Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: POP! Stop  (Read 72785 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2020, 12:36:37 PM »

I still need to get a pic of my wall of shame.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »

OMG I have to have this on general principle.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2020, 03:18:47 PM »

managed a few more to the collection.

ECCC Boba Fett and Wonder con Fett. also managed to find the ESB Han in carbonite, Bespin Leia and Jedi training Luke. just need the deluxe Vader and the Han/ Leia 2 pack. never thought I'd own pop from cons that didn't happen. SDCC will be the same....sadly I don't think Celebration is going to happen either.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #258 on: May 06, 2020, 03:48:56 PM »

Amazon has the 2nd ESB exclusive up for pro order. Han opening up the Tauntaun.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #259 on: May 06, 2020, 04:47:34 PM »

Amazon has the 2nd ESB exclusive up for pro order. Han opening up the Tauntaun.
I'm dubious about getting it. I'm not a fan of the brown coat. Need to see the OG cut of Empire again.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »

It has arrived. To give an idea of scale, the Vader is full size.

Sig by For Tyeth

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2020, 03:34:21 AM »

That has to be hands down one of the coolest POPs they've ever made, Logos. Just incredible.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »

their molding process has improved a lot. compare the original wampa to the new one for example.

who's scruffy looking?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2020, 06:46:35 PM »

Gamestop exclusive up for pre order. Shadow trooper, hooded Yoda, Revan and Darth Malak.

here's the link: https://www.gamestop.com/search/?q=popstarwars520&utm_source=rakutenls&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=DisPops&utm_campaign=10&utm_kxconfid=tebx5rmj3&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=yFHdtQfGcHA-bXuBmGDZGjxqdYEIrhMovw

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2020, 06:48:43 PM »

I #$%&ing hate/love you.

Now one has to ask:

If they are releasing merch, does this mean these are being reintroduced as canon? Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2020, 07:27:08 PM »

I #$%&ing hate/love you.

Now one has to ask:

If they are releasing merch, does this mean these are being reintroduced as canon? Roll Eyes

I thought the same as soon as I saw Revan in that mix, and of course they re-used the same costume and all from Legends. Kind of a wonky way to reintroduce him back into Canon though if this is the case, even if it is just in visual image form.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2020, 07:31:55 PM »

I thought the same as soon as I saw Revan in that mix, and of course they re-used the same costume and all from Legends. Kind of a wonky way to reintroduce him back into Canon though if this is the case, even if it is just in visual image form.
You don't get it. The absolute easiest way to do it is to just bring them back exactly as they were.

As far as I know, Revan's time period hasn't been ventured into in the Disney canon. And TFU could easily still get nestled right before the story of SWR. These could easily be brought back.

Sig by For Tyeth

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2020, 09:00:11 PM »

You don't get it. The absolute easiest way to do it is to just bring them back exactly as they were.

As far as I know, Revan's time period hasn't been ventured into in the Disney canon. And TFU could easily still get nestled right before the story of SWR. These could easily be brought back.

Oh yeah it would totally be easiest, but of all the ways for Revan to finally enter into Canon (besides his name being used as a trooper legion in a book) I'd think coming out as a POP seems kind of anti-climatic.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2020, 09:05:23 PM »

Oh yeah it would totally be easiest, but of all the ways for Revan to finally enter into Canon (besides his name being used as a trooper legion in a book) I'd think coming out as a POP seems kind of anti-climatic.
I think this is a tease. They are the classic images.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2020, 02:19:36 AM »

Revan has had so much hinted at in the Disney era.... Malachor V, His name on the Legion, his official Black Series Lightsaber, and he has had Two Black Series Figures released.  For all Intents and Purposes.....Revan is Canon.  It just may not be Revan as we know him..... and I preorderd that Revan quick fast and in a hurry.   Now my little excitement.  I just donated to a kickstarter that is going to get me a one of a kind PoP signed by Jason David Frank.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: