Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 251468 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2015, 10:43:44 PM »

Okay, I'm going to add some incentive for my first semester at UNLV.  If I get A grades on all four of my classes, I'll find, buy, and build the Executor, and MAKE room to display it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #436 on: September 21, 2015, 08:50:59 PM »

I've waited, often if i get a couple of sets I'll build one then wait a few days before building the next.

I figure I already have one Falcon, I'd rather spend the AUD$250 on buying some other sets. I'm currently looking for a sandcrawler, I'm eyeing off the naboo starfighter and the shuttle and I might just bite the bullet and get the AT-AT while its still around.

I did for Force Friday. Scratch my last. I waited like 12 hrs. I built my Rey's Speeder that night, but waited until I had a solid 4-5hr chunk to build that monster. It's bigger than my dog. Grin Grin Grin They did a superb job on the details. I might give parts of my anatomy if they ever did a UCS version with speeders in the boot.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2015, 06:17:56 AM »

finally got the first of my new cabinets. instantly filled it

yes I know, there's megabloks and they aren't SW Tongue also the planets wont be living there permanently it was just a convenient place until i figure out how I'm hanging them. Also the Naboo Starfighter set is new. very cool, lots of extra bits. Very tempted to get a second one

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2015, 04:21:16 PM »

Verrry nice! Lego point!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #439 on: October 06, 2015, 01:59:09 AM »

Verrry nice! Lego point!

Lego Points  Grin . . . I like it  Smiley

+1 B1ondeange1 & magik0012  Cool

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2015, 05:32:26 PM »

Todays much needed retail therapy:

Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

(Leia's chillin' on the other side of the shuttle)

Also a close up of my Naboo Starfighter. It only came with two droidekas but I had another two just sitting about and thought they'd look good here Smiley

(Excuse the planets just hanging about everywhere, I still haven't permanently located them)

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2015, 05:34:12 PM »

Also a close up of my Naboo Starfighter. It only came with two droidekas but I had another two just sitting about and thought they'd look good here Smiley

(Excuse the planets just hanging about everywhere, I still haven't permanently located them)

Why is Australia so far away!?  I wanna come over and play!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2015, 05:49:26 PM »

Why is Australia so far away!?  I wanna come over and play!

If I could teleport you over here wingmate I would  Grin Beam him over Scotty!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2015, 08:45:37 PM »

You spoiled brat. I have always loved that ship.

I can't say anything though. I grabbed the Big Bang Theory set for dad's B-day and all the S6 Mixels last weekend and got the freebie hotel set, and I'm trying to figure out what else to get besides the new Wall-E set in order to get the freebie this week. Grin I'm so weak.  Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »

I need to find a place for the big collector's Slave I, but even more than that, I have to be ready, after Thanksgiving, to start putting together the Winter Village sets.  My wife objected, long ago, when she noticed that Great Cthulhu had risen in the middle of her Dickens Christmas Village display, so my son and I are going to have our own village, in which we can have dragons and Sith Lords and everything in between.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #445 on: October 09, 2015, 12:49:55 PM »

I need to find a place for the big collector's Slave I, but even more than that, I have to be ready, after Thanksgiving, to start putting together the Winter Village sets.  My wife objected, long ago, when she noticed that Great Cthulhu had risen in the middle of her Dickens Christmas Village display, so my son and I are going to have our own village, in which we can have dragons and Sith Lords and everything in between.

Cthulhu ain't so "great". If he was, he's be prettier.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #446 on: October 09, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »

Cthulhu ain't so "great". If he was, he's be prettier.

I love my wife dearly, but she can be terribly, terribly oblivious.  This particular Cthulhu stands about 16" tall, to the top of the wings:

And she didn't notice him in her village for about a week and a half.  With the village on the coffee table, right in front of the TV.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #447 on: October 09, 2015, 02:23:48 PM »

WOOOOWWWWW. Props on the 10% approval.

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #448 on: October 10, 2015, 02:58:08 PM »

I'm on a roll this week. Here is my latest addition. I've also got a B wing waiting to be built. That's what happens when you go to toy fairs!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »

B wing! I love the way the cockpit self levels.

Okies no more Lego for me until I get the Sandcrawler and (hopefully) the Helicarrier- I don't collect any lego but SW but for that I will make an exception!

On a cute note: I got a freebie Lego with my shuttle and decided to give it to my 9 yr old nephew. I didn't need it and I knew he would love it. It went down an absolute treat! He disappeared completely for a while after I gave it to him, then came back proudly showing it off all built. Then he started bringing out more of his Lego to show off to me, THEN he brought out his huge box of assorted Lego so that him and me could build cars together. Not quite what I had in mind for my evening when I went to the relies place for a BBQ, but he loved it so thats all that matters Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: