Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Costume buying guide  (Read 178082 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2017, 03:01:16 AM »

Here you guys go. If you want some separate pieces at a decent price =] I have their inner dickey tunic in charcoal for my Sith costume and its pretty good. Good to talk to and super fast shipping too Tongue Might get me a different tunic and obi though so

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FarFarAwayOutfitters?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »

I really wish these were longer in the shin.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2017, 11:20:13 AM »

I really wish these were longer in the shin.

Damn, those are nice. Yeah those would be sweet if they were longer... they look like kid shinguards :/
Perhaps boots high enough to overlap the bottom of the shinguard and everything painted to match?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2017, 02:58:16 PM »

Damn, those are nice. Yeah those would be sweet if they were longer... they look like kid shinguards :/
Perhaps boots high enough to overlap the bottom of the shinguard and everything painted to match?
They actually look like they fulfill their intended purpose because the areas to take the brunt of a motorcycle fall are going to be the knew and upper shin and lower thigh. These are actually what I initially looked at for leg armor but I wasn't sure of length. Meanwhile, I'm looking into getting my current armor disassembled and directly mounted to my boots.

I still just think these look wicked though. With the red accents, they look very Sithy.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2017, 02:58:05 PM »

Check out Largemouth on Amazon, they have some good quality budget friendly Jedi/Sith costumes I think and now they have more of a cloak option for your Sith Tongue Like the sleeveless type robes finally. I'm gonna be getting me one here soon =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2017, 05:34:52 AM »

Check out Farfarawayoutfitters on Etsy, reasonably priced pieces if you want to buy them separate and they have full costumes too and angled tabbards even for us Sith Tongue

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »

Check out Farfarawayoutfitters on Etsy, reasonably priced pieces if you want to buy them separate and they have full costumes too and angled tabbards even for us Sith Tongue

I plan on using them, when I get some cash together.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »

I should say when you buy their dickey inner tunic the stitching on the bottom when the tunic is folded is supposed to be seen on the outside so, other wise either the back of the neck or one of the sides will totally twist up and will frustrate you trying to figure out how to fix it x.x When the stitching is being shown might feel like its inside out but its normal like that so. I'll get pictures up sometime, its the only piece I have from them so

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2017, 05:16:40 AM »

Who makes good, non insulated short gloves? Like just above the wrist?? Non usual Vader style

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2017, 05:28:51 AM »

Who makes good, non insulated short gloves? Like just above the wrist?? Non usual Vader style

might want to try leatherup.com
prices and selection is decent.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2017, 05:58:25 AM »

I want something like that just with no fur, because I know they would probably get hot after awhile. I did a test a couple years ago when I got them though and the fur wasn't really all that great or warm so. I just really like the shape of them so. And it looks like it can't be cut off safely like most gloves

glove1 by joshgarcia07, on Flickr

Croft
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

Saber: Lost Cray (was the Lost Gray)

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »

Hey all. Looking for a link or someone who knows where I can find something.
I'm looking for the sachel/back pack Rey wore at the end of SW Force Awakens.
I've seen the one from her gear when on her home planet (beginning of movie)

Any help will be appreciated.
Huh how do I give points.

Croft  Grin

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2018, 04:16:23 AM »

While I can't answer the first one, the second question is easy.
Giving points:
Under the username on the left side of the screen are two boxed listings 'Give Light Side Points' and 'Give Dark Side Points'
Simply click the one you wish to do for a particular user

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2018, 12:03:55 PM »

Hey all. Looking for a link or someone who knows where I can find something.
I'm looking for the sachel/back pack Rey wore at the end of SW Force Awakens.
I've seen the one from her gear when on her home planet (beginning of movie)

Any help will be appreciated.
Huh how do I give points.

Croft  Grin
Granted I don't have a definitive answer but you might want to look on Etsy  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Croft
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

Saber: Lost Cray (was the Lost Gray)

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2018, 11:53:31 PM »

Therion Jinn
Thank you, I never even saw this.
Light side points for you.

Croft  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: