Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2017 Winners  (Read 50412 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2017, 12:11:58 AM »

I have never won anything before!!!! Picked my staff and waiting to hear back! Cant wait!
Congratulations to you! It's awesome that you won! I know that feeling. It happened to me last Fall - best feeling ever especially if you've never won anything before, so really happy for you!  Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Here's a tip you may want to consider: you can pay extra to upgrade your two sabers to features you want, like nickel finish, illuminated AV switch, recharge port, etc. The sabers you'll receive will be configured with the default options, so just like buying one through the store, any drop-down option that costs more there will cost more on your prize saber, so be sure to ask them about that if you want any of those things, and they'll have you purchase requisitions to cover the extra cost for the upgrades. For instance, I upgraded my Guardian and Manticore to a nickel finish, illuminated AV switches, covertec wheel and quick disconnects on the Manticore and a recharge port on the Guardian, otherwise they would have come with the aluminum finish, guarded switch and of course, minus the CW, QD and RP.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2017, 12:12:46 AM »

Wow, that was fast. Good for you, haz! Excellent news for a fine Wednesday afternoon!

Thank you and yes, great indeed!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »

Congrats to all the winners.
And thanks to Ultrasabers for doing this

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2017, 12:35:23 AM »

The Force is strong with you, bro, you built your Last Arbiter with a crystal (looks very cool btw), and I have no doubt your day is coming. Still, I, too, wished your name had been on that list.  Undecided
What about this?   Grin

Then there's me...

Lokopineapple
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 12:50:40 AM »

Wow my FIRST ever order on Ultrasabers! Couldn't be happier with my SECOND PLACE prize. Many thanks and congrats to all of those who won! This was so exciting. Definitely down to do it again someday.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2017, 01:39:05 AM »

Nice one, Isola   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Wow my FIRST ever order on Ultrasabers! Couldn't be happier with my SECOND PLACE prize. Many thanks and congrats to all of those who won! This was so exciting. Definitely down to do it again someday.

Hey, that's so awesome to win on your first order like that. Sweet! Now your journey to the dark side, er um, to your addiction, er um, to your hobby is complete.  Cheesy Prepare yourself to witness the power of the fully armed and operational Ultra Sabers website - you will not be able to resist.  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2017, 03:14:39 AM »

Gonna enter the next raffle for sure even if its just simple V3 sound Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2017, 03:56:58 AM »

Can't wait to see all the pics of the prizes, especially prototypes and unreleased goodies that some are going to be lucky enough to get!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 04:34:25 AM »

Huh. Congrats to everyone who is not me.
Roflmao

Seriously: congratulations to the other 95 people.

(I'm only crying a little bit) Grin

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

The mark of Death is Impartial. neutral align plz!

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 04:49:00 AM »

Huh. Congrats to everyone who is not me.
Roflmao

Seriously: congratulations to the other 95 people.

(I'm only crying a little bit) Grin

don't worry when you get your raffle entry it'll make you feel a lot better Smiley

my order has shipped and will be here only 2 days after my consular, which just arrived and is GORGEOUS, though now that i look at it kinda wishing i'd gotten a red illuminated AV switch for slightly closer to movie accuracy, but i love the white one all the same, once i get my raffle prize and entry and everything i'll start filming reviews for everything, plus an unboxing for the grab bags, raffle entry, and prize!

can't do unboxing on the consular because i tore into it the moment i got it Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2017, 05:10:54 AM »

my order has shipped and will be here only 2 days after my consular, which just arrived and is GORGEOUS, though now that i look at it kinda wishing i'd gotten a red illuminated AV switch for slightly closer to movie accuracy, but i love the white one all the same, once i get my raffle prize and entry and everything i'll start filming reviews for everything, plus an unboxing for the grab bags, raffle entry, and prize!
I like the white AV switch on my Consular, too, because it matches up nicely to most blade colors. Lookin forward to the big reveal. Hope you have a blast on it.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2017, 05:18:08 AM »

Yeah I didn't win this time around, but holy hell the Diamond controller in my Archon entry...  oh my god guys bro dudes guys man brosephs...   it is...ridiculously cool - worth every penny.  I've just barely started messing with it, and it is an absolute blast.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2017, 05:22:18 AM »

Yeah I didn't win this time around, but holy hell the Diamond controller in my Archon entry...  oh my god guys bro dudes guys man brosephs...   it is...ridiculously cool - worth every penny.  I've just barely started messing with it, and it is an absolute blast.
Another Diamond satisfied customer.  Cheesy can't wait for mine to get here tomorrow.  Roll Eyes

gamemstr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2017, 07:23:00 PM »

That is great to know! THank you!

Congratulations to you! It's awesome that you won! I know that feeling. It happened to me last Fall - best feeling ever especially if you've never won anything before, so really happy for you!  Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Here's a tip you may want to consider: you can pay extra to upgrade your two sabers to features you want, like nickel finish, illuminated AV switch, recharge port, etc. The sabers you'll receive will be configured with the default options, so just like buying one through the store, any drop-down option that costs more there will cost more on your prize saber, so be sure to ask them about that if you want any of those things, and they'll have you purchase requisitions to cover the extra cost for the upgrades. For instance, I upgraded my Guardian and Manticore to a nickel finish, illuminated AV switches, covertec wheel and quick disconnects on the Manticore and a recharge port on the Guardian, otherwise they would have come with the aluminum finish, guarded switch and of course, minus the CW, QD and RP.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2017, 08:27:15 PM »

I hear you!  I'm thinking they will raise the price on it. By far the best deal out of all the options.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: