Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
Author Topic: POP! Stop  (Read 73024 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2020, 12:55:59 PM »

Revan has had so much hinted at in the Disney era.... Malachor V, His name on the Legion, his official Black Series Lightsaber, and he has had Two Black Series Figures released.  For all Intents and Purposes.....Revan is Canon.  It just may not be Revan as we know him..... and I preorderd that Revan quick fast and in a hurry.   Now my little excitement.  I just donated to a kickstarter that is going to get me a one of a kind PoP signed by Jason David Frank.
But with Revan, is the Sith Empire coming?

Something something Power Rangers?

Also, part of me REEAAALLLLYYYY wants this

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #271 on: May 27, 2020, 01:44:03 PM »

yes, Revan is cannon thanks to TROS. but, Disney has been plucking things out of the EU for a while. Rebels saw quite a bit of it. add the new books on the way out. could still be an interesting year.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2020, 12:43:12 AM »

Seriously.....this is ridiculous.   The Funko SDCC exclusives went on sale at 8pm......by 8:01 I was in check out....by 8:04 The two I wanted were sold out.  That isn't F*****g possible. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #273 on: July 23, 2020, 12:29:41 PM »

Seriously.....this is ridiculous.   The Funko SDCC exclusives went on sale at 8pm......by 8:01 I was in check out....by 8:04 The two I wanted were sold out.  That isn't F*****g possible. 
Which ones?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #274 on: July 23, 2020, 01:49:58 PM »

Which ones?

Cat Yzma and Cyborg Superman

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #275 on: July 23, 2020, 08:58:46 PM »

Cat Yzma and Cyborg Superman
Let me introduce you to my new source.

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/hobbydb/catalog_items/cyborg-superman-summer-convention

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/hobbydb/catalog_items/yzma-sdcc

Prices depend on seller, but they have an almost comprehensive library.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2020, 02:14:09 AM »

Now that I can post pics again....here are the newest additions

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2020, 11:21:56 AM »

there's a new galaxie edge exclusive on the way. R5-D2. going to be shared with Target. the Celebration pops are McQuarrie concepts. so, Chewbacca, Vader, Fett and Luke Starkiller. sad to say, not impressed. also includes Yoda raising X-wing.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2020, 12:38:41 PM »

Now that I can post pics again....here are the newest additions
Saw the Battle Cat at Walmart. Trying to behave, but considering I had the OG He-man and Battle Cat.........that's gonna be a tall order.

also includes Yoda raising X-wing.
Normally I'm not about the "scenes", but that one might have to get dropped into the budget.

On a side note: Anyone know why they changed the Revan design? Or was it simply more detailed than the original pre-order design?

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2020, 06:23:23 AM »

not sure Logos. they have improved their molding process for sure. the thing I don't like about the movie moment is the X-wing looks more like the mini fig toy was slapped in there.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2020, 04:51:29 PM »

not sure Logos. they have improved their molding process for sure. the thing I don't like about the movie moment is the X-wing looks more like the mini fig toy was slapped in there.
I think they do that as an artistic styling. It like how they do the actual figures: Everything else takes a backseat to the head. Case in point: Yoda's hut. They aren't made to scale. Yoda's head can't even fit through the door. Or also in Tepes' pic, He-man's head compared to Battle Cat's. Battle Cat was huge, but yet in the POP! set his head is smaller than He-man's even with the armored helmet (or whatever you call head armor for a beast).

Kath and I were talking about them the other night. This product line takes a lot of flack for dumb $#!% like non-photo-realism or not doing anything. The way I view them: They are small stylized sculptures of things we already love. I recently (finally) acquired the Clown Deadpool. I never noticed it, but my buddy did almost immediately: the "harlequin" of the clown suit and hat is red and grey as a nod to the X-Force image of the character. I on the other hand was excited because the original DP POP! was one of my first pieces of con merch I ever purchased, and the clown version copied the sword and gun combo only as balloon "animals". These are art. Simple, campy, and sometimes stupid, but they are collectible art.

In other Funko related new.... Grin Grin Grin

Following a conversation Tepes and I were having about the Darth Revan and other possibilities they could market, I had a wonderful idea: An entire line of SW POPs featuring Legendary Sith Lords and Jedi Masters. I wanna see a 2-pack of Darth Bane & Zannah. Tepes and I both want to see a Darth Malgus. I know there would also be a market for the Shan girls. So I sent Funko a suggestion laying this idea out. Hopefully it will bear fruit.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #281 on: August 13, 2020, 12:35:24 PM »

I'd like to see some more unreleased as well. Luminara, Barriss, Shaak Ti, Ventress, Darth Talon, A-wing w/ pilot, Mara Jade. would be a great start.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #282 on: August 13, 2020, 12:37:38 PM »

I'd like to see some more unreleased as well. Luminara, Barriss, Shaak Ti, Ventress, Darth Talon, A-wing w/ pilot, Mara Jade. would be a great start.
Screw that, I want a B-Wing with pilot. Grin Just to be a pain.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2020, 04:20:13 PM »

B-wing pilot, Y-wing pilot and A-wing pilot 3 pack

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2020, 02:51:11 PM »

B-wing pilot, Y-wing pilot and A-wing pilot 3 pack
You misread

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: