Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: A note on shipping to CANADIAN customers  (Read 62147 times)
eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 06:43:53 PM »

cheaper AND faster and still no duty or any other extra charges

Yes, definitely, faster is true as well, but keep checking your mail. The $15ish bill usually comes after the fact, and that's why I wait the extra day or two when I get them to ship to me here in London ON.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2013, 05:01:14 AM »

I just recently purchased 2 grab bag sabers, which I am quite pleased with both, and had them shipped to Burlington (just outside of Toronto) in Ontario. I ordered the second 4 days after the first, but the first one I had shipped through USPS ($43) and the second through FedEx ($28). I assumed USPS would be faster based on the price difference but they actually arrived the same day, which was pretty cool. Always going to go FedEx from now on when ordering to southern Ontario, cheaper AND faster and still no duty or any other extra charges

Yes, definitely, faster is true as well, but keep checking your mail. The $15ish bill usually comes after the fact, and that's why I wait the extra day or two when I get them to ship to me here in London ON.

Delivery from Ultrasabers via FedEx to Toronto is 2 days, 3 days max depending on the day and hour I place an order.  It had never gone past 3 days.

Opening a free FedEx account takes off $10 from the customs fee --- so FedEx is still better than USPS --- cheaper and faster.

Ensure you do so before ordering your next saber.  In the event that you do get charged the Advancement Fee of $10, call them and inform them that you have an account with them and they'll deduct that fee immediately and re-bill you making the necessary adjustments.  I know cuz I've done this before.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:05:48 AM by jedicri » Logged

steviewonder1125
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Please.

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2013, 04:37:12 AM »

Your services are top-rate! I'm in Canada, and my Ultrasaber arrived in only TWO DAYS!!! Fantastic! And it's my first one, an Aeon LE V3 in Arctic Blue. Simply beautiful.  Grin

ve5wil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 03:19:59 PM »

Got my staff in  3 days (not counting the long weekend) via fed ex.
no issues, no problems - coming to Saskatchewan ,

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 04:05:34 AM »

I got my First Lightsaber Today took 5 Business days using USPS that is really Quick! From where I am South of Ontario Canada =) No issues from shipping.

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

Michelhussie
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2013, 08:42:48 AM »

Transportation of products using delivery solutions has always been a preferred option by organizations as it is one the affordable medium to handle products from one country to another. International delivery organizations offer host of pros and cons to handle products and auto delivery to offshore locations. The selection of delivery solutions to handle cargo needs to be done perfectly to be sufficient the specific needs.
australia shipping

TheJace
Force Sensitive

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »

Just a note, I put in my order last friday and today is thursday(monday was a holiday) and my order still says "processing" so hopefully the actual shipping part to it will go faster Smiley    I also created a fedex account because of this thread! Thanks for the heads up!
I will also keep you posted on the progress of this order!

Super excited! First Saber EVERRRRRRRRRR. My wife teased me about it, so I got her a grab bag too Wink

Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 + Fire Orange blade
Grab bag (will know soon) + Violet Amethyst blade

TheJace
Force Sensitive

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »

forgot to mention im in Ottawa  Grin

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »

Just a note, I put in my order last friday and today is thursday(monday was a holiday) and my order still says "processing" so hopefully the actual shipping part to it will go faster Smiley    I also created a fedex account because of this thread! Thanks for the heads up!
I will also keep you posted on the progress of this order!

Super excited! First Saber EVERRRRRRRRRR. My wife teased me about it, so I got her a grab bag too Wink

The US crew has been at a convention so shipping during that time has been delayed.  I was lucky enough to get my last order shipped the day before they shut down.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

TheJace
Force Sensitive

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »

yeah... that would make sense as to why its taking a little longer than 'normal'.
Anyone have any clue when they will be back? heheh

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2013, 04:45:34 PM »

yeah... that would make sense as to why its taking a little longer than 'normal'.
Anyone have any clue when they will be back? heheh

The e-mail I have said September 4th, so they should be back at it now.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

keiban76
Force Sensitive

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2013, 03:57:24 PM »

Just a FYI to my fellow Canadian's. I've now ordered 2 sabers, one in July, one end of August/early September. I have now twice been hit by a duties/tax charge from FedEx around $14 each.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »

Just a FYI to my fellow Canadian's. I've now ordered 2 sabers, one in July, one end of August/early September. I have now twice been hit by a duties/tax charge from FedEx around $14 each.
Mine went to collections. Frankly, I already paid shipping here so they can come and get me if they want.  Wink

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Errant Knight
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Light side points please

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2013, 12:03:38 AM »

So I ordered my first saber on Dec 5 2013, and it arrived today (Dec 9th). Shipped with FedEx and cleared with no extra charges.

Pretty impressive when I've ordered stuff from within the country takes a week or more sometimes. From Texas to Hamilton, Ontario in 4 days with no extra charges. That's just another excuse for me to get more =)

Copy Gold leader. I'm already on my way out.

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »

So I ordered my first saber on Dec 5 2013, and it arrived today (Dec 9th). Shipped with FedEx and cleared with no extra charges.

Pretty impressive when I've ordered stuff from within the country takes a week or more sometimes. From Texas to Hamilton, Ontario in 4 days with no extra charges. That's just another excuse for me to get more =)

Not unless you opened a free account with FedEx, you will most likely later get in the mail, an Advancement Fee of $10.

If you haven't already, open an account with FedEx so you won't get charged the Advancement Fee of $10.  And like I mentioned in a prior post above, "do so before ordering your next saber.  In the event that you do get charged the Advancement Fee of $10, call them and inform them that you have an account with them and they'll deduct that fee immediately and re-bill you making the necessary adjustments.  I know cuz I've done this before."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: