Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 878758 times)
Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -424

« Reply #3360 on: October 22, 2019, 08:04:50 PM »

So, at first I put my arbiter grenade grip and pommel on my grandmaster just to see how it looks. And see how it would handle being able to get a solid two hand grip. I hadn't originally planned to keep the configuration. But it has really grown on me. So I decided to change the color scheme on those arbiter pieces to attempt to better match the black silver and gold on my grandmaster. Here is the result:

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3361 on: October 22, 2019, 08:08:48 PM »

So, at first I put my arbiter grenade grip and pommel on my grandmaster just to see how it looks. And see how it would handle being able to get a solid two hand grip. I hadn't originally planned to keep the configuration. But it has really grown on me. So I decided to change the color scheme on those arbiter pieces to attempt to better match the black silver and gold on my grandmaster. Here is the result:

This looks GREAT! 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3362 on: October 22, 2019, 09:30:49 PM »

Oh...   That is SWEET!!!!!!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3363 on: October 23, 2019, 01:57:27 PM »

Thanks guys Grin

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3364 on: October 24, 2019, 12:13:50 PM »

I'm digging the extended Grand Master, SL! Good work

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3365 on: October 24, 2019, 10:28:43 PM »

Very nice customization, Solstice

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #3366 on: October 25, 2019, 12:28:28 AM »

Here’s my saber video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaP0_iyh4s

It won’t take a lot of time to watch. Two Menaces Quick release coupler configuration.

😅

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3367 on: October 25, 2019, 12:43:02 AM »

Nice moves MercuryKungFu.

By the way, you can remove the "s" from https and the "m." before youtube in your link to embed your video.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3368 on: October 25, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaP0_iyh4s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaP0_iyh4s</a>

FTFY

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3369 on: October 25, 2019, 04:21:54 PM »

I've been trying out some Lee filters with an ultra edge blade. Generally liking the results. Here is Lee 179 - Chrome Orange, which makes a nice thick gold ish color

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3370 on: October 25, 2019, 05:18:16 PM »

I've been trying out some Lee filters with an ultra edge blade. Generally liking the results. Here is Lee 179 - Chrome Orange, which makes a nice thick gold ish color

Very nice, Solstice that looks realllly slick.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3371 on: October 25, 2019, 05:47:04 PM »

See, that's how I imagine Fire Orange....   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3372 on: October 25, 2019, 06:18:54 PM »

I feel the same. The Golden Age.

Of course, no disrespect to anyone but there are special memories for Logos and I and a few others.

The lightsaber hobby has really slowed down for me. I have a thing or two on the go but it largely revolves around other saber companies but even then, it's a snails pace. I still love it, but my attention has been elsewhere which has halted my involvement here.

This still feels like one of my homes, and one of the premium places to share this and other passions and hobbies.

Geez, thanks for stirring up all the feels, Logos  Angry

Sorry for the belated response but welcome back Haz^^

These are fantastic, SL!

Here’s my saber video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaP0_iyh4s

It won’t take a lot of time to watch. Two Menaces Quick release coupler configuration.

😅

Great little video MKF!  The Menace makes such an incredible saberstaff  Smiley

See, that's how I imagine Fire Orange....   :-)

How do you picture Karmack's golden blade from the Ancient One?

Points!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3373 on: October 25, 2019, 11:07:23 PM »

Thanks all. It was Hazard's color filter thread that convinced me to get tri silver for my first saber, and I'm very happy I did Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3374 on: October 25, 2019, 11:47:12 PM »

Sorry for the belated response but welcome back Haz^^

Not a problem at all, Dutch and a very sincere hi back Smiley

Thanks all. It was Hazard's color filter thread that convinced me to get tri silver for my first saber, and I'm very happy I did Smiley

So cool  Cheesy. I still absolutely love my Tri-AS LED.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: