Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber Addiction / Intervention / Support :D  (Read 19492 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »

You know me, I'm your friend.
  Your main boy, thick and thin.
I'm your pusherman...

-1 point for that.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 08:27:02 PM »

-1 point for that.

I had to! He said pusher. That song is kind of dark and does not convey how I feel about Ultrasabers.
The pusherman, that is closer to how I think of Ultrasabers.

This thread should also support those of us addicted to making sound fonts. It is the next step of the addiction as far as I can tell.

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 07:37:28 PM »

This nearly a couple years old, so I kind of hate my editing skills, camera, dueling quality and the ugly old studio compared to my more recent work. However, it does touch on the serious issue addressed on this thread starting around the 2 min point. And yes, 2 years later most everyone interviewed has SEVERAL more sabers.
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DyNj5PCiF30" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=DyNj5PCiF30</a>

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 05:35:36 PM »

if you have over 10 sabers? I may be an addict... Meetings turned in to sparing match... Must I now embrace the darkside? Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2019, 09:47:38 PM »

.......................umm.........I guess myself at 30+ lightsabers/dualsabers......................I may need some assistance.....................

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 08:56:08 AM »

Eleven sabers here. When I shop for my twelfth saber, I have this song in my head. Just change the words from kiss to Saber, and love to UltraSabers.
 This is what plays in my head...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HJIO4CyFFA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HJIO4CyFFA</a>

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 11:01:56 PM »

Perfect... Love it.. The Song fits....  just finished counting.. I now have 11 UltraSabers (Unboxing/Review Videos w/ Sound This Time) and two others... wait 13 is unlucky.. I NEED ANOTHER SABER!!!!

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 11:37:20 PM »

It's just too bad Ultrasabers doesn't sell a saber called the Oblivion.
 "Oblivion is all you crave."

I look forward to your review.

"You might as well face it you're addicted to love Ultrasabers!"

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 01:14:57 AM »

Reviews Posted.  This time I am on camera... I so hate even having my picture taken... Love the Bellicose in the Mystery Box.. just fyi am 0 for 8 with pulling sound lol

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 11:35:17 AM »

Reviews Posted.  This time I am on camera... I so hate even having my picture taken... Love the Bellicose in the Mystery Box.. just fyi am 0 for 8 with pulling sound lol

That's why I made my decision to have US craft the lightsabers I wanted, then looked at specs vs price and saw I could afford diamond, so I kept doing that. Not saying a Mystery Box isn't fun: having the box get delivered and seeing what my luck brought me was always neat - I just decided that the lightsabers on my wish list really deserved to be built with the best parts available.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »

While I have given up on both Mystery Boxes and Grab Bags, I am, most assuredly, an addict.
When one is buying or making sabers to fit specific characters, it's usually a sign of what some might call addiction.
I have over a dozen sabers, and have taken a few out of my collection over the couple of years I've been doing this.
Definitely an addict.
Also not looking for intervention

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 08:56:38 PM »

So last week I got a total of 5 sabers... I am Addicted for sure

MrMojoRisin72
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Sig & Avatar made by For Tyeth

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2019, 11:05:34 PM »

So last week I got a total of 5 sabers... I am Addicted for sure

ok now I don't feel as bad lol

I Bought my first mystery box back in mid July a grab bag a week or so later. then my raffle entry last week. my 3rd saber is being delivered Thursday. 3 sabers in under a month.

Trust me I want MORE...The Mrs said I have enough for now!  the key words I heard "for now" sounds like an opening to me Smiley

My sabers: Dominix LE V5 - Blue Violet Amethyst, Silver FOC, Obsidian USB V4
                  Prophecy v3 -   Guardian Blue - Summer Raffle 2019 4th Prize
                  Apprentice LE v4 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v2 - Consular Green - Mystery Box
                  Aeon v3 - Blazing Red - Grab Bag
                  Aeon v3 - Violet Amethyst - Grab Bag

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2019, 02:05:04 AM »

As a person with 16 or 17 sabers and counting, I'd say that is definitely an opening for more. Just space them out. Maybe just get 1 per raffle. Then, you can save $$$ for it an have a specific saber built, the exact way you want it. 

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2019, 10:59:16 AM »

Actually, I think once I get the rest of the sabers on my wishlist, I'm pretty much done. ( maybe the Catalyst too) Unless Ultrasabers comes up with something new that  screams, "add me to your collection". I've actually made gifts of 3 of my sabers ( following the lead of a few forum members). That felt good. I'll just enjoy having them. See, I can quit whenever I want..............

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: