Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1495422 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5670 on: January 05, 2018, 04:47:42 AM »

Lol that too. Really just to walk in and pick up ordered or a mystery box like how they have at cons. I mean the “other guys” just opened up a store front and I have to say I’m jealous US doesn’t. But I also understand the other guys are more simplistic and what Emory and the others at US do is more complicated. But it would be nice to go in and say man I like this saber I see right here. I would like to order it

but at the same time, not having a store front means less overhead. keeps prices lower too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5671 on: January 05, 2018, 08:04:34 AM »

but at the same time, not having a store front means less overhead. keeps prices lower too.

As a non-American I don't really have a need for this, especially when prices would go up like you say. I'd rather have phone connectivity that makes the prices higher  Cheesy

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

evasyar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5672 on: January 05, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »

A blade construction option, at time of purchase customization, where it lights up progressively starting from the emitter towards the blade tip.

Isn't this an option already at US?

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5673 on: January 05, 2018, 02:00:47 PM »

A blade construction option, at time of purchase customization, where it lights up progressively starting from the emitter towards the blade tip.

can only do that with string blades...and those don't last long with actual dueling.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5674 on: January 05, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »

right. like a drive thru. "I'd like a Dominix LE V4 in artic blue stunt." "can I get a chocolate shake with that?"
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy YAAAASSSSS!!!!! +1

Not by a long shot. Although it would be a cool effect, having internals inside the blades would only cause more problems as it would limit the functionality of the saber. These are combat sabers. Having lights in the blade would either certainly break after the first hit, or they would require such a degree of reinforcement that it would a) be really expensive, b) be really heavy, and c) most likely kill the lighting effect. Heed the engineers' creed: K.I.S.S. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #5675 on: January 07, 2018, 03:32:48 AM »

How 'bout a four blade Malice with the option to choose four large or small blades or two of each (which would look really cool). I know it's supposed to have one, but I'm not a big fan of the button on the emitter. Maybe even have emitter windows between the blades.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #5676 on: January 07, 2018, 03:47:32 AM »

It's probably been mentioned, in fact I'm sure it has, but I would love the option of getting a saber "weathered" by US. Nothing terribly fancy but just the ability to have an irregular battered pattern of some sort on the hilts.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

VaporTrail_000
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #5677 on: January 07, 2018, 04:07:09 AM »

It's probably been mentioned, in fact I'm sure it has, but I would love the option of getting a saber "weathered" by US. Nothing terribly fancy but just the ability to have an irregular battered pattern of some sort on the hilts.

"Shipping option: no bubble wrap"  ...?

Cheesy

You do know that you can check No Timeout when you log in, right?

But that takes... effort... waaaaah...  Grin

Dark Apprentice LE V4 In Guardian Blue (Winter Sale Free Initiate)
Initiate V4 in Consular Green (Winter Sale Free Mystery Box)
Dark Initiate V4 LE in Consular Green, w/ LI-Ion pack (Winter Raffle 3rd Prize)
1 Diamond Initiate V4 LE
1 Diamond Dark Initiate V4

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #5678 on: January 07, 2018, 04:23:29 AM »

Cheesy

... and fully disassembled option.  Grin

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5679 on: January 07, 2018, 06:50:22 AM »

can only do that with string blades...and those don't last long with actual dueling.

The other problem with string blades is if just one LED dies, the whole blade looks ruined (one dead spot).

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5680 on: January 07, 2018, 05:53:13 PM »

One of the things about offering options like this is the time involved.
One of Ultrasaber's best selling points is turn-around speed. They get you a saber in DAYS, vs WEEKS or more from other guys

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #5681 on: January 07, 2018, 08:22:03 PM »

Cheesy

Genius!! LOL

One of the things about offering options like this is the time involved.
One of Ultrasaber's best selling points is turn-around speed. They get you a saber in DAYS, vs WEEKS or more from other guys

Yeah but I can dig that, I'm one of those kooks who'll wait months for something to arrive if it's cool.  Cheesy

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5682 on: January 07, 2018, 08:55:33 PM »

I disagree... I don't wan't my sabers banged up before I get them. I would much prefer "Shipping option: no packing peanuts"  Tongue

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #5683 on: January 08, 2018, 02:38:29 AM »

I disagree... I don't wan't my sabers banged up before I get them. I would much prefer "Shipping option: no packing peanuts"  Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy so true

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5684 on: January 08, 2018, 03:05:06 AM »

Amen, Lady. Amen

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: