Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496553 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5370 on: September 12, 2017, 02:40:11 AM »

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT! I knew that Gade components would make a reasonable facsimile of Exar Kun's saber.

ALL THE POINTS!!
Loving the look of that Exar Kun hilt--point for certain

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5371 on: September 12, 2017, 01:42:07 PM »

Loving the look of that Exar Kun hilt--point for certain
Can't take credit. Pulled it off Google.

Although....looking at it, despite being traditionally accurate in design, it looks as though it would not be functionally sound. But that's a discussion for a different thread.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #5372 on: September 12, 2017, 02:06:44 PM »

forgive me, I had missed the adjustable couplers! That is now on my wish list.

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5373 on: September 12, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »

forgive me, I had missed the adjustable couplers! That is now on my wish list.
The adjustables are do an excellent job of aligning hilts. However it does take a little doing to get them right.

My method is to separate the halves and screw them in like pommels and then align the hilts. Then unscrew the hilt that has the bolt-thru hole of the coupler, while holding the coupler halves firmly in place. Then insert the coupler bolt and tighten (finger tight will suffice at this point). Then unscrew the other hilt. (I recommend gloves or some other protective grippy apparatus for the next step.) Then take the hex wrench (should be supplied) and tighten the coupler bolt as tight as you can. Finally reassemble the staff and prepare to look awesome. Cool

NOTE: Dueling will send shock vibrations through the coupler bolt, loosening it. If you intend on using the coupler exclusively for a single pair of hilts for a single staff, I highly recommend the use of Loctite.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #5374 on: September 13, 2017, 12:56:26 AM »

Im sure its been mentioned before but COLORED AV SWITCHES! Would've loved the option to have had a Red AV switch on my Consular for a more Qui Gon-esque look. Still.. the Silver AV does look sweet on it

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

OAK1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

Say When

« Reply #5375 on: September 13, 2017, 01:13:36 AM »

Im sure its been mentioned before but COLORED AV SWITCHES! Would've loved the option to have had a Red AV switch on my Consular for a more Qui Gon-esque look. Still.. the Silver AV does look sweet on it

I have seen colored AV switches, they do exist in the wild.

All is as the Force wills it. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5376 on: September 13, 2017, 04:22:13 PM »

I have seen colored AV switches, they do exist in the wild.

As have I. Just would not trust myself to take everything apart and rewire it back up properly. I've ruined many an xbox controller back in the day trying to make my own mod lmao. I guess electrical engineering isn't my thing  Roll Eyes

Would also love to see a feature in the crossguard sabers where the side emitters ignite after the main emitter, similar to how Kylo Ren's ignites in TFA. Would definitely tempt me into buying one..

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5377 on: September 13, 2017, 05:52:21 PM »

So I was perusing AV switches from around the interwebs and came across these red ones. I threw it into my currently uninstalled Renegade leftovers (makes a nice staff), looks rad. US get on this. Offer the Consular and others with a red AV Smiley

Colored AV switches? Yeah, got this on Amazon (am I allowed to say that?). I wish US had them would look baller on those hilts.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5378 on: September 13, 2017, 06:30:01 PM »

Love how that looks ^ US should definitely look into this

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #5379 on: September 14, 2017, 05:38:02 PM »

NOTE: Dueling will send shock vibrations through the coupler bolt, loosening it. If you intend on using the coupler exclusively for a single pair of hilts for a single staff, I highly recommend the use of Loctite.

Good to know. And it's a good thing I have oodles of the stuff around the house.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5380 on: September 15, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »

So after ogling Isola's new Omen I started thinking. How many would be in favor of an Omen V2? It would pretty much be an Omen but, with modified emitter that still accommodated the guard claws but lost the goofy window thingy.

Sig by For Tyeth

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5381 on: September 15, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »

Would also love to see a feature in the crossguard sabers where the side emitters ignite after the main emitter, similar to how Kylo Ren's ignites in TFA. Would definitely tempt me into buying one..

That's why I got mine empty and built it with a custom MHS body and otherguy's soundboard. If the Diamond controller had had this option, I might have changed my mind, but I'm glad I went my own way. Well, with Calculon's guidance.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5382 on: September 15, 2017, 06:34:55 PM »

So after ogling Isola's new Omen I started thinking. How many would be in favor of an Omen V2? It would pretty much be an Omen but, with modified emitter that still accommodated the guard claws but lost the goofy window thingy.

I would probably go for that. The window thing is really what is keeping me from putting it on my list.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5383 on: September 16, 2017, 10:09:54 AM »

Glad to know I wasn't the only one "ogling", lol.  Grin However, to the point, I can get on board with an Omen V2. But I can also get on board with multiple blank color discs, ie: (trans white, blue, green) for the Omen to create even more customizations.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5384 on: September 16, 2017, 10:55:02 AM »

You could do it yourself. The blade is held in from the bottom of the emitter, so you actually take a saw or a waterjet or whatever to the emitter and cut it off like I did with the Archon V2.1 emitter that I cut the flange off.

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: