Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about Displaying Sabers  (Read 724 times)
LuckyGoldTiger
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

You are who you choose to follow

« on: May 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »

I just purchased my first sabers from US for myself and my husband, loving them so far Cheesy. I'm looking to set up a display of some kind. My first thought was a pool cue rack to hang on the wall. Just curious if anyone had done something like that as a display (and how it worked out) or had some other ideas that worked well for them. Thanks Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 10:34:44 PM »

Well right now my graflex is shown off in a prestigious display on my nightstand by my side of the bed  Wink  Having said that, I'm actually thinking of doing a large shadowbox wall hanging in my office, taking advantage of the covertec wheel(s) to display the multiple hilts I'm hoping to get in the near future  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 02:35:57 AM »

Pool cue rack, or something similar, sounds like a good idea, actually

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 08:18:19 PM »

Heres a displays general thread. My custom saber rack is in there, its cheap, and its very easy to make and similar to what you seem to be looking for. http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7551.0

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: