Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497856 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8070 on: January 27, 2020, 12:45:31 PM »

We ask and UltraSabers answered!

https://ultrasabers.com/product/empress/

https://ultrasabers.com/product/crimson-empress/

https://ultrasabers.com/product/azure-empress/

https://ultrasabers.com/product/empress-le/

The dark and LE ones are on my list now. I do love gold...

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8071 on: January 28, 2020, 12:17:02 AM »

Myself, I want to see how many parts The Empress breaks down into to see what I can use different coloration on. I saw how they have multiple piece breakdown in their 3d blender, but until I have it in hand, I don't want to guess. Also, are those windows and they are going to be standard?

Zoomed in the blender. Yes those are emitter windows. Nice.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

DarthTenafly
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8072 on: January 28, 2020, 01:35:53 AM »

One thing I'd like to see from anyone is more variety in switch types. By that I mean more options than just a circle button, thought I know that's the standard. I'd like to see sabers with different size buttons, sliding switches, different shapes, etc.

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #8073 on: January 28, 2020, 02:04:49 AM »

A prototype lightsaber.

The idea is, is that this is like the very first lightsaber built that had an internal battery.  But the whole thing looks like it was wielded together instead of fused together with the Force, so there are soldering spots where it may have been burnt a little during the wielding process.  The chamber that contains the Kyber Crystal has a large crack in it that lets you see the Crystal inside and the Crystal itself looks pitted, as if it has been damaged at some point but not enough to keep it from functioning.  And the whole thing has a weathered and aged looked to it, as if it has been sitting in a cave or crypt somewhere, but has been exposed to the elements wherever it has been.

When activated, the blade sounds like Kylo Ren's saber.  Very crackly and sparky, as if it might go out at anytime just due to the age of it and everything.

And while the blade could be any color, a Blue blade would be the best for it.

Just a crazy idea I had. Don't know if it would be any good.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8074 on: January 28, 2020, 05:51:50 AM »

Myself, I want to see how many parts The Empress breaks down into to see what I can use different coloration on. I saw how they have multiple piece breakdown in their 3d blender, but until I have it in hand, I don't want to guess. Also, are those windows and they are going to be standard?

Zoomed in the blender. Yes those are emitter windows. Nice.
I’m not expecting it to break down into all those seperate parts but if it did I would be in heaven with this.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8075 on: January 28, 2020, 11:53:51 AM »

I’m not expecting it to break down into all those seperate parts but if it did I would be in heaven with this.

Me too! I think that would be a nice feature with all the parts being able to be replaced or removed

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8076 on: January 28, 2020, 03:10:06 PM »

This this looks balanced but very heavy.

The dark and LE ones are on my list now. I do love gold...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8077 on: January 29, 2020, 02:56:51 AM »

I like the look of the black Empress. Just going to be a bit before I can consider another purchase

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8078 on: January 29, 2020, 11:59:23 AM »

I like the look of the black Empress. Just going to be a bit before I can consider another purchase

I'm in the same boat with you, Therion. The temptation though...

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #8079 on: January 29, 2020, 05:48:59 PM »

My black Empress is still being processed along with my Crimson Fallen. Can't wait until the weekend! Just had a thought, what if I won a diamond and an emerald saber? BOOM! MIND BLOWN!.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8080 on: January 29, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to see this in an SE?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8081 on: January 29, 2020, 10:11:56 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to see this in an SE?

I’m waiting until I can see pictures... the renders (renderings?) look really good, but a picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes, and these computer-generated approximations aren’t enough for me to fully appreciate the beauty that I know is lurking.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8082 on: January 29, 2020, 10:25:37 PM »

When I get mine, if it parts out like the 3d render shows, I want to wash a couple of the removable parts to bring them down to base metal. Maybe "distress" them instead. Depends on how much effort at the time of delivery I feel like using.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #8083 on: January 30, 2020, 06:04:43 PM »

Please make the button up between the emitter the activation switch guys   Grin Grin the hilt will then be perfect  Grin  Grin  ....   

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8084 on: January 30, 2020, 09:47:26 PM »

Please make the button up between the emitter the activation switch guys   Grin Grin the hilt will then be perfect  Grin  Grin  ....   

Go......away......-_-

I’m waiting until I can see pictures... the renders (renderings?) look really good, but a picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes, and these computer-generated approximations aren’t enough for me to fully appreciate the beauty that I know is lurking.
Well......Kath wants one in black, BUT.....she found out that burning black anodize results in a copper finish. Shocked So she wants one to literally burn. Pics to come if/when.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: