Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496309 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8010 on: December 23, 2019, 01:35:02 AM »

You mean three new sabers, if you are counting the hinged one from the trailers.  But, I would like to see both the new, non-trailer ones. 

I'm not interested in that hinged one, but the other two, yes please. I really like that surprise one. Looks really nice.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8011 on: December 23, 2019, 02:30:49 AM »

I'm not interested in that hinged one, but the other two, yes please. I really like that surprise one. Looks really nice.

Hi chalion, good news, sort of, I have already 3D modeled BOTH of the sabers you refer to and though I don't want to post pics just yet I have sent pictures of them to TheDutchman who can vouch for me!

It shouldn't be difficult to make these...except maybe that emitter on the last one at the end might be tricky.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8012 on: December 23, 2019, 02:49:39 AM »

I definitely liked the new sabers there

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8013 on: December 23, 2019, 03:14:38 PM »

I'd love sabers based on the two "standard" hilt configs from TRoS, thge swing saber is kind of "meh" for me

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #8014 on: December 23, 2019, 03:19:08 PM »

Hi PsychoSith

You might want to check your PM inbox in a minute or two, I have a few images for you. Can't post them here as they may or may not be spoilery (< is that a word?  Grin )

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8015 on: December 23, 2019, 03:20:40 PM »

Hi PsychoSith

You might want to check your PM inbox in a minute or two, I have a few images for you. Can't post them here as they may or may not be spoilery (< is that a word?  Grin )

It is now! I eagerly await

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #8016 on: December 23, 2019, 03:24:30 PM »

It is now! I eagerly await

Hi Psycho, PM sent. The models might need a little tweaking but I think they are a good base for me to work from.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8017 on: December 25, 2019, 04:38:39 AM »

well, we seen the one from the trailer, so I wasn't really counting that one. but I heard a few people have a version out.....just not cheap, like a few US top hilts combined not cheap. Again, we all have out own tastes and I'm sure some would love to see a version hit market.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8018 on: December 27, 2019, 03:17:26 PM »

Some separate custom emitter shrouds in different shapes would be cool, especially for the V2 sabers =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #8019 on: December 28, 2019, 01:16:51 PM »

Some separate custom emitter shrouds in different shapes would be cool, especially for the V2 sabers =]
Have you seen Sedsti Skyfallers 3D printed shrouds? I bought one for my "Dark Apprentice" build (see below) I recommend these

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8020 on: December 28, 2019, 04:19:59 PM »

It would be great to see a US version of Ben Solo's hilt.

mrg149 your dark apprentice hilt is outstanding! I'd outright by one, seriously nice work.

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8021 on: December 28, 2019, 09:07:22 PM »

@mrg149, I just checked out your Dark Apprentice photo album, and it looks really, really good! 

I have to ask, though, how could you bring yourself to deliberately wear and weather the hilt?  Yeah, I KNOW that it looks really good as a finished item, you’re absolutely right about that.  But... how can you have enough trust in how things will look when you’re done to deliberately damage the beautiful factory anodizing?  You’re not the only one who weathers their hilts and makes them look good, not by a long shot, but how do you overcome the “new saber-itis” and start inflicting damage on a perfectly good hilt?  Long ago I learned to accept that using something is going to leave marks on that something, and that “factory perfect” looks aren’t going to last unless you make something a shelf queen, but how do you (and many others) manage to bring yourself past that point, all the way to the point where you willingly inflict such “battle scars” on a brand-new item, especially when it looks so very beautiful straight out of the packing material?

I just don’t get it, and maybe I never will, but you folks who can do this to your brand-new sabers really DO end up with fine-looking weaponry.  Maybe you don’t post pictures of the ones that get completely destroyed, and cherry-pick only the best results?  Naaahhh... I’ve seen too many posts with pics of each stage, posted as each step was finished.

Seriously, this looks FANTASTIC, and my hat’s off to you.  Point on the way!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #8022 on: December 29, 2019, 10:53:54 PM »

For me, I get this vision of what my saber wants to be. It changes as I work on it as the weapon unveils its story, the scars from battle and the wear and tear of everyday life are all there until the saber feels "complete". I don't necessarily want a shelf queen. However, there are some US hilts on my list I would never ever ever fork around with. (emperor's hand…too gorgeous)

The first moments of creation are a bit intense and then it just starts to grow into the fun of creation. You want it pretty? keep it pretty…I want mine looking real.

Wandering Gray: I'd be happy to share my "parts" list with you  if you want to create your own version of the "Dark Apprentice" IM me

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

CottonSwab
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8023 on: December 30, 2019, 02:02:24 AM »

Obi Wan's hilt from Revenge of the Sith! has that sweet thin neck and grenade grip

Frenzi3d_Ronin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #8024 on: December 30, 2019, 05:24:51 AM »

A third basic hilt design

There's nothing, no opponent I cannot beat (eventually).
light side, dark side, why not relish both?
I relish the fight, shall never back down, and will win no matter the cost.
In a battle, 1, 2, 3 opponents against me, their sabers against my own, that is my home.
I serve no master or side, for I am my own, but I will always fight the good fight.
I am a ronin, and this is my oath.

Sabers:
Dominix LE v4 stunt GB
Dominix v4 stunt w/windows and A/V switch BR
Grab Bag Saber--Dark Apprentice v4 stunt GB

Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: