping my reverse eclipse in the same plane as my body

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdanRoI1Psk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:50 PM »

I forgot to post my AM video this morning.  Just been busy at work but here it is, early AM flows

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TtTNV42T28&amp;t=3s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I went back to my Dark Initiate since my SI tore my hands up.  I haven't replaced the battery case yet since I'm ordering a Lit-Ion set up and a chassis for it but I Velcro the broken case horizontally and vertically so that it's "pieced together" temporarily AND it's no longer rattling. 

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2018, 03:45:58 AM »

I know I haven’t posted in a few days. Was busy Friday and was watching the Padawan all day u til I got tired late this afternoon since we both stayed up late and woke up early and I let Mrs. Infinit01 take a nap midday. Anyhow, will post more vids again tomorrow

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2018, 01:22:43 PM »

Looking great, bro. It still gets me how you can spin so well with both hands. It's perfectly understandable that there are more important things than sabering sometimes.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »

I know I haven’t posted in a few days. Was busy Friday and was watching the Padawan all day u til I got tired late this afternoon since we both stayed up late and woke up early and I let Mrs. Infinit01 take a nap midday. Anyhow, will post more vids again tomorrow
Ha!! See?!? I KNEW he was human afterall!!🤣

looking forward to more footage, Infinite🙏🏻😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2018, 02:54:14 PM »

Ha!! See?!? I KNEW he was human afterall!!🤣
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? This dude is exhausting! I need him to take more breaks so I can keep up!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: