Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Revan Armor Project  (Read 51877 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2018, 08:49:38 PM »

I dressed up early because we had a special Halloween forum today and I was performing. Please ignore my cracking going into chest voice and my entire left side costume malfunction XD

https://youtu.be/5bFM_186vWU

Idk how to post playable videos here, so please let me know if you know how to help XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh hey! It shows already on Tapatalk! Did it work?

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2018, 08:52:54 PM »

I dressed up early because we had a special Halloween forum today and I was performing. Please ignore my cracking going into chest voice and my entire left side costume malfunction XD

https://youtu.be/5bFM_186vWU

Idk how to post playable videos here, so please let me know if you know how to help XD

Just remove the "s" of https Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2018, 08:56:14 PM »

It should work  Roll Eyes

It used to work time ago ...

Sorry, I can not help  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2018, 09:34:00 PM »

Action shots! With my Butcher and Savior

https://i.imgur.com/uQsEf5q.mp4

Brilliant Lady Revan, All coming together nicely, and the perfect new sabres for it too!  Great seeing someone so passionate about their project finally getting to that stage where they can show it off and let us join in the excitement!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2018, 09:39:03 PM »

Looking great, Lady Revan. I like how it all came together, especially that pic with your Savior and Butcher.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »

That is wicked, Lady Revan.  It came out well, have a point

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2018, 12:18:17 AM »

Thank you so much everyone! I'll be sure to post pics of the final alterations (for now) tomorrow, along with the Gizka costumes and BF as Carth (We went first appearance comic route for him, because he wanted to avoid the orange jacket of doom lol.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2018, 12:48:48 AM »

Awe, c'mon, the orange jacket is the best. Tongue

I usually give Carth armor as quickly as my character doesn't need it. Both for protection and because his default outfit is hideous. Though, so is most of the regular clothing for your main character. Only the Scoundrel has a cool looking outfit. Fortunately, a combat suit appears quite quickly on the Endar Spire. It looks much better than the mining outfit you get stuck with for a while in KOTOR II.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2018, 01:00:53 AM »

Awe, c'mon, the orange jacket is the best. Tongue

I usually give Carth armor as quickly as my character doesn't need it. Both for protection and because his default outfit is hideous. Though, so is most of the regular clothing for your main character. Only the Scoundrel has a cool looking outfit. Fortunately, a combat suit appears quite quickly on the Endar Spire. It looks much better than the mining outfit you get stuck with for a while in KOTOR II.

Mining outfit is an upgrade to the body suit you do the first part of Peragus in XD Fun sights for Atton and Kreia Wink

I've heard so many jokes about the orange jacket, and tried to convince him to try it, but he's Mr GQ and refused lol. Comic Carth gets a cool trenchcoat... but he jstill has an orange vest XD Or maybe that's just the orange jacket unbuttoned and under a different jacket. Tongue

Scoundrel certainly has the best outfit though. Also, the blue robes you get off of Nemo's corpse when you find the Dantooine Star Map. The blue robes are my favorite! ^_^

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2018, 02:59:53 AM »

I will apologize for my last post.
It was SUPPOSED to read so FAR, and not how it came out. I missed the typo

And, may I also say that you have a lovely voice

And the armor is looking VERY  good

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2018, 03:33:29 AM »

I will apologize for my last post.
It was SUPPOSED to read so FAR, and not how it came out. I missed the typo

And, may I also say that you have a lovely voice

And the armor is looking VERY  good

There's no need to apologize. I realize it was a typo. My comment was merely in jest, lol. Please accept this apology point for the misinterpretation.

Thank you! I'm studying classical voice to become a professional opera singer. I try to post livestreams when I can. Last year our Halloween forum was streamed, but this year it was not, so I asked a friend to film for me. Next one streamed I believe is 11/13 for my university's opera scenes program, and then one week later a lecture recital I'm doing on the development of the portrayal of Ophelia's madness over time in vocal music. I'm singing as a soloist for an upcoming "Messiah" also, but IDK if that performance will be streamed or not.

And thank you! I'm going to add a couple details to the mask, fix the cape so it clips to the breastplate, and maybe redo the belt/sash (I measured it without the armor, so I had to wear it super low for it to fit. Also finishing up the Gizka tonight, but they're simple. The head piece of their costume was pre-made and I only have to build the body.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2018, 03:34:43 AM »

It should work  Roll Eyes

It used to work time ago ...

Sorry, I can not help  Grin

No worries. Coding hates me anyway XD Thanks for trying. Points for effort

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2018, 04:14:00 AM »

Hello Lady Revan,

I have to agree with Therion Jinn, that is an amazing instrument you have with your voice, fabulous.
And you managed your performance while coping with a slight wardrobe malfunction!

Regards to embedding your videos, there has been a problem with YouTube and forums for a year or two now. It is down to the type of videos YT used to use (these were Flash Player format) But it has been found that Flash Player may have security flaws so YT (and a lot of other websotes) are ditching this format of video and moving to HTML5 based players and video. This means they may not embed. Some forums accept Flash videos while not able to display HTML5 and vice versa. And on-one has a solution to the problem except watching the videos on the host site.

point for your fantastic talent.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2018, 04:45:49 AM »

Hello Lady Revan,

I have to agree with Therion Jinn, that is an amazing instrument you have with your voice, fabulous.
And you managed your performance while coping with a slight wardrobe malfunction!

Regards to embedding your videos, there has been a problem with YouTube and forums for a year or two now. It is down to the type of videos YT used to use (these were Flash Player format) But it has been found that Flash Player may have security flaws so YT (and a lot of other websotes) are ditching this format of video and moving to HTML5 based players and video. This means they may not embed. Some forums accept Flash videos while not able to display HTML5 and vice versa. And on-one has a solution to the problem except watching the videos on the host site.

point for your fantastic talent.

I've managed worse situations. Last Year I sang "Der Hölle Rache" (The Queen of the Night's Revenge aria) with a bomb threat keeping an audience hostage and three helicopters circling (it was an outdoor performance). That was intense XD I've also had to get dressed onstage, skirts tearing onstage, props rolling off into the orchestra pit (on more than one occasion), burning things purposefully onstage, and having to sight read solos in performance with the composer present x_x Never a dull moment in opera! XD

And fun times. I see other people embed them sometimes, so I keep wondering what I'm doing wrong.  Good to know that it's a broader problm though and not just my own incompetence.

And thank you! Cheesy here's a point back

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2018, 05:08:06 AM »

I've managed worse situations. Last Year I sang "Der Hölle Rache" (The Queen of the Night's Revenge aria) with a bomb threat keeping an audience hostage and three helicopters circling (it was an outdoor performance). That was intense XD  Never a dull moment in opera! XD

And thank you! Cheesy here's a point back

Ah yes the theatre and opera, I only had to deal with crossed frequencies with radio mics during Topol's "If I Were A Rich Man" in Fiddler. There was a fitness centre next door to the theatre and it's aerobics instructor just happened to have the same mic set-up and freq as Topol. All I could hear on the monitor headset was this heavy breathing and counting. Had to rush from the sound desk to backstage and swap the mic packs between Topol and a lesser character. Had the City Mayor in for that show.

Then there are overheating lighting packs, scenery flats falling, hanging off the lighting catwalks in a 6-point harness after being knocked off the walkway (makes your eyes water that!)

I miss being a Technician. And you are far from incompetent.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: