Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 251452 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2016, 05:36:51 AM »

Yes. There is no such thing.

No, no there isn't. Even when you have two glass cabinets overflowing with them, with more on top and Halo megabloks spread around, there is no such thing as too much Lego Grin

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #631 on: August 30, 2016, 04:24:17 PM »

LEGO Movie crossovers

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #632 on: August 30, 2016, 04:37:59 PM »

LEGO Movie crossovers

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to destroy an innocent LEGO Star Wars set with UNI-KITTY??? Lol that's awesome bro. -1

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #633 on: September 08, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »

Why would you want to destroy an innocent LEGO Star Wars set with UNI-KITTY??? Lol that's awesome bro. -1
Those actually look more like Mixel parts than SW.

ION...

I don't know how prominently this will play in the movie, but I want it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #634 on: December 19, 2016, 08:26:30 PM »

OMG! Becky, look at that butt.....

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #635 on: December 19, 2016, 09:36:22 PM »

OMG! Becky, look at that butt.....

I want it... NOW

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #636 on: December 20, 2016, 02:36:51 AM »

I've got Poe's x wing under the tree for myself Smiley

And in non SW Lego news, I've got the lego winter holidays toy shop which is cute, the winter holidays train is under the tree from hubby, and if it comes in time for Xmas (three weeks to get a parcel across aus, absolute rubbish), I've got Lego Santa's workshop as well.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2016, 07:28:10 PM »

I've got Poe's x wing under the tree for myself Smiley

And in non SW Lego news, I've got the lego winter holidays toy shop which is cute, the winter holidays train is under the tree from hubby, and if it comes in time for Xmas (three weeks to get a parcel across aus, absolute rubbish), I've got Lego Santa's workshop as well.
I just found out that the Nexo Knights system is being extended for a third season. Was(n't) bummed when I found out that the Mincraft series had 2 more large sets tacked on. If they hadn't I would have had ALL of them. Speaking of ALL......I finished off my Mixels collection a couple of months ago. All 81. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #638 on: December 20, 2016, 08:26:02 PM »

I hate that they discontinued almost all of the sets that weren't made by Disney. I was lucky to get as many of them as I did before they discontinued them all. Angry

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #639 on: December 28, 2016, 06:55:51 PM »

I hate that they discontinued almost all of the sets that weren't made by Disney. I was lucky to get as many of them as I did before they discontinued them all. Angry

When the hell did this happen? Are you sure that they just didn't reach the end of the run? Believe me, if LEGO never discontinued existing set production, I would never have had moneys for sabers..........ever.

Moving on.........

Honestly.....who does this? Shocked

And no, not SW, but somebody on this thread will love it....

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #640 on: December 28, 2016, 07:44:23 PM »

When the hell did this happen? Are you sure that they just didn't reach the end of the run? Believe me, if LEGO never discontinued existing set production, I would never have had moneys for sabers..........ever.

Maybe they did, but there are sets that came out like a year or two at the most that are now discontinued.  Cry

On of the sets that they discontinued is the Super Star Destroyer. This set was released quite a while ago, but it was amazing, and I didn't get to get it. If you stood it one end, it would be about 4' tall or something like that.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #641 on: December 28, 2016, 10:06:21 PM »

Maybe they did, but there are sets that came out like a year or two at the most that are now discontinued.  Cry

On of the sets that they discontinued is the Super Star Destroyer. This set was released quite a while ago, but it was amazing, and I didn't get to get it. If you stood it one end, it would be about 4' tall or something like that.
That's a big "NO DUH!", good buddy.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #642 on: December 29, 2016, 05:26:19 AM »

I still owe myself one from my grades for the spring 2016 semester, now I owe myself a whacking huge resin robot model (40k Warlord Titan), and I have to figure out what my incentive to nail the frell out of my grades for the coming semester will be, before the semester starts.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #643 on: December 29, 2016, 01:55:58 PM »

I still owe myself one from my grades for the spring 2016 semester, now I owe myself a whacking huge resin robot model (40k Warlord Titan), and I have to figure out what my incentive to nail the frell out of my grades for the coming semester will be, before the semester starts.
More LEGOs. Duh?!

I came into a small sum for Christmas. I'm leaning toward letting it burn a hole in my pocket and getting the LEGO Minecraft Fortress. I seriously need to make more money. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #644 on: December 30, 2016, 10:36:36 AM »

Moving on.........

Honestly.....who does this? Shocked

I wouldn't be so sure, the Series 4 SW Planet series lego sets only came out for literally a few weeks on Lego Aus store and weren't released in the US then just disappeared altogether. I missed out on the snowspeeder, and it is the only one I am missing from having a complete set Cry

And that MOC has been around a while. From memory there's an even bigger SD somewhere that someone made. There's some pretty cool MOCs locally, nothing on that kind of grand scale but the local clubs have someone who made a huge Endor set, complete with bunker, landing pad, multiple forest scenes and the ewok village. It is quite large. Another guy has also made a larger scale Avengers tower (i think it was made using three or four tower kits?) and the Ironman armoury- that thing is just beautiful!

And no, not SW, but somebody on this thread will love it....

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

You know me well Cheesy

Following the off topic, but there is a rumour of a huge Megabloks UNSC Infinity being released that can fit the Megabloks pelicans etc inside of it. If that happens then we will be very broke... and I would need to find somewhere to put the damn thing.... Tongue As it is I am holding off on building Poe's X wing because I have nowhere to put it until I get another glass shelf made to fit my cabinet. I've figured I can JUST squeeze another shelf in to fit some more sets, If I really set my mind to it I could possibly fit two but then everything would be so incredibly squished up on top of each other!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: