Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497858 times)
MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7530 on: May 02, 2019, 01:31:32 AM »

That's surprising. They've always been really quick to answer any questions I've had - regardless of whether it was something they could do or not.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7531 on: May 02, 2019, 10:10:04 AM »

That's surprising. They've always been really quick to answer any questions I've had - regardless of whether it was something they could do or not.

I agree. But I usually just contact Marlena directly if I have an issue/question.

It was brought up again in the past week and I feel like it really needs to happen. Day Blades, please. If only the 4 basic colors, Blue, Red, Green and Purple. If they become popular and I am sure they will, then they could add yellow and orange.

Also, it may be an even bigger stretch but blade plugs with faction emblems. First Order Cog, Imperial Cog, Jedi Order logo, Rebellion logo, etc. Or just more blade plug designs WITH multiple lengths!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7532 on: May 02, 2019, 11:13:24 AM »

Also, it may be an even bigger stretch but blade plugs with faction emblems. First Order Cog, Imperial Cog, Jedi Order logo, Rebellion logo, etc. Or just more blade plug designs WITH multiple lengths!

Those would probably be a copyright thing

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7533 on: May 02, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »

Other people seem to be getting away with it....why not US?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7534 on: May 03, 2019, 03:11:29 AM »

I thiunk US may be focusing on the sabers themselves rather than things like the blade plugs

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #7535 on: May 03, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »

The Mouse would not like the fact, It would be better to avoid the chance and just make a unique plug. But.. I agree that continually improving and making the highest quality sabers should be the focus.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7536 on: May 04, 2019, 03:07:54 AM »

As much as I like the new Grand Master sabers…I'd love to see the black/silver version with the colors inverted. i.e. silver/black

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7537 on: May 04, 2019, 03:41:46 AM »

I've been looking at all of the sabers that you wonderful fans have described for me and other blind saber enthusiasts, and I have to thank all of you that have described them, it's much appreciated.
Although,   I noticed there are a bunch of descriptions missing from the UltraSabers line up and was wondering if the basic sabers should be grouped together or done separately.  For example the Dominix V3, V4, and V5 together, or Aeon, Dominix, Iniciate V3, V4, and V5 together.  Same goes for the Sentinal, and Apprentice V4, and V5 sabers.
So what do you guys think?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7538 on: May 04, 2019, 05:39:27 AM »

based off design the V3's are the same, but you would still have to add side notes on each for lenth and finish. so, 8 hilts with a side note then onto the next V4 and then V5 series. should make it easier in writing for sure.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7539 on: May 04, 2019, 07:09:19 PM »

As much as I like the new Grand Master sabers…I'd love to see the black/silver version with the colors inverted. i.e. silver/black

I would like to see the Grand Master available without the engraving. Polished Aluminum or Black.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #7540 on: May 06, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »

Id like to see something like the design Ezra has, not with the blaster, but I like the guard over the whole handle. Kind of like one half of the Inquistitor blade with the round guard.

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #7541 on: May 06, 2019, 06:22:52 PM »

Id like to see something like the design Ezra has, not with the blaster, but I like the guard over the whole handle. Kind of like one half of the Inquistitor blade with the round guard.

I second this. Though it may be a bit too heavy to be a proper dueler...

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7542 on: May 06, 2019, 07:20:14 PM »

I want a GM SE. That way an etch could be done, yielding a more game accurate hilt.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7543 on: May 07, 2019, 02:24:40 PM »

I hate to say this, but considering a thread I recently found asking about the quality level to be expected from US, I think they would benefit from having quality inspectors.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7544 on: May 07, 2019, 10:10:54 AM »

I say two chassis systems for the hilts as options for those that want a chassis

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: