Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496376 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7350 on: March 11, 2019, 03:14:19 AM »

It'd be hard not to join the line up if these hit the store.

Agreed. UltraSabers typically do things behind the scenes so we won’t know what they’ll do until they announce it with the element of surprise

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7351 on: March 12, 2019, 01:31:44 AM »

Chassis!!!

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7352 on: March 12, 2019, 03:33:15 AM »

Chassis!!!

This

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7353 on: March 12, 2019, 04:02:47 AM »

I think they should just focus on making the sabers from the movies, instead of going into the animated stuff, at least for right now.
I mean we still need sabers from Obi-Wan, Anakin, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Yoda, and these are just the movie characters that come to mind.
Then they could move into the animated stuff.
But, I'll want whatever saber they announce next, I just know it.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #7354 on: March 12, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »

One thing I've always wished for was color options on the LE variants of the V3, V4 and V5 sabers.   It would likely come with an up-charge, and that would be OK, but how about a Dominix V4 LE with red or blue or yellow?   Aeon V4 LE with dark blue or red or green?  Similar with the new V5s...   The multi-color options on the claws of the Aeon/Dominix V5s is closer, but it would be nice to get more.   Or even just a Sentinel V5/Aeon V5 LE "black" option....   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7355 on: March 12, 2019, 03:43:07 PM »

More metal colors. Bronze, Brass, Copper, Gold, Black Chrome.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7356 on: March 12, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »

More metal colors. Bronze, Brass, Copper, Gold, Black Chrome.

And not just accents but the entire hilt

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7357 on: March 12, 2019, 06:23:54 PM »

I would like a mix, but multicolor anodize is difficult (if possible) and pricey.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #7358 on: March 12, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »

I think they should just focus on making the sabers from the movies, instead of going into the animated stuff, at least for right now.
I mean we still need sabers from Obi-Wan, Anakin, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Yoda, and these are just the movie characters that come to mind.
Then they could move into the animated stuff.
But, I'll want whatever saber they announce next, I just know it.
I completely agree.
They should focus on the movies and then the animated stuff.  Start with the more well known sabers and move on from there.
I still want every saber they offer in my collection.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7359 on: March 12, 2019, 08:01:01 PM »

The problem is that not all sabers are capable of being easily fabricated or able to be made to combat specs.

Sig by For Tyeth

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7360 on: March 13, 2019, 02:36:15 AM »

The problem is that not all sabers are capable of being easily fabricated or able to be made to combat specs.
Logos makes a very valid point here

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7361 on: March 12, 2019, 08:22:04 PM »

I just want the Azure Omen to come back in stock at the same time as the next raffle, is that too much to ask?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7362 on: March 13, 2019, 05:20:50 AM »

Logos makes a very valid point here
Actually, I have to disagree with Darth Logos here.  Everything can be manufactured, it just takes a different approach some times.
Yoda's saber for example is very possible, but may not be able to house all of the electronics options.  There may only be two options, stunt, and diamond.  Just look at the V3 sabers if you doubt me.  It's very possible that the saber would be slightly larger than what Yoda actually had, but I'm ok with that.
Dooku's saber is possible as well, I mean Hasbro did it back in the day, and the saber contained two C cell batteries and all of the electronics.  Although it wasn't a true curved hilt, more of an angled one.  If US did a Dooku saber like they did the Mantis, I'd be very happy with that.
So, as a friend of mine always says.  "Never say never."
May the Force be with you always.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7363 on: March 13, 2019, 12:55:19 PM »

Actually, I have to disagree with Darth Logos here.  Everything can be manufactured, it just takes a different approach some times.
Yoda's saber for example is very possible, but may not be able to house all of the electronics options.  There may only be two options, stunt, and diamond.  Just look at the V3 sabers if you doubt me.  It's very possible that the saber would be slightly larger than what Yoda actually had, but I'm ok with that.
Dooku's saber is possible as well, I mean Hasbro did it back in the day, and the saber contained two C cell batteries and all of the electronics.  Although it wasn't a true curved hilt, more of an angled one.  If US did a Dooku saber like they did the Mantis, I'd be very happy with that.
So, as a friend of mine always says.  "Never say never."
May the Force be with you always.
The emphasis was supposed to be on "easily". I've seen replica sabers made, so obviously they can be manufactured. But one thing that makes Ultrasabers so great is that they don't cost an arm and a leg, 2 mortgages, and your first born. The problem I have with all the replicas US has been cranking out is that in order to offset costs from producing them, they have raised the costs of lesser sabers. (There are probably other reason mixed in, but I'm not opening that can-o-worms.) Keep that in mind when you're demanding more replicas. US has a reputation to uphold by producing combat sabers. So when they produce a replica it has to be combat grade. Otherwise some net loser will end up butt hurt and start ranting on YouTube that US turns out falsely advertised products despite forewarnings that particular models are not combat grade.

I miss the good ol' days when replicas were few, and the menu was dominated by original designs.

Sig by For Tyeth

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7364 on: March 13, 2019, 01:09:31 PM »

I'd like to see more original designs too. Though, I might be slightly biased, as the majority of my collection are Ultrasabers Originals, with only a handful of "replicas." Original designs are what set companies apart, more so than who can better replicate an existing design.

Plus, maybe some updates to existing original designs. The Standard Issue, Liberator and Prophecy are all stuck in the V3s, which are fine but they can't even take an Obsidian and an Emerald at the same time. The only one of those where length is an issue is the Prophecy, but a redesign could fix that. The other two (and all the V3s) simply lack the electronics space due to how deeply bored the end of the hilt is.

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: