Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472971 times)
MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #5235 on: June 19, 2017, 08:28:59 PM »

Hey, Darth logos; I haven't  been on the forums as much lately, just been kind of busy this year. Thanks for asking.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5236 on: June 20, 2017, 02:53:12 AM »

You know what?
This is gonna sound weird, but I'd like a 'no blade' option on sabers other than the grab bags.
I mean, some times, you just want a new hilt and already have plenty of blades to go around

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5237 on: June 20, 2017, 08:11:22 AM »

No I mean like, the small circles on the edges just a different middle design. Like 3 rings or something. I think that'd look cool especially for a Sith saber. So just picture the circles on the edges alone but then a different inner design on the black section

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5238 on: June 20, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »

You know what?
This is gonna sound weird, but I'd like a 'no blade' option on sabers other than the grab bags.
I mean, some times, you just want a new hilt and already have plenty of blades to go around
I once thought like this, but after my first two sabers I learned that not all blade screws hit in the same spot. So if you just have one blade getting passed around, it's going to look chewed up at the base.

No I mean like, the small circles on the edges just a different middle design. Like 3 rings or something. I think that'd look cool especially for a Sith saber. So just picture the circles on the edges alone but then a different inner design on the black section
Not sure I'm reading you right, but it sounds like you're describing the Circle plugs.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5239 on: June 20, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »

Yeah but with the little tiny circles on the edge like on the US's logo plug and or the circle plugs but with a new design in the middle basically. And I have to agree, can we have a chassis made for Obsidian equipped sabers at least? If that wouldn't bump the price up too too much anyway. Would feel safer about dueling harder with them then Tongue Not that they can't handle it now but yeah. Would just be safer I think if a chassis system was made

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5240 on: June 20, 2017, 06:22:42 PM »

Yeah but with the little tiny circles on the edge like on the US's logo plug and or the circle plugs but with a new design in the middle basically. And I have to agree, can we have a chassis made for Obsidian equipped sabers at least? If that wouldn't bump the price up too too much anyway. Would feel safer about dueling harder with them then Tongue Not that they can't handle it now but yeah. Would just be safer I think if a chassis system was made

Like this?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5241 on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:31 PM »

Just something like a TCSS v6 chassis would be great. I'd love it if they also maybe would use larger Li-Ion cells, maybe a pair of 18650s/500s

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5242 on: June 20, 2017, 08:18:09 PM »

@Logos, yeah. Those tiny circles on the sides basically but maybe different middle designs. Say one with thin metal circles like on the old circle blade plug but like a target like design or something. I'm hoping to get the new bullet blade plug here soon though. I didn't know you can order those through email Tongue

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5243 on: June 21, 2017, 11:07:53 PM »

I still want to see an Anikin Skywalker sort of saber from AOTC, and an Old Ben saber from ANH.

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5244 on: June 21, 2017, 11:18:27 PM »

I still would love to get my hands on the curved Reaper.
I'd also like a representation of the saber used by Obi-Wan Kenobi in A New Hope.  That saber would pare nicely with the Grafflex.
Anyone who says the Arbiter or Archon is like Obi-Wan's, well, I have to disagree and say you are wrong.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #5245 on: June 22, 2017, 11:06:11 AM »

I still want to see an Anikin Skywalker sort of saber from AOTC, and an Old Ben saber from ANH.
Prophecy and Archon v3

I'd also like a representation of the saber used by Obi-Wan Kenobi in A New Hope.  That saber would pare nicely with the Grafflex.
Anyone who says the Arbiter or Archon is like Obi-Wan's, well, I have to disagree and say you are wrong.
Well..

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #5246 on: June 22, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »

What if the Catalyst had some kind of second choke point in the middle/back half of the hilt? I absolutely LOVE my catalyst and the choke point near the emitter/the emitter itself is what drew me to it, but what if US was able to put in a second choke point? Would that be the pinnacle of comfort? Or would it ruin the whole aesthetics of the saber? It looks kind of weird when I imagine it in my mind, but perhaps that's only because I'm used to seeing it the way it has already been built.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5247 on: June 22, 2017, 12:59:29 PM »

In lieu of my normal retort about the Prophecy being an early attempt at that hilt, I will agree. Production processes have been drastically improved, plus half of what you need is on the Chosen One. And it was a neat hilt despite not having enough screen time.

What if the Catalyst had some kind of second choke point in the middle/back half of the hilt? I absolutely LOVE my catalyst and the choke point near the emitter/the emitter itself is what drew me to it, but what if US was able to put in a second choke point? Would that be the pinnacle of comfort? Or would it ruin the whole aesthetics of the saber? It looks kind of weird when I imagine it in my mind, but perhaps that's only because I'm used to seeing it the way it has already been built.
I noticed your love of the V-series. May I recommend the Initiate V3? I initially didn't like the design. It had not flash, no pop, no appeal. Then I received one as a free Grab Bag. OMG! Shocked Shocked Shocked It is the most comfortable saber in my arsenal. The chokes nestle right into the contours of my hand. I love it. However, the Aeon/Dominix V3.....not so much.

Sig by For Tyeth

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #5248 on: June 22, 2017, 02:54:12 PM »

I noticed your love of the V-series. May I recommend the Initiate V3? I initially didn't like the design. It had not flash, no pop, no appeal. Then I received one as a free Grab Bag. OMG! Shocked Shocked Shocked It is the most comfortable saber in my arsenal. The chokes nestle right into the contours of my hand. I love it. However, the Aeon/Dominix V3.....not so much.

Its really funny you should mention the Initiate V3, Because I've been thinking about getting one for a little while now! But then I also noticed the similarities in the choke points on the Aeon V3. So my only hesitation was if the Initiate would be too small, because then I would want to go with the Aeon. And all the reviews in the world couldn't really tell me exactly how MY hands would feel on the saber, ya know? But hearing you say this, I think I'll just have to go with the Initiate!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5249 on: June 22, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »

Its really funny you should mention the Initiate V3, Because I've been thinking about getting one for a little while now! But then I also noticed the similarities in the choke points on the Aeon V3. So my only hesitation was if the Initiate would be too small, because then I would want to go with the Aeon. And all the reviews in the world couldn't really tell me exactly how MY hands would feel on the saber, ya know? But hearing you say this, I think I'll just have to go with the Initiate!
I've got fairly big hands, and the 9" length of the Initiates isn't a problem. With a premium pommel, you might get an extra 1.5". But the Aeon V3 doesn't have the same feel despite its similarities. I have an unlisted Ini V4, but haven't yet compared it to my Aeon V4. But I find the Aeon V4 to be more comfortable than the V3.

I use my Ini V3 as my summertime punk dissuader. It's CG so fairly bright even through a HGUE blade. And the HG blade ensures that I can effectively bust heads, should the need arise.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: