Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Return of the Saber Doodles  (Read 103460 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #345 on: May 08, 2020, 01:43:14 PM »

We now return to our reguarly scheduled programming

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #346 on: May 08, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »

Nice Togruta. Nice saber too.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2020, 12:55:39 AM »

Awesome tells a story in that illustration and title. And the saber has a very old old republic feel.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2020, 07:56:50 PM »

Wonderful, PS!  Like LSG said, this hilt DOES have an "Old Republic" feel about it.  Great looking saber!

...And I like your Togruta, kind of giving a benediction to their padawan  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #349 on: May 10, 2020, 06:30:20 AM »

Beautiful feeling radiates form that picture! Thank you.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #350 on: May 10, 2020, 12:41:48 PM »

Beautiful feeling radiates form that picture! Thank you.
This reminds me: one of the biggest pleasures of the FanFic forums are seeing all things SW rendered in incredible detail, and for that I really have to commend both PsychoSith and For Tyeth with their amazing work*!

*made all the more poignant since I have NO artistic ability whatsoever; I can't even draw stick people  Wink

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2020, 02:06:22 PM »

This reminds me: one of the biggest pleasures of the FanFic forums are seeing all things SW rendered in incredible detail, and for that I really have to commend both PsychoSith and For Tyeth with their amazing work*!

*made all the more poignant since I have NO artistic ability whatsoever; I can't even draw stick people  Wink

you give me too much credit! I'm just a schmuck with a pencil, I still struggle with some really basic concepts sometimes, and I've been drawing in some from or another since middle school

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #352 on: May 22, 2020, 07:44:51 PM »

Gonna do a few iterations of this one, try out new ways to do shading, blades, and tweak the design.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #353 on: May 22, 2020, 07:46:46 PM »

Gonna do a few iterations of this one, try out new ways to do shading, blades, and tweak the design.

Ooooooooooo  Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #354 on: May 22, 2020, 07:51:43 PM »

Ooooooooooo  Shocked

Glad to see you approve!  Grin

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »

you do great pencil work i can barley write my name with one thats why i stick with 3d im not the greatest but i manage to get my ideas thru. if you would like perhaps we can work together on saber designs

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2020, 07:10:03 AM »

Nice like the archaic/pieced together look, like its a different type of technology used to make it.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #357 on: May 25, 2020, 03:07:51 AM »

Wow PS...I mean...

WOW!

This is yet another fantastic saber rendering!  I really like this one, from the unstable blade to the differing diameters and textures incorporated in the hilt!  Wonderful job  Smiley

Point!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »

you do great pencil work i can barley write my name with one thats why i stick with 3d im not the greatest but i manage to get my ideas thru. if you would like perhaps we can work together on saber designs

Im always up for collabs! For Tyeth and I have done a few.

Nice like the archaic/pieced together look, like its a different type of technology used to make it.

I still dont know the precise aesthetic I was going for I just know I wanted it to look different.

Wow PS...I mean...

WOW!

This is yet another fantastic saber rendering!  I really like this one, from the unstable blade to the differing diameters and textures incorporated in the hilt!  Wonderful job  Smiley

Point!

Thanks to you and the others for the kind words as always! The v2 will be coming shortly. Going for lighter textures, cleaner lines, and a less weathered appearance for the next iteration.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #359 on: May 28, 2020, 08:22:06 PM »

Cleaner, lighter, and well-mainted. The Conqueror V2

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: