Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171233 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8115 on: July 27, 2017, 12:56:38 PM »

Have a Consular with lite sound and a Archon V2.1 Emitter I ordered on the 20th that hasn't shipped yet. May email them tinnitus since neither showed as backorder.

Also have a Prophecy V3 with lite sound I ordered early this morning, is on backorder but chat told me they would be back in stock by the end of August so works for me.

Both are Christmas presents for the kiddos, the Archon Emitter is for me.

Also plan on ordering a couple mystery boxes possibly tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
One thing to keep forefront in mind is that they are currently having a raffle which is pretty much a sales drive. Vets know that these times get a little hectic at US. But look at the bright side.....you may have won something.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8116 on: July 27, 2017, 02:31:44 PM »

One thing to keep forefront in mind is that they are currently having a raffle which is pretty much a sales drive. Vets know that these times get a little hectic at US. But look at the bright side.....you may have won something.
I figured that I'd what the hold up is (being busy due to raffle) so I'm not that worried about it. They are both cut Christmas anyway (although I have to "check them out" when they get here).

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8117 on: July 27, 2017, 02:34:23 PM »

So I have two orders processing but that wasn't good enough, the mystery boxes have been calling my name so I sent ahead and ordered a $200 box. But at only $200 I don't get a raffle ticket so I had to get a $75 box to go with it Smiley

Mace Windu is best Windu
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #8118 on: July 27, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my a wheel, a battery, and 2 grab bag blades, nothing very exciting but still anxious  Cry

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Ultrasabers I own (in order I got them)
Bane, BR , V4 sound
Liberator, GB, Stunt
Electrum Wind, Emerald, V4 sound
Dark Apprentice V4, GB, Stunt <-- Raffle Prize

All points are appreciated

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8119 on: July 27, 2017, 04:24:32 PM »

I figured that I'd what the hold up is (being busy due to raffle) so I'm not that worried about it. They are both cut Christmas anyway (although I have to "check them out" when they get here).
Props for planning ahead, cuz if you think raffle times are busy.......Christmas/Star Wars season breaks everything. Like when TFA came out, orders that were placed even in Nov. I think had issues getting shipped on time. And orders in Dec. didn't make it out until Jan. And the sicker part is that US planned ahead and overstocked on popular models, and stuff still ran out.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8120 on: July 27, 2017, 05:11:50 PM »

impatiently waiting the weekend. group has a con on Sat and a parade on Sun, just got another friend request from one more show promoter on FB...now I think the promoters are pushing us now. all good.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #8121 on: July 27, 2017, 05:46:04 PM »

Archon v2 emitter and Ini in BH.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8122 on: July 28, 2017, 09:27:38 AM »

Agh.

FedEx website hasn't updated since Wednesday night. I assume, based on prior experience, that it could still be on the van for delivery today; FedEx UK do sometimes have trouble updating their website, and I've had a flurry of updates all show up in one go.

Still: Agh.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

asrah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Feed me the Dark Side! Tastes like cookies!

« Reply #8123 on: August 06, 2017, 01:43:43 AM »

Dominix V4 Diamond. Ordered Silver/Silver/Silver out of the box so i can familiarize myself with what looks like an awesome Diamond controller! Cant wait to use my custom sounds in a "meme" font! Even at $420, this saber offers greater potential than anything offered by any "other folks!" Cant wait to get my hands on it!

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #8124 on: August 06, 2017, 03:57:33 AM »

My Guardian in CG w/ Obsid Lite should be in my hands tomorrow,  yeeeehaaaw

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8125 on: August 07, 2017, 02:21:30 AM »

Got a second $75 Mystery Box and a ObsV4 Consular on the way now

asrah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Feed me the Dark Side! Tastes like cookies!

« Reply #8126 on: August 07, 2017, 04:30:07 AM »

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong area, i understand if its deleted/moved. Since US recently had a con setup, does that mean orders placed over the weekend will be longer than the usual 1-3 business day fabrication period? Basically, does US usually have significant backorder after a con weekend? If it takes a little longer than "usual" thats ok. I respect the time it takes to produce a quality product. Im just curious cause im working on a sound font that i want to load up ASAP. I can put more in depth work into that font if there will be a slightly longer delay. Id also not like it to have to wait to be picked up from USPS until a week from tomorrow. But ehh.

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #8127 on: August 07, 2017, 12:08:25 PM »

Got my Guardian today (& it's freakin awesome) but I've realized my screw ups in the past. I haven't been using the codes for the free Initiate etc when spending over x amount & severely missing out so I decided to see what rewards I had.......

.........I have now place an order for a $75 mystery, saved $50 on it. Downside is I'm in Oz so it still wasn't cheap but the discount was great.

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #8128 on: August 07, 2017, 12:13:26 PM »

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong area, i understand if its deleted/moved. Since US recently had a con setup, does that mean orders placed over the weekend will be longer than the usual 1-3 business day fabrication period? Basically, does US usually have significant backorder after a con weekend? If it takes a little longer than "usual" thats ok. I respect the time it takes to produce a quality product. Im just curious cause im working on a sound font that i want to load up ASAP. I can put more in depth work into that font if there will be a slightly longer delay. Id also not like it to have to wait to be picked up from USPS until a week from tomorrow. But ehh.

No they have a rather big team. Some stay behind to fill orders and some go off and do the Cons. If there is a delay it will only be by maybe a day or two. With the Raffle going on I can imagine they are a bit slammed with orders. I know I put a good order in.

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #8129 on: August 08, 2017, 12:34:18 AM »

So I bought myself and my Wife sabers and cashed in on all the goodies. My wife thinks I'm just getting a saber. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her saber. Below are our sabers and specs.

Consular with Obsidian Premium Sound (Wife)
[Blade LED Color:Consular Green]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V3 Sound! [V3]]
[Switch Type:Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[Shroud Finish:Standard Finish]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Manticore with Obsidian Premium Sound (Mine)
[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Pommel Version:High Profile]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V3 Sound! [V3]]
[Switch Type:Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]