Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497708 times)
BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5790 on: February 28, 2018, 03:52:13 AM »

What we really need is multiple LEDs on the side blades of the cross guard sabers.
It would be nice to have a flickering effect on the side blades, maybe even a flash on clash effect.
For example, one red LED as the main color, one white LED for flash on clash, and one amber LED for a flickering effect.
What do you guys think?
How possible is it.?

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5791 on: February 28, 2018, 04:24:58 AM »

It'd be easier to just have it as a driver setting like many other boards do.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5792 on: February 28, 2018, 04:37:09 AM »

What we really need is multiple LEDs on the side blades of the cross guard sabers.
It would be nice to have a flickering effect on the side blades, maybe even a flash on clash effect.
For example, one red LED as the main color, one white LED for flash on clash, and one amber LED for a flickering effect.
What do you guys think?
How possible is it.?

pretty sure the diamond driver can do that.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5793 on: February 28, 2018, 09:14:14 AM »

A chassis would be great as it would most likely avoid the current issue of my son's MB battery pack breaking from him simply just dropping it.  Sure I could send it in for warranty repair but then I have to pay shipping.  So guess who is going to be waiting in line at the US booth in Comicpalooza...
I saw in a review that this happened to another member. He contacted them and they fixed it paying for shipping both ways.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5794 on: February 28, 2018, 01:55:13 PM »

how about a referral program? special code a person puts in that gives reward points to the person who did the referral?
You have no idea how many times I've wanted to tell people "Just tell them Darth Logos sent you." Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5795 on: February 28, 2018, 06:31:57 PM »

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to tell people "Just tell them Darth Logos sent you." Wink

look at the stack of cards that went out at TLJ in 3 days! lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

300Centaur
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5796 on: February 28, 2018, 08:53:01 PM »

Adding a Darth Sidious-esque hilt for your custom lightsabers would be really awesome. I know at least for me, I would definitely purchase one and I'm sure other people would as well. The problem with the Sidious lightsaber was that the only company who made it, Master Replicas, only made the hilt with no blade attached. The cheapest I could find for this hilt was ~$999, which is way too expensive. It would be so amazing if fans had not only an affordable Sidious lightsaber, but an affordable one with a bade as well.

Darth_Umbrus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5797 on: March 01, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »

Adding a Darth Sidious-esque hilt for your custom lightsabers would be really awesome. I know at least for me, I would definitely purchase one and I'm sure other people would as well. The problem with the Sidious lightsaber was that the only company who made it, Master Replicas, only made the hilt with no blade attached. The cheapest I could find for this hilt was ~$999, which is way too expensive. It would be so amazing if fans had not only an affordable Sidious lightsaber, but an affordable one with a bade as well.

Isn’t the Monarch supposed to be based on Palpatine’s saber?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5798 on: March 01, 2018, 03:39:27 AM »

The Monarch is more like Darth Nihilus' saber.
It actually bears very little resemblance to Palpatine's hilt

Darth_Umbrus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5799 on: March 01, 2018, 04:28:58 AM »

The Monarch is more like Darth Nihilus' saber.
It actually bears very little resemblance to Palpatine's hilt

Ah, ok. Learned something today. Thanks for the info!!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5800 on: March 01, 2018, 06:29:21 PM »

There are hilt kits by otherguys you can get, but the hilt is a very small one, US would never be able to do one proper. To keep it proper size it's a 7/8 internal just about all the way through. And only has room for a single 18500 cell and a soundcard MUCH smaller than US's giant boards. Just like a Yoda saber, I think US should just avoid it, because they cannot do it right. One option would be for them to look into more of the V2 sizes, but even that would be rather large for a Sid-boi type hilt.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5801 on: March 01, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »

If they can do something like both of Ahsoka's first lightsabers and Windu's then they can pull off a Palpatine saber. Would probably just be a bit bigger than the original prop like the Monarch saber. I have confidence they can do it Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Punisher2468
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Dark side points pretty please c:

« Reply #5802 on: March 08, 2018, 03:13:35 AM »

A saber with an S curve shroud or an S curve emitter part.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5803 on: March 08, 2018, 05:42:17 PM »

A saber with an S curve shroud or an S curve emitter part.
?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Legendary_Geo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5804 on: March 08, 2018, 08:45:46 PM »

I am new to the site and buying from Ultra Sabers. I have one HUGE suggestion. I've seen a lot of comments on the mystery box deals, many that were amazed  by the awesome sabers they get, many by the duplicates, etc.

I would suggest to US for those of us who place multiple orders in less than a few months, it might be a good idea to check what was sent out with previous orders. Not that placing multiple orders warrants getting a $900 saber for $200 or $75, but when someone places 3 orders (at different times, so the history could be reviewed), it's EXTREMELY disappointing to get the same blade color. It feels like a total waste of money. Many of us buy the MB deals because we don't have the money do buy the best, customized sabers you offer and it really sucks to spend that money and then basically have 2 or 3 very similar sabers (or more, in some cases). I know this is a business and as such, the buyer may not really matter, but I've always found SW communities to be more thoughtful.

I just got another order of two MB deals in to find that one of mine has the same color blade as an order I just received less than a month prior. Total downer. Oh well, just one guy's suggestion.

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: