Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 129778 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2017, 11:22:46 AM »

Good luck everyone!

I'm still on the fence about this. Leaning towards a couple ideas, but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »

Good luck everyone!

I'm still on the fence about this. Leaning towards a couple ideas, but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

Me too. I have ideas but haven't pulled the trigger.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »

Me too. I have ideas but haven't pulled the trigger.

I have my ideas narrowed down, but I also have doubts and concerns. So I'm torn.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2017, 12:05:06 PM »

I have my ideas narrowed down, but I also have doubts and concerns. So I'm torn.

As I am. It's nice to have someone in the same boat as me. lol.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »

Well, I just ordered some parts to go with a specific saber I want for Diamond . . . so I guess that means I am locked in on a Choice now.

Which means I'll be Ordering soon and in the Raffle.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »

Great news, LC.  High hopes for ya in the raffle.  Wink

As I am. It's nice to have someone in the same boat as me. lol.

My mind is spinning... I've gone over the 3 or 4 different choices I thought I'd narrowed myself down to over the past few days. So many angles to consider, so many designs and ideas I've seen in others' sabers for the ones I want. This place is a Saber Think Tank! It's a good thing there's still time to decide.

Regardless of what you all decide....

because it's ULTRA SABERS!  Grin  MTFBWY all

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »

Well I'm officially entered; sent US my Renegade LE with LITE sound through the mail this morning, and they're going to turn it into a Premium v4 Sound with Recharge Port Beast.  Still on the fence about maybe entering a second time by getting something new.  I'm trying to restrain myself lol

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »

There'll always be another raffle, sale or other promotion to jump on. You never know quite what else you might need that cash for. I have enough in the bank for a second entry, but I also just bought a car and that's crying out for a few tweaks, so... Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2017, 09:22:55 PM »

There'll always be another raffle, sale or other promotion to jump on. You never know quite what else you might need that cash for. I have enough in the bank for a second entry, but I also just bought a car and that's crying out for a few tweaks, so... Wink

Indeed, i think so far ive bought into a grab bag before the raffle started. Then i bought a Scorpion with amethyst blade but they are currently out of the black with the claw so switched to Crimson with AV switch and v4 obsidian which was my first entry. Then ordered two initiate sabers for my two sons, blue/silver hilt for my middle boy and red dark LE for my oldest boy (have a daughter but shes too young for a saber and would likely destroy her brothers lol) and i just ordered the Archon V2.1 with Obsidian v4 sound as well. All the while trying to build my Kylo Ren cosplay and buying the black series replica Tongue so im broke for sabers now ahah

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Aeon LE V2 - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Consular Green
Crimson Scorpion - Violet Amethyst (coming soon)
Dark Initiate LE V2 - Red (oldest son)
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue (youngest son)

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2017, 03:49:46 AM »

I couldn't take it.  I broke down and entered a 2nd time for something new. Followed JediSeth's lead and went after an Archon with the Flash20 sale.  Can't wait to mod this thing out with some MHS parts Smiley

Archon v2.1 with Sound (Diamond) [Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBW LED][Diamond Blade LED Color:Emerald Green for Diamond][Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Blue for Diamond][Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse Off][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*)][Recharge Port:Recharge Port + No Charger][Blade Length:40" X-Long Size][Blade Option:Mid Grade][Diamond Sound:Diamond Sound][Pommel Version:Normal Version][Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch][Blade Tip:POINTED TIP][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MICRO USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Pure...win...

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2017, 04:16:48 AM »

I couldn't take it.  I broke down and entered a 2nd time for something new. Followed JediSeth's lead and went after an Archon with the Flash20 sale.  Can't wait to mod this thing out with some MHS parts Smiley

Archon v2.1 with Sound (Diamond) [Diamond Controller LED Type:RGBW LED][Diamond Blade LED Color:Emerald Green for Diamond][Diamond Flash on Clash:Flash Blue for Diamond][Diamond Pulse Mode:Diamond Pulse Off][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries Included *ONLY*)][Recharge Port:Recharge Port + No Charger][Blade Length:40" X-Long Size][Blade Option:Mid Grade][Diamond Sound:Diamond Sound][Pommel Version:Normal Version][Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch][Blade Tip:POINTED TIP][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MICRO USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Pure...win...

Ohh good call my friend. I thought it was a smart move I save around $90 going with my options and the flash sale. I think that was a wise choice. Plus who doesn't love the Archon.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2017, 04:26:25 AM »

I was surprised to read in another thread someone saying that you can't combine the flash20 sale with the raffle entry.  I don't believe it but just to make sure, did you get confirmation you are in jediseth?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2017, 04:44:23 AM »

I was surprised to read in another thread someone saying that you can't combine the flash20 sale with the raffle entry.  I don't believe it but just to make sure, did you get confirmation you are in jediseth?

Yes for sure this is correct. You can get both the flash sale and the Spring raffle entry. You got to hurry though the clock is ticking.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2017, 05:09:15 AM »

I'm gonna contact them and ask just for my own confirmation, but yeah I saw Seth's posts, and was like...yeah, I'm doing this, screw it lol.  Plus man - the Archon is so stupidly versatile with MHS parts.  It's not gonna be an Archon for long lol

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2017, 06:30:25 AM »

Congratulations Mask (I would call you MoM, except that sounds weird). I would love to have an Archon of either version. Sadly, they are quiet a bit lower on the list, and a little higher on price. Anyways, can't wait to see pics.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: