Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 499 500 [501] 502 503 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488689 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7500 on: April 29, 2019, 02:32:12 AM »

Definitely another vote for day blades

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #7501 on: April 28, 2019, 07:40:08 PM »

For someone who does not know, what are day blades?

I am the other Blind Jedi

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7502 on: April 29, 2019, 03:01:50 AM »

For someone who does not know, what are day blades?

a day blade is a colored blade, so it's already blue, red, green. etc. for those outside or extended hrs at a con

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7503 on: April 29, 2019, 04:22:03 AM »

a day blade is a colored blade, so it's already blue, red, green. etc. for those outside or extended hrs at a con
Good to know, thanks.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7504 on: April 29, 2019, 10:53:35 AM »

I say offer chassis' as an option and because it's an option, you pay for it of course so if you don't want it, it won't affect your orders on a financial level

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7505 on: April 29, 2019, 12:11:03 PM »

Okay. I'm going to have to rely on members who have been around for a long time here - how long has it been since the Obsidian v4 and Diamond Controller were released? I'm thinking it may be time for some new tech. Not asking for Neopixel, but I've been hearing a lot about this "smooth swing". Might be time for some upgrades?

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7506 on: April 29, 2019, 03:05:18 PM »

Okay. I'm going to have to rely on members who have been around for a long time here - how long has it been since the Obsidian v4 and Diamond Controller were released? I'm thinking it may be time for some new tech. Not asking for Neopixel, but I've been hearing a lot about this "smooth swing". Might be time for some upgrades?

They've both been around for quite a while. I would love to see US integrate some of the newer tech, as they are fairly basic. But at the same time, I also still like the basicness of the products.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7507 on: April 29, 2019, 08:43:04 PM »

They've both been around for quite a while. I would love to see US integrate some of the newer tech, as they are fairly basic. But at the same time, I also still like the basicness of the products.

I believe the Diamond Controller turns 2 years old this summer, as far as the V4, at least 4/5 years old.

I would love to see US intergrate some of the newer tech/"fads" of the saber world. All I can do is trust in the Force, I guess.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7508 on: April 29, 2019, 08:52:20 PM »

I believe the Diamond Controller turns 2 years old this summer, as far as the V4, at least 4/5 years old.

I would love to see US intergrate some of the newer tech/"fads" of the saber world. All I can do is trust in the Force, I guess.

I think "ObLite" is about two years old as well.... I'd definitely love some new tech/options become available.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7509 on: April 29, 2019, 08:55:36 PM »

I would not consider the Diamond as being around for a long time, it is relatively new.  V4 sound maybe but then again you can consider the Diamond as the next evolution of the Emerald/V4 sound combo, the board being referenced with smooth swing requires a degree in advanced computer programming to change any settings and really has the niche for neopixel so it kind of doesn't make sense without asking for that too really. Lastly people here complain the Diamond is too hard and that just really is moving points to make lines on a graph, so an open source board, good luck.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7510 on: April 29, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »

I can't say much for the ppl who complain that the US Launcher is too difficult. I'm pretty slow with that sort of stuff, and I picked up on it pretty easily.

As far as the current state of configuring THOSE boards - sure, there's coding involved with most of them at this point. But that's just a matter of time. There's already mobile apps that are being developed to use in changing settings and if that's the case - a good old Windows GUI wouldn't be far behind.

Proud Owner of:
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7511 on: April 29, 2019, 11:34:17 PM »

the diamond board is quite advanced, it's us operators who haven't got the swing of all the functions like gesture recognition.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7512 on: April 30, 2019, 02:02:14 AM »

I have a Diamond saber, and while I am still finding it difficult to use, I am also making a sincere effort to learn how to use it. I can't wait until I get it, until I know how to program at will. The versatility it will give me,  to take my saber to the next level. It WILL BE worth it. For those of us who aren't as technologically savvy as some, I say keep at it. As for new tech, I  for one, am willing to wait and see what comes next.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7513 on: April 30, 2019, 06:54:03 PM »

Was playing with the photo editor on my phone and did this. I would like more Azure anodizing on sabers.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7514 on: April 30, 2019, 06:56:50 PM »

Was playing with the photo editor on my phone and did this. I would like more Azure anodizing on sabers.

Oh yes. THAT!

That Shock is a beauty. I would order that right now!

Proud Owner of:
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself