Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Difficulty logging in to to the new site  (Read 2598 times)
DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« on: May 03, 2018, 01:34:11 PM »

Is Anyone having issues logging in to the new site? I keep getting an incorrect password error.  Trying to check my account for order status and it keeps failing.

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 01:45:48 PM »

I had to change my password.  I believe they made password requirements more restrictive.  My concern is that I can see most of my old orders but not the one I made in April in my history.  I also lost all my reward points and wishlist.  I was saving up reward points so I find that frustrating.  I can rebuild my wishlist.

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

DizB
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 02:17:17 PM »

Wow.  Bit it always seems there a snag somewhere no matter how big or small the update.  Hopefully the rewards points get fixed.  We went on a buying binge the last two months and are looking forward to using them next time there is a good sale.  Guess we will wait and see.  In the meantime I'll try changing my password.  Figures, just as I was able to remember this one on the first try ...

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 06:11:44 PM »

I hope they are somehow able to get the points back. I didn't have a ton, but I wanted to use them to get me some more blades and stuff.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 06:52:12 PM »

Just had a chat with Holly regarding the login issues. She says website migrations isn't completed yet, and they hope to make the Order History available again in 2-3 business days when migration is complete. She couldn't tell me anything definite on the Reward Points or Wishlist issue, though. But if you want to check an order status, they can still do that with your order #.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 12:58:31 AM »

I didn't realize there was a new site since i haven't had any money to spend. I just checked though and I can't log in. Lame.

DizB
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 01:05:31 AM »

I exchanged e-mails with Marlena today and she confirmed that order history is till there just not re-populated to th new site yet.  Even old me my current (and accurate) points value.  Patience, I must remember patience is my friend. 

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 02:54:19 AM »

Like some above, I had to reset my password
Points are an old total, and my wishlist is completely gone.
Oh, well, I can fill that back up easily enough

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: