Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Take it or leave it.  (Read 116518 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2012, 02:08:03 AM »

I'd take it.  I value human life over that of plants.

Also, sorry Rel, that's not it.

You have the opportunity to be trained in the Force and be one of the most powerful people in the world.  However, for the duration of your training (4-6 years) you cannot contact your family or friends. (yes, including us forumites)

...the life energies of plants, animals, and other people within range   Undecided

The Force...take it.

Take it. I can always catch up later. None of my family is in dire consequences at the moment, so I don't think there would be much of an issue.

Be able to create light anywhere, but you have decreased vision abilities. They can be corrected with glasses or whatever tho. =)

Take it, why not?

You can become intangible (pass through walls and such) but you can only stay in this state as long as you can hold your breath, can only carry your weight and 10 lbs., every second you are in this state you have a 01% of being stuck that way and then only being able to become tangible/material as long as you can hold your breath.

Light side points please Smiley

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2012, 08:34:21 AM »

Leave it.

You magically gain the ability to play The Trooper by Iron Maiden (including the solo) on guitar without making any mistakes, however, you will also never be able to play Smoke on The Water, which, if you are a guitarist, will make you a total laughing stock... until you whip out your axe and play some Iron Maiden Wink

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 32

I am small annoying fly! Hear me roar!

« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2012, 06:20:58 PM »

Take it. lol. Enter Sandman is still one of my favorites tho. And Roulette, by System of a Down.

You have the ability to levitate and it takes about the same amount of energy as running, but you're twice as heavy when you're on the ground.

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...
I like making up nicknames for people. Wink
Aeon V3 LE w/ Sound: SRD
Libby, no sound: GB
Reaper w/ Sound, FoC: PO w/ FO

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2012, 07:07:58 PM »

Hmmm an alternate gravity power eh?

Why not, I'll take it.

You are abducted by aliens and they probe you "for answers to questions"...the side affects are that you are x3 as strong, fast, tough, intelligent, charismatic, attractive...and are now telepathic, empathic, and can fly (no wings)...but you are without reproductive organs (inside and outside), you are a complete neuter.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

Take it. Rather have all that.

You are abducted by a species that is partial to torturing and killing using telekinetic powers where they make solid, invisible objects with their minds. They give you the choice to become one of them, but you would also go along with the torturing and killing. The alternative is death at their hands.

Give light side or dark side points depending on the reason you're giving them. I'd like to see which side I end up on...

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2012, 07:39:35 PM »

Take it...bide my time, gain their trust, and then arrange to kill them all if possible.

Your brain is transferred into a completely artificial body...you look human-ish, but anyone would notice the difference.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »

Take it...bide my time, gain their trust, and then arrange to kill them all if possible.

Your brain is transferred into a completely artificial body...you look human-ish, but anyone would notice the difference.

I'm picturing Data from TNG, so take it!

You are an amazing athlete, the best in the world, and can play any and every sport and excel with little training. However you are so good, you are banned by all sports governing bodies, from participating in any official competition.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2012, 07:56:48 PM »

I'm picturing Data from TNG, so take it!

You are an amazing athlete, the best in the world, and can play any and every sport and excel with little training. However you are so good, you are banned by all sports governing bodies, from participating in any official competition.

Still want it if you looked like this?

Take it.

You are mutated by a mad scientist and now have hollow/honeycombed bones and wings (bird or bat)...you can fly (based upon your endurance)

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »

Take it. I could fly! =)

You are immune to heat of all grades, but you get cold REALLY easily.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »

Take it.

You are magically transformed into a living doll...3' tall, firm plastic, etc...immortal...regenerates any damage.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »

Leave it... I would hate being that tall....

You can recall the lyrics to any song you've ever heard or listened to, but if something doesn't have meter to it, you have insane issue remembering exact words.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:45 PM »

leave it.

You have superhuman strength, speed, agility, senses, and metal-kinesis.  Also, regenerative powers that mean you can only die through beheading.  However, to gain these powers, you must have 8 spikes driven into your chest, and one through each eye.

Basically, you become a Steel Inquisitor.  http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Steel_Ministry

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2012, 09:22:02 PM »

Leave it. That sounds terrifying. *shiver*

You become a demon with the power to freeze anything with a touch and you're immune to physical trauma, but you're barred from all parts of society because of your strange appearance.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2012, 10:23:11 PM »

Leave it.

You have a wide range of powers and abilities, making you virtually unstoppable.  However, to access these powers, you have to consume different types of metal; one for each power.

ChaosMidge
Knight Commander

« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2012, 01:48:50 AM »

Errr... I'll take it I guess. Just to see what would happen. lol And hey, Ca is a metal, as is Na and K and all those other fun things.

You can have mastery of one martial art but you have to stick to that, no crossing over.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: