Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 101   Go Down
Author Topic: The Spin Zone: Demos/performances  (Read 470471 times)
Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #570 on: April 23, 2018, 11:39:34 PM »

I was watching this and it struck me; you guys doing all this spinning now sound so unsure about yourselves sometimes, but believe it or not, you are all well beyond the people who used to be considered the masters many years ago before people like venturous and the TPLA hit the scene. Case in point: Banditcar. Some of you know what I mean. It is just nice to see the skill level of the community as a whole move so far so fast. Keep the videos coming.

I'm still amazed at how fast some of these whipper-snappers learn. I show off a move and the next day someone is doing it better, faster, and with three other variations.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #571 on: April 24, 2018, 01:44:19 PM »

I'm still amazed at how fast some of these whipper-snappers learn. I show off a move and the next day someone is doing it better, faster, and with three other variations.
Lol🤣 i’m 36, dude- so i don’t think i can quite class as a whipper snapper.  But i still totally appreciate the kudos from the very folks that got me into it via tutorials🤘🏻 this is just a great community to be a part of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2018, 10:53:43 PM »

i'm posting this one on behalf of my most amazing other.  She's a competitive ballroom dancer with former ballet training, so she's got some awesome pivots and foot work- just need to get her into her warrioress stance a bit more Wink we begin our choreography for our wedding duel pretty soon- and we've already got a few months of practice on an amazing waltz for our first dance.  yes, yes- it'll be posted(probably with about 30 angles lol) sometime after October 6th Grin
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPSmHSE2aM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPSmHSE2aM</a>

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #573 on: April 26, 2018, 01:38:46 AM »

It must be the sunglasses: as soon as she started wearing them, she loosened up and the saber work dramatically improved.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #574 on: April 26, 2018, 02:50:56 AM »

Thanks for sharing this.
Should be an awesome duel to see at the wedding

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #575 on: April 26, 2018, 08:32:48 AM »

It must be the sunglasses: as soon as she started wearing them, she loosened up and the saber work dramatically improved.
Yup- that’s what i thought, too😄

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #576 on: April 26, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »

That's because she was invisible!

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #577 on: April 27, 2018, 12:08:48 AM »

working in a couple recently( and kind of accidentally) learned moves. thanks, DC and Gar-Wi 😄
And also just realized i misspelled  “Krayt” in my vid’s title😬
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fce_QTw30fo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fce_QTw30fo</a>

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #578 on: April 27, 2018, 01:17:56 AM »

working in a couple recently( and kind of accidentally) learned moves. thanks, DC and Gar-Wi Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fce_QTw30fo

Man, you got that roll looking sick! Your style is looking more and more like an intricate dance. Nice.
Really cool to see your bride to be getting down too.  Smiley

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #579 on: April 27, 2018, 02:46:44 AM »

Some more excellent saber work there

Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #580 on: April 27, 2018, 07:34:46 AM »

A practice session as seen by an ant. I was out practicing on my way to the car, trying out some new tosses, some different pacing, and my quick release coupler, when I saw this small insect filming me from atop a blade of grass. Turns out he was a really cool guy. He air dropped the footage to me and even said I could post it in exchange for a drop of sugar water.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp5_yP95ms" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp5_yP95ms</a>

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #581 on: April 27, 2018, 09:55:35 AM »

A practice session as seen by an ant. I was out practicing on my way to the car, trying out some new tosses, some different pacing, and my quick release coupler, when I saw this small insect filming me from atop a blade of grass. Turns out he was a really cool guy. He air dropped the footage to me and even said I could post it in exchange for a drop of sugar water.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp5_yP95ms" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKp5_yP95ms</a>

Awwwww....You found a friend!😁 nice to see some staff work again from you, DC!🤙🏻
I need to look into those day blades...

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #582 on: April 27, 2018, 10:09:55 AM »

If you see that cool little ant again, tell him I said thanks for letting you post this.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #583 on: April 27, 2018, 05:02:15 PM »

Very nice DC. Couple things I really liked, when you threw both sabers up, that was cool. Also all the contact work. Many of those I am afraid to eve try, because I don't want to drop the sabers, but I have been trying to do the neck roll thing, so that was cool to see someone else do it. Also, you already have green grass, I am kind of jealous, but not too much. I like the cold. I just want the grass to practice on.  Tongue

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #584 on: April 27, 2018, 09:39:38 PM »

Man, you got that roll looking sick! Your style is looking more and more like an intricate dance. Nice.
Really cool to see your bride to be getting down too.  Smiley
Thanks on all fronts, Gar🤙🏻 i really appreciate the words😁

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 101   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: