Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 385935 times)
Snipah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #975 on: February 07, 2018, 07:12:59 PM »

Can you confirm that the email is actually a customer survey? I got an email like that but I actually had had my orders shipped and actually received in my case.

Armoury:
Dark Initiate v4 - Tri Blazing Red
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Force FX - Luke Skywalker
Force FX - Darth Vader

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #976 on: February 08, 2018, 02:44:24 AM »

I'd love to share what I got, but I'm not sure what's happening. Maybe some of you "Ultra Saber" pros can help me out. I got an email today that asked if I received my Ultrasaber order from Jan. 7th. I have not, and I haven't even gotten a notice it has shipped. When I look at the order status online, it shows as still "processing." Is this the norm or am I just "special?" Thanks in advance for your replies.

General Oy

Don't worry, that's just an automated mail we all get those. I got mine before my orders shipped too.

Asuan, nice to see the pics made it here as well. The Council had 1st view of them.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #977 on: February 08, 2018, 04:12:12 AM »

Two $75 Mystery Boxes Dominix LE V4 with Green Blade
Chosen One with Emerald Driver and premium sound ($469)

Very nice sabers there

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #978 on: February 08, 2018, 09:00:35 PM »

Don't worry, that's just an automated mail we all get those. I got mine before my orders shipped too.

Asuan, nice to see the pics made it here as well. The Council had 1st view of them.  Grin

Of course the Council had 1st view LOL

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

kebottjen
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

I am General Oy

« Reply #979 on: February 09, 2018, 06:38:50 PM »

Thanks for the answer, I figured but wasn't sure.

General Oy -

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #980 on: February 09, 2018, 08:46:11 PM »

My first mystery box!  Absolutely love this thing, only wish it had sound.  May add sound later on.

Wow, it's like we're twins, lol!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #981 on: February 10, 2018, 07:19:18 AM »

No pix right now; pretty basic pull.

$75 - Aeon V4 with windows, black guarded switch, Guardian Blue - 74.99
$75 - Aeon V4 LE with windows, silver non-illuminated AV switch, Arctic Blue - 99.99
$200 - Dark Initiate LE V3, black non-illuminated AV switch, Blazing Red, LITE sound, Silver FOC, 32" blade - 224.99

I'm pretty happy with this Dark Initiate setup; I like the V3 Initiate better than the V4, which I also have. I can see why the DI V3 is such good base for customization. I like the length of the Initiate better than the Aeon, which I thought I would like better, but it's only so-so for me. Aeon is really long, just a longer version of the Initiate V4 - meh. Probably good for spinning, though.

I ordered regular and UE midgrade blades in 32" and 36". I may post up a pic tomorrow after I figure out which blade looks best on each hilt.

I'm glad I ordered MBs, but I probably wouldn't do it again. These were a supplementary gift to go along with the Diamond Azure Menace I bought for my niece. I wanted blade options and for mom and dad and/or friends to have something to swing also. If I'm ordering for me, I'll specify what I want. BUT... like many have said, the MB gave me a sample/better idea of what I like and don't like.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #982 on: February 10, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »

I got a Sentinel V4 Le with a Blazing Red color
Pretty basic for a $75 grab bag but I still really like it

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #983 on: February 10, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »

No pix right now; pretty basic pull.

$75 - Aeon V4 with windows, black guarded switch, Guardian Blue - 74.99
$75 - Aeon V4 LE with windows, silver non-illuminated AV switch, Arctic Blue - 99.99
$200 - Dark Initiate LE V3, black non-illuminated AV switch, Blazing Red, LITE sound, Silver FOC, 32" blade - 224.99

I'm pretty happy with this Dark Initiate setup; I like the V3 Initiate better than the V4, which I also have. I can see why the DI V3 is such good base for customization. I like the length of the Initiate better than the Aeon, which I thought I would like better, but it's only so-so for me. Aeon is really long, just a longer version of the Initiate V4 - meh. Probably good for spinning, though.

I ordered regular and UE midgrade blades in 32" and 36". I may post up a pic tomorrow after I figure out which blade looks best on each hilt.

I'm glad I ordered MBs, but I probably wouldn't do it again. These were a supplementary gift to go along with the Diamond Azure Menace I bought for my niece. I wanted blade options and for mom and dad and/or friends to have something to swing also. If I'm ordering for me, I'll specify what I want. BUT... like many have said, the MB gave me a sample/better idea of what I like and don't like.

So here's a pic of the sabers I got in the MB order. I was right about he Aeon being a good spinner and I like it much better now that I put blades on. Balances right in the pommel windows with a 32" blade and just forward of the pommel with a 36" blade (both medium weight). I'll probably put a heavier pommel on the DIV3 to make it balance with the 36" blade I have on it. Happy.

Jinxter
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #984 on: February 11, 2018, 12:10:46 AM »

Due to threads such as this one, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered both a $200 and $75 mystery box. Hope I have some good luck, if not great luck as some of you have had. I will post some pics when they arrive. Granted I only ordered them on 02/03 so I imagine it will be a while. ...just have to keep calm.

kebottjen
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

I am General Oy

« Reply #985 on: February 11, 2018, 12:47:00 AM »

Just got the email, my MB purchased on Jan. 7th, IT'S ON THE WAY! (WOO!)

I'm planning on doing a box opening video (never have done one before). Looks fun and this is a great community, so why not! (Ok, Wednesday cannot get here fast enough now.)

General Oy -

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #986 on: February 12, 2018, 11:16:30 PM »

I received an email notification that my mystery box bought on January 16 shipped. This will be my last saber purchase for the foreseeable future. Here’s to hoping that it’s not another iniate or apprentice.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #987 on: February 13, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »

Awesome pics. Like the chosen one. All cool pics everyone.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Darth_Eclipse
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #988 on: February 14, 2018, 05:35:24 AM »

Just Ordered two mystery boxes will be sometime before there in cant wait though

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #989 on: February 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM »

I got a Sentinel V4 in Blazing Red, but the pictures won't upload for some reason so unfortunately, I can't post the pictures
 Undecided

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: