Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Second fire night of the year  (Read 1566 times)
Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« on: July 01, 2017, 04:21:06 AM »

As you may have noted, I have not been posting a lot on here lately. The things I have been doing have been hitting the "other guys rule" and I just have not been able to find a way to share them here without getting into trouble. That said, we had our second fire night of the year so I thought I would post to let people know I am still around. This time, I got to try out my fire crossguard broadsword for the first time when lit. Got this thing a couple weeks ago and this was the first time I was comfortable enough to light it. It has a 30" main wick, 2 5" side wicks, and a 15" counterweighted handle. Weighs in ant a bit over 6 lbs. As you can see in the video, it puts out an irresponsible amount of fire. Altogether a beast to wield but worth the trouble. I spent the first part of the video moving slowly until it stopped throwing fire, then I was able to pick up the pace. Still a bit wary of it as yet, but not bad for a first light if I do say so myself.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpMZCmLmyYo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpMZCmLmyYo</a>

Since it was a night of firsts. I figured I would break out my double staffs. I have done this in LED but not with fire before. This was the result.  Not as polished as I would like it and I chickened out on a few big moves, but still...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPL2ybvlO0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPL2ybvlO0</a>

Beyond that, here are a few stills. Some of my favorite shots from my performances during the second fire night of the year. A bit of fire sword, some fire crossguard, some double staff, some dual crossguard LED, and some fire whip.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 02:44:57 AM »

The fire stuff is very impressive, scary as heck, but very impressive

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »

Breath taking again!
There was at least a dozen times I would have just thrown it away and run Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: