Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2982 2983 [2984] 2985 2986 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4893772 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #44745 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:56 PM »

Oddly enough, I'm the opposite. I tend to be more alert, awake, and alive when it's overcast and cool.

So naturally life kriffed me over by bringing me to sunny Florida...

I'm sort of highly allergic to hurricanes and tropical storms of any kind.  Shocked

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44746 on: November 14, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »

Speaking of....LAK, I will be getting back to that DS cookie challenge within the next couple of weeks.

Looking forward to it. Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm sort of highly allergic to hurricanes and tropical storms of any kind.  Shocked

^^^ This. I am allergic to anything south of where I already am  Roll Eyes

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44747 on: November 14, 2017, 04:26:34 PM »

Engineer, not craftsman. And I deal in aluminum no less.
The problem with that is finding a place to put the lamp. As for the sleep...same thing. Doesn't seem to matter how much I get, there is just no want to get out of bed.

I'd have to see what you work with....but I'm sure I could come off with an idea or two. but, that's what I do.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44748 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »

Looking forward to it. Pics or it didn't happen.
If they last long enough to get pics. Many times not all the dough makes it to the oven. Roll Eyes

I'd have to see what you work with....but I'm sure I could come off with an idea or two. but, that's what I do.
My company produces custom aluminum extrusions. We have meager and simple fabrication abilities. Nothing that would really produce anything of interest. Plus the hiring of "skilled" labor doesn't seem to be our forte.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #44749 on: November 14, 2017, 05:12:28 PM »

DL, let me jump on the vitamin bandwagon and recommend lots of B12, it works wonders for me.  And really you need to start looking for another job, I was depressed and miserable in my old job which lead to a lot of problems in my life trying to cope.  I accepted rationalized my misery for 8 years by thinking that other places would be the same, so not true, there are better workplaces out there believe me, it is just hard because dysfunctional work places tend to give you Stockholm syndrome.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44750 on: November 14, 2017, 05:21:26 PM »

DL, let me jump on the vitamin bandwagon and recommend lots of B12, it works wonders for me.  And really you need to start looking for another job, I was depressed and miserable in my old job which lead to a lot of problems in my life trying to cope.  I accepted rationalized my misery for 8 years by thinking that other places would be the same, so not true, there are better workplaces out there believe me, it is just hard because dysfunctional work places tend to give you Stockholm syndrome.
I know B12 is good for energy, which doesn't seem to be a problem. It's more of a......"lack of want to be awake." Already got my feelers out for a new job, just treading carefully. People are the double edged sword of my problem. Some people I enjoy working with, but the flip side is that some people insist on keeping other people around even though I'd sooner ask Jar Jar for help and have a greater potential for something smart to be done. But other factors are at play beyond the actual work. I love the work. But the other factors are weighing heavily on my conscience. I'm kinda feeling my way through to see if my attention is still needed here or if my work is needed elsewhere.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #44751 on: November 14, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »

If they last long enough to get pics. Many times not all the dough makes it to the oven. Roll Eyes
My company produces custom aluminum extrusions. We have meager and simple fabrication abilities. Nothing that would really produce anything of interest. Plus the hiring of "skilled" labor doesn't seem to be our forte.

Constellium ?

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44752 on: November 14, 2017, 07:56:54 PM »

Constellium ?
?

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #44753 on: November 14, 2017, 08:02:41 PM »

?

It is a famous Aluminium producer ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44754 on: November 14, 2017, 08:13:39 PM »

Wonder if Logos could build us a T-800 out of aluminum , what could possibly go wrong?

Have you thought about getting out if town for the weekend, maybe hitting up a convention?  I always feel better after a weekend away.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44755 on: November 14, 2017, 08:19:56 PM »

It is a famous Aluminium producer ...

Never heard of them.

Wonder if Logos could build us a T-800 out of aluminum , what could possibly go wrong?

Not a machine shop or caster.

Extruder

Have you thought about getting out if town for the weekend, maybe hitting up a convention?  I always feel better after a weekend away.

Nope.

1) no money
2) no destination
3) got family coming in for a visit.

But thanks for the thought.

Sig by For Tyeth

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44756 on: November 14, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »

Is family coming a good thing or a bad thing? 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44757 on: November 14, 2017, 08:43:00 PM »

Is family coming a good thing or a bad thing? 
Usually. It definitely guarantees Volcano pizza for dinner.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #44758 on: November 14, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »

Usually. It definitely guarantees Volcano pizza for dinner.

How non-committal of you...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44759 on: November 14, 2017, 08:54:10 PM »

How non-committal of you...
Not committing to being depressed?

Let us ponder this notion.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 2982 2983 [2984] 2985 2986 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: